صفحه 954 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 45485490494494594694794894995095195295395495595695795895996096196296396410041054 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 9,531 تا 9,540 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nima93 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان یکی از استاید گفته:
    Please, send me a copy of your transcripts. I'll see what I can do
    منظورش از transcripts چیه؟
    ریزنمرات کارشناسی / ارشد

ApplyAbroad Senior Veteran
    Mechatronic آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE-ME
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط amin4439 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان، لطفا نظرتون رو راجع به این جواب بدید، آیا ارزشی داره باهاشون در تماس بمونم به هر نحوی ؟

Hi,
    You have to apply through university, after getting admission you can contact me.
    At this time, I don't have any funding but I am expected to get some in March or May!
    در مورد کیفیت رزومۀ شما نظری نداده. تا زمانی که توسط دپارتمان پذیرفته نشید، نظر خاصی نمیده.
    فعلاً فاندی نداره و منتظر هست تا ماه مارس یا می بتونه فاندی بگیره.

فعلاً کار خاصی با این استاد ندارید تا زمانی که اپلای رسمی کنید و ایمیل بزنید که در جریان قرار بگیره.
    آینده‌ای خواهم ساخت که گذشته‌ام جلویش زانو بزند!

به دلیل محدودیت زمانی، از پاسخگویی به پیام های خصوصیِ قابل طرح در فورِم معذورم.

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان من واسه یه پوزیشنی خواستم اقدام کنم و تو کاور لتری که خواسته شده بود ، نمیدونستم کی و مخاطب قرار بدم و به ایمیلی که تو آگهی بود این سوال و پرسیدم و ایشون این جواب و دادن:
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    The audience of the application materials would be the professors in the Department who screen the application materials.
    منظورش چیه؟ یعنی هر استادی که خواستم و تو اون دپارتمان بود ، انتخاب کنم؟
    مرسی

با سلام
    میشه بگید دقیقا من باید چی توضیح بدم برای این جواب. فکر میکنم جواب من تاثیر زیادی در نتیجه داشته باشه. ممنون میشم کمکم کنید. همینطور تایم داره میگذره و من نمیدونم چی بنویسم
    Thanks for your interest in my lab and our research.

You can find most information about the current directions in my lab at our website - address is in my signature block below. Two new directions that have not been updated yet - we now have an EEG system and are beginning some ERP studies (first ones are social neuro - with congruency of impressions and in/outgroup effects, all with young adults for now). We also just received funding from the Alzheimer's Association and will be conducting some more work with the use of self-referencing as a strategy in Alzheimer's disease, using behavioral and fMRI measures (some of our behavioral work on this is beginning to be published).

I am looking for PhD students to join my lab for next year. I would encourage you to look at the website and discuss how your interests fit in with mine in your statement. From your background, I'm not sure that my lab would be the best fit for you. While we have some shared interest in the self, the way we've approached this is quite different (me from a cognitive/social neuroscience perspective and aging, and you seem to have a more personality/clinically-oriented approach). Usually the successful applicants have more previous research experience in the topics they'd be pursuing in our labs in the PhD program, so I want to raise these considerations up front.

I hope this information is helpful! Best of luck with your applications!

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2014
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    من یه جواب داشتم که :
    You have excellent credentials. But, you also need high GRE scores and high TOEFL score (>100).

I am in chemical engineering. You should apply to our materials science program. But, if you insist on chemical engineering, and apply to it, if you are put in the list of top applicants, I will seriously consider you.
    به نطرتون الان من چه جوابی بدم بهتره ؟؟
    مرسی

ApplyAbroad Hero ehsan1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Génie des Matériaux-Université du Québec(Material Eng. Msc)
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط marjanabD نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    من یه جواب داشتم که :
    You have excellent credentials. But, you also need high GRE scores and high TOEFL score (>100).

I am in chemical engineering. You should apply to our materials science program. But, if you insist on chemical engineering, and apply to it, if you are put in the list of top applicants, I will seriously consider you.
    به نطرتون الان من چه جوابی بدم بهتره ؟؟
    مرسی
    رشته و مقطعتون چيه؟ و براي چه مقطعي پرسيده بوديد ازشون؟
    بهرحال ايشون ميگه شما براي دپارتمان مهندسي مواد بايد اپلاي كنيد و ضمنا نمرات زبان هم لازم داريد. ادامه مكالمه با ايشون فكر نكنم نتيجه اي داشته باشد.

موفق باشيد.
    کربلایم آرزوست...

Junior Member nano572 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، من این جوابو از یکی از استادای آمریکایی گرفتم، به نظرتون تمپلیته و اگه نه چقد می شه بهش امید داشت؟

Dear ......,Thanks for your interest in my work. Your resume sounds great but to start a graduate (PhD) program here, you need to apply online via the Department of Chemistry website:

If all your qualifications (transcripts from your previous studies, exam scores, etc.) look good, you will be given a Skype interview to determine your English proficiency. If it is approved, you will be admitted to the program and finally you choose the group when you come here.

When you apply, please indicate your interest in the materials chemistry program. And please keep me informed about the progress of your application.
    Thanks

Junior Member nano572 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2013
    ارسال‌ها

کسی راجع به این ایمیل نظری نداره؟

Dear ......,Thanks for your interest in my work. Your resume sounds great but to start a graduate (PhD) program here, you need to apply online via the Department of Chemistry
    If all your qualifications (transcripts from your previous studies, exam scores, etc.) look good, you will be given a Skype interview to determine your English proficiency. If it is approved, you will be admitted to the program and finally you choose the group when you come here.

When you apply, please indicate your interest in the materials chemistry program. And please keep me informed about the progress of your application.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nano572 نمایش پست ها
    کسی راجع به این ایمیل نظری نداره؟

Dear ......,Thanks for your interest in my work. Your resume sounds great but to start a graduate (PhD) program here, you need to apply online via the Department of Chemistry

It seems to be a template, but it doesnt mean it has no value.
    If your resume satisfies the requirements of this university and you can compete with other applicants for this university, feel free to apply.
    Because it seems professors wont have any special role on admission process, so he/she cannot help you in this way (at least didnt mention it), so it is up to you.
    If you have better options, you probably want to go through them.

Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان ، خواهشمندم منو کاملاً راهنمایی بفرمایید چه کار کنم. 1 . این استاد میگه از january بیا. مگه میشه؟ (ددلاین در نظر نگرفته؟) من نمره زبان ندارم و امتحانم نوامبره. الان چه باید بهش بگم؟ 2- در مورد فاند و مقدارش]چه زمانی باهاش صحبت باید بکنم؟ 3- استاد (chair) هست به نظر شما میتونه کاری برای زبانم بکنه؟ Hi, I will be interested to consider you as a Phd student starting January 2015. Pls go to the website of my dept, complete all required paperwork and indicate my name as an advisor. Best regards,

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •