صفحه 995 از 1371 نخستنخست ... 49589594598598698798898999099199299399499599699799899910001001100210031004100510451095 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 9,941 تا 9,950 , از مجموع 13709

موضوع: نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرسنجی در مورد ایمیل های دریافتی از اساتید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Nikkou نمایش پست ها
    Hello, I am working in the area of xxx these days. We are modeling, monitoring, and designing yyy techniques. I am interested in expanding my research group. I recommend you that apply to our graduate program if you are truly interested in our university
    این تمپلیته یعنی؟ اپلای کنم یا نه؟ حتی اولش اسم خودمو نگفته و فقط گفته سلام، خیلی تابلو تمپلیته، نه؟
    سلام

این پاسخ حتی اگر template هم نباشه محتوی ویژگی خاصی نیست که صرفا باعث تهییج شما برای apply بشه...
    در این جواب نیازش به recruitment رو اعلام کرده ولی نظر خاصی در مورد علاقه اش به رزومه شما اعلان نکرده...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Thank you for your interest. You should apply to our program and I will look out for your application. It sounds like you are very qualified. However, the GRE scores may be an issue - they're clearly not a reflection of your skills in Farsi, you will be expected to be able to write and communicate well in English at an American University. So, that may be a bit of an issue but being an international student, I think we can give less weight to the GRE than usual. Will look out for your application.
    Best,

دوستان نظرتون راجع به این جواب استاد چیه؟

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Matinking نمایش پست ها
    سلام

میگه اگر قصد دارید اون رو به عنوان potential advisor معرفی کنید، سریع تا پیش از deadline اقدام کنید...
    به نظر جواب خوبی میاد...

براتون آرزوی موفقیت دارم
    خیلی ممنون وقتی میگه we can discuss in parallel یعنی من در حین اپلای یا همین الان میتونم با ایشون مکاتبه کنم و بیشتر درباره کارشون بپرسم؟

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، دوستان این پیام چقدر امیدوار کننده است؟ به نظرتون ارزش داره برای اپلای این دانشگاه 250 $ هزینه ارزیابی WES بدم؟ :|

Dear Mr. XXX,

I have reviewed your CV and found out that you have a good background in concrete materials and structural engineering. I suggest that you submit an official M.S. application so we can evaluate your credentials and determine if an assistantship can be extended to you. Information about the Graduate School and the on-line application can be found at the Graduate School website atYYY. Dr. XXX(XXX@YYY.com) , who is the graduate coordinator of the Civil Engineering program, can also answer questions regarding the requirements and application process. I have copied her on this email.

Thank you for your interest in our graduate program.

Sincerely,

در ضمن این استاد خودش Chair دپارتمان هست.
    ای کسانی که ایمان آورده اید، آیا پیش از ارسال پیام، صندوق پیام خود را خالی کرده اید؟!

ApplyAbroad Superstar Tarkan78 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

You have to evaluate your pachage yourself and see whether your condition is competitve enough for this university or not.
    Regarding this email, don't be so hopeful but continue your comunication with him until recieving a clear response from him
    For example you can ask further questions regarding your chance to be admitted with a full graduate assistantship
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mehdizad88 نمایش پست ها
    سلام، دوستان این پیام چقدر امیدوار کننده است؟ به نظرتون ارزش داره برای اپلای این دانشگاه 250 $ هزینه ارزیابی WES بدم؟ :|

Dear Mr. XXX,

I have reviewed your CV and found out that you have a good background in concrete materials and structural engineering. I suggest that you submit an official M.S. application so we can evaluate your credentials and determine if an assistantship can be extended to you. Information about the Graduate School and the on-line application can be found at the Graduate School website atYYY. Dr. XXX(XXX@YYY.com) , who is the graduate coordinator of the Civil Engineering program, can also answer questions regarding the requirements and application process. I have copied her on this email.

Thank you for your interest in our graduate program.

Sincerely,

در ضمن این استاد خودش Chair دپارتمان هست.
    بالا منشين كه هست پستي خوشتر . . .
    هشيار مشو كه هست مستي خوشتر . . .
    در هستي دوست، نيست گردان خود را . . .
    كان نيستي از هزار هستي خوشتر . . .

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط SayeRoshan نمایش پست ها
    خیلی ممنون وقتی میگه we can discuss in parallel یعنی من در حین اپلای یا همین الان میتونم با ایشون مکاتبه کنم و بیشتر درباره کارشون بپرسم؟
    Yes you can start right now

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

I thin this is a good email. Continue with him and know more about his works
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mmayati نمایش پست ها
    Thank you for your interest. You should apply to our program and I will look out for your application. It sounds like you are very qualified. However, the GRE scores may be an issue - they're clearly not a reflection of your skills in Farsi, you will be expected to be able to write and communicate well in English at an American University. So, that may be a bit of an issue but being an international student, I think we can give less weight to the GRE than usual. Will look out for your application.
    Best,

دوستان نظرتون راجع به این جواب استاد چیه؟

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    arash-iran آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Physics
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان،
    همین چند ساعت پیش یکی از اساتید دانشگاه مک گیل جواب منو بعد از 2 ماه داد:
    Thank you very kindly for your nice email. I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Your interests and background look very promising for a graduate position in experimental particle physics. We are on the lookout for good graduate students to begin in the fall of 2015. I have looked over your CV, which I thank you for attaching, and I would like to take this moment to encourage you to apply to our program! I recently updated my McGill web page to reflect more accurately my current research situation...
    مک گیل کاملا استاد محوره، به نظرتون این جواب (اونم بعد از 2 ماه) چطور میتونه باشه؟ ددلاین این دانشگاه 15 ژانویه هست و باید سریع تصمیم بگیرم. خوشحال میشم نظرتون رو بدونم
    از ژرف ترین گودال ها، بلندترین ارتفاعات قله ها بر می خیزد....

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD. ECE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arash-iran نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان،
    همین چند ساعت پیش یکی از اساتید دانشگاه مک گیل جواب منو بعد از 2 ماه داد:
    Thank you very kindly for your nice email. I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Your interests and background look very promising for a graduate position in experimental particle physics. We are on the lookout for good graduate students to begin in the fall of 2015. I have looked over your CV, which I thank you for attaching, and I would like to take this moment to encourage you to apply to our program! I recently updated my McGill web page to reflect more accurately my current research situation...
    مک گیل کاملا استاد محوره، به نظرتون این جواب (اونم بعد از 2 ماه) چطور میتونه باشه؟ ددلاین این دانشگاه 15 ژانویه هست و باید سریع تصمیم بگیرم. خوشحال میشم نظرتون رو بدونم
    I think it worth to apply although there is no guarantee for admission.
    He/she probably will evaluate your application with some others that he/she encouraged to apply, and if your resume is competitive you will be admitted.
    To increase your chance, you can keep in touch with the professor and start talking about technical issues that not only shows your interests, but also shows your capabilities
    Good Luck
    Every thing is possible, because impossilbe says i-m possible.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2013
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    من این ایمیل رو چند روز پیش دریافت کردم
    Thank you for your interest. Please see XXXX If you satisfy the admission requirements, I suggest you apply and specify my name as your first preferred potential supervisor. In your statement of interest, please clearly state why you would like to join my research group. We will then look at your documents during the evaluation
    process.
    Good luck.
    بنظر تمیپلیت میاد، و فقط چند دقیق بعد از ایمیل من جواب دادن
    من میخوام از ایشون مطمئن شم که آیا ایشون برای اپلای من جدی هستن و آیا فاند دارن؟؟ نمیخوام صرفا اپلایم بیهوده و صرف هزینه باشه چطوری بپرسم؟؟ ممنون

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •