صفحه 991 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 4918919419819829839849859869879889899909919929939949959969979989991000100110411091 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 9,901 تا 9,910 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط shor نمایش پست ها
    سلام من به یه استادی میل زدم واینو جواب داده ، به نظرتون بپرسم که فاند داره یا نه خودش؟
    Your research experience and background will fit very well to my research area. I would like to advise you as a PhD student. Please go ahead apply and indicate me as your advisor if you want. Our department graduate studies committee will rank all applicants and make decisions on scholarships. I believe you will be ranked high because your experience is very competitive. I would like to read any one of your publications if it is written in English
    سلام
    پاسخ خوبی از استاد گرفتی و صد در صد اپلای کن و این استاد رو بعنوان potential supervisor انتخاب کن. احتمالا اگه مدارک کامل باشه scholarship رو می گیری. سعی کن مدارکت کامل باشه. حتما اپلای کن. شک نکن که جواب خوبی گرفتی.

Junior Member Christacular27 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    British Studies | University of Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرتون درباره ی جواب این استاد چیه؟

من نظرتون رو در مورد این ایمیل می خواستم:

Dear XXXXXXX
    Thank you for your email, it is really nice to hear that you have found Security as Practice useful for your studies. If you are looking to continue your studies beyond the MA-degree I would encourage you to make the most of your linguistic and context specific expertise and built a project that includes a study of Iranian discourses. You might also consider including other Western countries than the UK, the US for example as you would be able to read original sources in English. Germany and Israel might also be interesting countries to compare to see whether there is variation in the representation of Iran and the policies to be pursued amongst the West (or the EU and the US).
    Our department does not have a particular specialization in Middle Eastern studies, so we might not be the most obvious place for you to continue your studies. But just for your reference there is extensive description of the PhD program itself and the application procedure posted at our departmental website at http://polsci.ku.dk/english/phd/ and at the Graduate School’s website: http://samf.ku.dk/phd-skolen/english/? These sites provide extensive information about the application procedure, worth noting in particular might be the information about how to seek funding. Unless you bring your own funding, the normal process is that prospective PhD students apply for one of our scholarships, these are usually advertised twice a year, around May 1st and November 1st. This is a very competitive process, so if you are keen to do a PhD I would advise you to also consider applying to other schools as well, SOAS in London might be one option, the University of Sussex (Department of International Relations) another.

Please contact Prof. XXXX who is the director of the PhD program in Political Science at XXXXX if you have questions about the application process or the PhD program itself.

The best of luck with finishing your MA-thesis,

Best wishes,
    XXX

من جواب ایمیلشون رو دادم که چرا فکر می کنم دانشگاهشون برای من مناسبه و کلی دلیل و مدرک آوردم. این جواب رو گرفتم:

Dear XXXX,

It is of course completely up to you on which countries you decide to focus a PhD project application should you decide to apply to our department. If you are expecting to use securitization theory in your project, I suggest you contact Prof. XXXX as he is the key person developing that theory.

The best of luck with your MA-thesis and continuing studies,

Sincerely,

حالا می خوام یه جوری جوابش رو بدم که بازم باهام مکالمه کنه؛ اون استادی که گفته به کار من بیشتر ربط داره اما سرش خیلی شلوغه و یه بار فقط از رو موبایل جوابم رو داد و گفت باید بیشتر باهات صحبت کنم.
    Feeling so blue / Out-of the-blue / Feeling so black / Oh off-the-track
    So vague so lost / A Tear, a frost / Feels so dense / So hard and tense
    Severe, so grave / yet s e d a t e __ s t a i d / Afraid, afraid, afraid, afraid
    June, 2012 © Chris Anders

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

و این هم جواب یه استاد دیگه:

Dear Ms. XXXX:

Thanks for your interest in our graduate program. Your proposed project sounds interesting and I will be happy to meet and talk with you upon your acceptance to our program. However, please note that the Graduate Committee makes the final decision about students admission. Wish you every success in your academic endeavour.

Best wishes,

لطفا نظرتون رو در مورد این دو ایمیل بدید. متشکرم.
    Severe, so grave / yet s e d a t e __ s t a i d / Afraid, afraid, afraid, afraid

Member bluen آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

You will first have to go through the official admissions process since I am not involved in that at the moment. When you submit your application you should also apply for a TA position since we do not hire RAs that we do not know. Once you have volunteered in the lab for a semester or two then you will be considered for an RA position when one becomes available.

Regards,
    Ola.

این استاد مومن چی می فرمایند؟
    نظر دوستان چیه؟
    !Never Give Up

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bluen نمایش پست ها
    You will first have to go through the official admissions process since I am not involved in that at the moment. When you submit your application you should also apply for a TA position since we do not hire RAs that we do not know. Once you have volunteered in the lab for a semester or two then you will be considered for an RA position when one becomes available.

Regards,
    Ola.

این استاد مومن چی می فرمایند؟
    نظر دوستان چیه؟
    ایشون میگن در این دانشکده پذیرش از اول همراه با RA نیست و بهمین دلیل اینجا احتیاجی نیست با استاد تماس بگیرید. برای پذیرش و TA اقدام میکنید و بعد از گرفتن پذیرش و شروع دوره سعی میکنید نظر استادان را در ترمهای بعدی برای RA جلب کنید.

سلام دوستان
    من به یک دانشگاه اپلای کرده بودم و بعد به یکی از استاداش ایمیل زدم که میخوام با شما کار کنم حالا به من جواب زیر را داده:
    Please come to talk to me at your convenience.
    یعنی چی؟
    منظورش چیه؟ میخواد تلفنی حرف بزنه ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2014
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Hamedshaho1 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من به یک دانشگاه اپلای کرده بودم و بعد به یکی از استاداش ایمیل زدم که میخوام با شما کار کنم حالا به من جواب زیر را داده:
    Please come to talk to me at your convenience.
    یعنی چی؟
    منظورش چیه؟ میخواد تلفنی حرف بزنه ؟
    می‌گه هر وقتی که برای شما مناسب بود بیا office من تا با هم صحبت کنیم.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Christacular27 نمایش پست ها
    و این هم جواب یه استاد دیگه:

Dear Ms. XXXX:

Thanks for your interest in our graduate program. Your proposed project sounds interesting and I will be happy to meet and talk with you upon your acceptance to our program. However, please note that the Graduate Committee makes the final decision about students admission. Wish you every success in your academic endeavour.

Best wishes,

لطفا نظرتون رو در مورد این دو ایمیل بدید. متشکرم.
    You can send a thanks email to this professor and you dont need to contact him/her again until you get admission from this university, as he/she cannot help you for that.
    It is up to you to apply or not, if you can compete with other applicants, you are welcome to apply otherwise go through other options.

Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط vafaklg نمایش پست ها
    می‌گه هر وقتی که برای شما مناسب بود بیا office من تا با هم صحبت کنیم.
    ممنونم
    ))))
    خوب من چه جوری برم office ش باهاش حرف بزنم؟
    شاید استاده فکر کرده من الان پذیرفته شدم اونجا و میخوام باهاش کار کنم در صورتی که من هنوز تازه اپلای کردم

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط majidi123 نمایش پست ها
    You can send a thanks email to this professor and you dont need to contact him/her again until you get admission from this university, as he/she cannot help you for that.
    It is up to you to apply or not, if you can compete with other applicants, you are welcome to apply otherwise go through other options.

Good Luck
    Thanks a lot. I talked to another professor from the same department and I received the following reply which by the way, I'm very excited about:

Dear XXXXX,
    Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in our graduate program. I'm just reading your e-mail and CV quickly on the go. What I can say is that it looks like your dissertation topic could be a very interesting way to extend your MA project. Certainly, this looks like the kind of project I would be very interested supervising, in principle, should you be accepted to our program. Please feel free to note in your letter of application to the Department that you have been in touch with me.

The next step is to to formulate your topic into a research question and situate your question/argument in the literature - what literature(s) /theoretical framework(s) will you draw on and what literature will your project contribute to?

Best of luck!
    XXX

I replied and thanked her and continued the discussion upon my research question, theories and literature I'm willing to cover. She was on maternity leave and she still replied me, I wanted to thank her for that but I didn't want to sound too familiar so soon

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •