صفحه 965 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 46586591595595695795895996096196296396496596696796896997097197297397497510151065 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 9,641 تا 9,650 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

بچه ها به یه استاد ایرانی تو انگلیس میل زدم که این جوابو داده
    Dear Zahra
    Thank you for your interest.
    In UK MSc studies are not supported financially and the students do self support.
    There is I think just one scholarship at +++ for MSc, so the competition is very
    strong. You have outstanding track records, so there may be a chance. I suggest
    you look for it at our University website, download an application and apply.

I will send you another email pointing to a link where +++ has a
    scholarship for women from the third world. Have a look to see if you qualify to
    apply.

The best option is to come abroad by self support for the MSc and if you get
    distinction then there is a good chance of financial support for your PhD.

If you do not get a scholarship for MSc from +++ (the chance of getting is very
    low) and cannot support yourself, then the best thing is to do your MSc in Iran and
    then apply for PhD. Right now I am looking at the case of two Iranian girls from
    Shiraz and Amirkabir with good MSc track records.

BTW you need IELTS 6.5 and above for admission.

I am sorry that I am not more positive.
    خوب به نظرم نمیتونه منو بگیره اما میخوام ببینم نظر شما چیه؟
    در ضمن من میخوام ازش بابت اطلاعاتش تشکر کنم پس یه ریپلای بهش دارم به نظرتون دیگه تو جوابم چی میتونم بهش بگم؟!؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    دوستان این استادایی که میگن دانشجوهای دکترا توی دانشگاه ما رو دپارتمان انتخاب می کنه و شما باید برای دانشگاه اپلای کنید(دانشگاه مدیریت هستش)...به نظرتون دارن راستشو میگن یا می خوان بپیچونن؟
    در واقع میخوام ببینم ایمیل من به اندازه کافی خوب نیستش یا اینکه این مسئله واقعا هستش؟ کسی تجربه ای داره در این خصوص؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط SayeRoshan نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    دوستان این استادایی که میگن دانشجوهای دکترا توی دانشگاه ما رو دپارتمان انتخاب می کنه و شما باید برای دانشگاه اپلای کنید(دانشگاه مدیریت هستش)...به نظرتون دارن راستشو میگن یا می خوان بپیچونن؟
    در واقع میخوام ببینم ایمیل من به اندازه کافی خوب نیستش یا اینکه این مسئله واقعا هستش؟ کسی تجربه ای داره در این خصوص؟
    This is true that in some departments a committee make decision about applicants, and professors only can talk to admitted students not to applicants. It is more popular in departments in which the main source of funding is TA that department provides (might be the case for management majors as well). But I know some engineering departments that professors fund their graduate students as RA and still a committee accepts students and professors only can select among admitted students.

Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Zahra21 نمایش پست ها
    بچه ها به یه استاد ایرانی تو انگلیس میل زدم که این جوابو داده
    Dear Zahra
    Thank you for your interest.
    In UK MSc studies are not supported financially and the students do self support.
    There is I think just one scholarship at +++ for MSc, so the competition is very
    strong. You have outstanding track records, so there may be a chance. I suggest
    you look for it at our University website, download an application and apply.

I will send you another email pointing to a link where +++ has a
    scholarship for women from the third world. Have a look to see if you qualify to
    apply.

The best option is to come abroad by self support for the MSc and if you get
    distinction then there is a good chance of financial support for your PhD.

If you do not get a scholarship for MSc from +++ (the chance of getting is very
    low) and cannot support yourself, then the best thing is to do your MSc in Iran and
    then apply for PhD. Right now I am looking at the case of two Iranian girls from
    Shiraz and Amirkabir with good MSc track records.

BTW you need IELTS 6.5 and above for admission.

I am sorry that I am not more positive.
    خوب به نظرم نمیتونه منو بگیره اما میخوام ببینم نظر شما چیه؟
    در ضمن من میخوام ازش بابت اطلاعاتش تشکر کنم پس یه ریپلای بهش دارم به نظرتون دیگه تو جوابم چی میتونم بهش بگم؟!؟
    Here the main point is financial issues. If you can support yourself, and can meet minimum requirements there shouldn't be a big deal.
    There are some funding sources that this professor cannot help you for them, but you can try if you want.
    For the case that you cannot fund yourself, his/her recommendation is getting MSc in Iran and apply for PhD programs.

Based on your condition, you can add some more into your email i.e. I will apply for those positions, no I cannot afford my costs, so thanks for your time, or .... Up to you

Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Material science and engineering in IUST
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    دوستان یک استادی اینجوری به من جواب داده. به نظتون تمپلیت هست؟ ارزش داره برم رو مخش؟ میشه phd مستقیم رو باهاش صحبت کنم؟ یک نظری بدید ممنون میشم

Currently I do not have any funding for MS level students. Please let me know if you can start without funding for the MS level. when you get to the PhD level, I can get some funding to support you.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

یا سلام به دوستان عزیز
    سوال قبلیم که کسی جوابمو نداد یه استاد دیگه این جوابو بم داده:
    Thank you for your CV.

I am looking for a people who has the background in lithium-based batteries.

If you could get a TA position at UWM, I am happy to let you do experiments in my lab. After half a year or one year, we may talk further about your continuous study in my group or switch to others, depends on the mutual satisfaction.
    انگار کلی شرط گذاشته واسه گرفتنم: پذیرش دانشگاه، گرفتن TA، چک کردن مهارتهای ازمایشگاهیم تا بعد رو گرفتن من فکر کنه. این منطقیه؟ ضمنا من تو رزومم گفتم روی METAL HYDRIDE BATTERIES کار کردم اما دوست دارم رو باطری های دیگم کار کنم مثل lithium-based batteries. ضمنا گفته میتونی ازمایشاتتو تو LAB من انجام بدی، وقتی هنوز منو نگرفته چه ازمایشی اخه؟
    با تشکر

سلام، ممنون میشم نظرتونو راجب این ایمیل بدونم
    Thank you for the note and for your interest in our program. We are
    planning to accept students for PhD studies starting next Fall,
    although I do not know how many. You should prepare your application
    and submit it in time, so the admissions committee can consider it
    fully. Good luck with your application!

یعنی رزومه منو نخونده؟!

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام یکی از اساتید آمریکا برام این رو فرستاده.نظرتون رو بگید ممنون میشم:

I encourage you to apply to XXX, your background looks strong and there are several faculty here who would likely be interested in working with you. In the Center for XXX we always have openings every year for new students. At this point it is impossible to say how many openings there will be and who we will make offers to, but your background is good and is consistent with those who have received offers in the past. We hope you will strongly consider XXX for your graduate work.

Sincerely,

Senior Member aminc آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    یک استاد در آمریکا اینو بهم گفت
    چقدر میشه روش حساب کرد؟؟؟
    Please put my name in your application as a faculty contact in our Department so that your application will have a special attention from the admission office.
    Please keep me posted on your application process.
    ممنون
    در بین تمامی مردم تنها عقل است که به عدالت تقسیم شده زیرا همه فکر می‌کنند به اندازه کافی عاقلند. "دکارت"
    همه رو دوست داشته باشیم، به همدیگه کمک کنیم "مهربان"

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی شیمی دانشگاه صنعتی شریف
    ارسال‌ها

Reza,

Thank you for your interest in my research program. You can read about my open positions on my webpage++++++. I presently have positions for 2 graduate students.

If you are interested in a graduate student position, then you should apply to+++University:++++. I cannot tell you if you will be admitted. You must go through the formal application process in order for your application to be evaluated.

Best of luck, and I hope to see your application.

دوستان نظرتون راجع به این ایمیل چیه؟ پیگیری کنم یا فقط یه جواب ساده اس؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •