صفحه 3 از 5 نخستنخست 12345 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 21 تا 30 , از مجموع 50

موضوع: نتایج پذیرش رشته مهندسی معدن و مسائل مرتبط

پیش فرض پاسخ : کسانی که در رشته معدن پذیرش گرفتن(با فاند یا بدون فاند)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ADOLARIA نمایش پست ها
    Imam Khomeini International University, total average until now:17.65, I'm working on an ISI and hope to be accepted, I have not passed TOEFL exam yet, should be easy for me
    It's OK with your GPA and the only thing you need to do is to practice more on your TOEFL and probably GRE (if you have US in your list) plus that ISI Paper that you will publish, you will easily qualify your intended Universities taking into consideration that you maintain good contact with professors whom you're interested in their research area if you want to fund your education through RA or TA or any FELLOWSHIP.

Cheers

Junior Member ADOLARIA آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mining Engineering- ikiu
    ارسال‌ها

Thanks rezahosseinpour, actually I'm interested in rock mechanics(or exploitation) and wish to continue for master in australia, do you know which universities in australia do i have the chance to be accepted in? is it difficult to reach fund for that?1
    انسان دانا به جای آنکه در انتظار رسیدن فرصت خوب در زندگی باشد، خود آن را به وجود می آورد. (فرانسیس بیکن) /ضعیف الاراده کسی است که با هر شکستی بینش او نیز عوض می شود. (ادگار آلن پو)

Thanks rezahosseinpour, actually I'm interested in rock mechanics(or exploitation) and wish to continue for master in australia, do you know which universities in australia do i have the chance to be accepted in? is it difficult to reach fund for that?1
    You Have a high chance of admission from UWA-UQueensland-U newsouthwales-U Adelaide.......but funding is very competitive for masters.I suggest you to apply directly for PhD for these universities as they accept Bachelor with honors or thesis as a prerequisite for PhD most of the time.
    don't be hopeful too much on getting fund in this stage from Australia because they have limited funding available for international students and consider other countries too

Senior Member hirt-01 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mining engineering, Urmia University
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rezahosseinpour نمایش پست ها
    You Have a high chance of admission from UWA-UQueensland-U newsouthwales-U Adelaide.......but funding is very competitive for masters.I suggest you to apply directly for PhD for these universities as they accept Bachelor with honors or thesis as a prerequisite for PhD most of the time.
    don't be hopeful too much on getting fund in this stage from Australia because they have limited funding available for international students and consider other countries too
    I agree with you that AU is good for PhD not for master, But for master CA and USA ( with this resume ) is better. one of AA's fellas said CA has better resources for funding master compared to US.

By the way dear ADOLARIA consider this: annual tuition of AU universities is 30K. If money doesn't matter choose AU, if it matters in US Southern Illinois and South Dakota schools of mines have 7K tuition per year. In CA uni of Alberta has 8K and Saskatchewan has 4K annually tuition.
    خوب میریم که داشته باشیم اپلای دکترا برای فال 17 یا 18
    Resume: BSc: From Urmia Uni,17.59/20; MSc GPA: From Uni of Bologna, 28.2/30; GRE(Q163/V158/AWA3) ; iBT:100 (have to take it agian!); 0 publication ; PhD Applicant

سلام دوستان. من فوق اکتشاف صنعتی شاهرود خوندم. نمره تافل ibt من 100 شده. معدل ارشدم 16.64. 2 تا مقاله داخلی کنفرانسی و 2 تا مقاله داخلی علمی پژوهشی دارم. به نظر شما میتونم امید داشته باشم از استرالیا یا کانادا پذیرش فول فاند بگیرم؟ ممنون میشم کمکم کنین.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mining Engineering- ikiu
    ارسال‌ها

Smile پاسخ : کسانی که در رشته معدن پذیرش گرفتن(با فاند یا بدون فاند)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hirt-01 نمایش پست ها
    I agree with you that AU is good for PhD not for master, But for master CA and USA ( with this resume ) is better. one of AA's fellas said CA has better resources for funding master compared to US. By the way dear ADOLARIA consider this: annual tuition of AU universities is 30K. If money doesn't matter choose AU, if it matters in US Southern Illinois and South Dakota schools of mines have 7K tuition per year. In CA uni of Alberta has 8K and Saskatchewan has 4K annually tuition.
    Thanks, which of the universities that you mentioned in US & Canada have better situation in this field? In "7K" what do do mean by "K" ? could you please explain more
    انسان دانا به جای آنکه در انتظار رسیدن فرصت خوب در زندگی باشد، خود آن را به وجود می آورد. (فرانسیس بیکن) /ضعیف الاراده کسی است که با هر شکستی بینش او نیز عوض می شود. (ادگار آلن پو)

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط butkhosravi نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان. من فوق اکتشاف صنعتی شاهرود خوندم. نمره تافل ibt من 100 شده. معدل ارشدم 16.64. 2 تا مقاله داخلی کنفرانسی و 2 تا مقاله داخلی علمی پژوهشی دارم. به نظر شما میتونم امید داشته باشم از استرالیا یا کانادا پذیرش فول فاند بگیرم؟ ممنون میشم کمکم کنین.
    دوست من دیدم desprate موندی و کسی جواب نداده من جواب میدم وگرنه اولین بارمه ها. در ضمن نه نظر من و نه نظر هیچ کس نقطه نهایی کارت نیست و ممکنه همیشه شانس داشته باشی پس ناامید نباش

1- نمره تافل خوبه و به سختی دانشگاهی پیدا میشه که prerequisite اش بیشتر از این مقدار باشه.
    2- معدل لیسانست رو عنوان نکردی، همین طور دانشگاهش، و همین طور رشته ات ( آیا لیسانست معدن بوده یا نه؟ )
    3- کلا این غربی ها (!) اکتشاف رو جزو مهندسی معدن نمی دونن ( گاهی هم میدونن! ) ولی اگر زمینه تحقیقت ژئوفیزیک باشه، دپارتمان های معدن استرالیا رشته exploration Geophysics رو درون دپارتمان معدن دارند، ولی اگر تو کار ژئوشیمی هستی باید دپارتمان های economic geology رو تو قسمت geoscience or geology بگردی دنباشون.
    در مورد کانادا رشته شما به تناسب (!) بین دو دپارتمان geology و geological Eng می چرخه. باز هم اگر زمینه تون ژئوفیزیک هست باید دنبال mining Geophysics ها باشید. ( اطلاعات بیشتر پیدا بکنید. ) در مورد کانادا هم یادتون نره که بدون استاد راه به جایی نمی برید...
    تو آلمان هم HTW berlin دانشگاه سطح بالایی هستش و ژئوفیزیکش کاربردی اکتشاف هست، در نظر بگیرش حتما!
    اگر آمریکا رو هم مد نظر دارید باید امتحان GRE رو بدید. من پیشنهاد میکنم آمریکا رو هم در نظر داشته باشید، از الان هم دنبال دانشگاه و استاد باشید.

موفق باشید...
    Resume: BSc: From Urmia Uni,17.59/20; MSc GPA: From Uni of Bologna, 28.2/30; GRE(Q163/V158/AWA3) ; iBT:100 (have to take it agian!); 0 publication ; PhD Applicant

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

Thanks, which of the universities that you mentioned in US & Canada have better situation in this field? In "7K" what do do mean by "K" ? could you please explain more
    What a FA'AL mining forum we are nowadays!
    Mohandes K means 1 thousands, therefore 30 K means 30 thousands .generally tuition of AU schools is 30,000 AUD
    By the way about USA mining schools: they don't have reputation of Goodman era. AN ZAMAN HA GOZASHT!! but Colorado Schools of Mines and Missouri S&T are still very good schools and of course they are hard to get into.
    Luckily we have same interest so as far as I know I gove you an insight about US and CA schools:

New Mexico Technological University:
    they completely focus on rock mechanic and it has 3 nice Iranian professors but it has very low funding resources

South Dakota School of Mines and Technology:
    cheap uni with good faculty and good labs. they have rock mechanic lab as well as ventilation lab ( and of course another labs! )

Southern Illinois University at Carbondale:
    reasonable tuition but it 5 professor

The University of Arizona:

with 4 professor in excavation and rock mechanic they have very good reputation too

Missouri University of Science & Technology:

New king in US mining schools. very good professors and good labs and hard to get admission

University of Nevada:

a very good uni if you are interested in new topics in mine eng

University of Utah:

good uni. if I can remember correctly they are focusing on mineral processing

Colorado School of Mines:
    Mecca of mine engineering, perfect. just this!

Canadian unis:

McGill University:
    It's very big LOGME! think about it for PhD

Queen's University:

good uni. kind of expensive!

University of Alberta:

with 1 weird Iranian professor ( he takes industrial eng students! ) but beside it it is good uni with 8K tuition ( annually !)

University of British Columbia:

funny thing about it: you can apply for mining eng and geological eng as well. because both of them are suitable!
    tough uni also!

University of Toronto:
    second Mecca but in Canada. 19 professors. fantastic labs. just perfect!

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hirt-01 نمایش پست ها
    What a FA'AL mining forum we are nowadays!
    Mohandes K means 1 thousands, therefore 30 K means 30 thousands .generally tuition of AU schools is 30,000 AUD
    By the way about USA mining schools: they don't have reputation of Goodman era. AN ZAMAN HA GOZASHT!! but Colorado Schools of Mines and Missouri S&T are still very good schools and of course they are hard to get into.
    Luckily we have same interest so as far as I know I gove you an insight about US and CA schools:

New Mexico Technological University:
    they completely focus on rock mechanic and it has 3 nice Iranian professors but it has very low funding resources

South Dakota School of Mines and Technology:
    cheap uni with good faculty and good labs. they have rock mechanic lab as well as ventilation lab ( and of course another labs! )

Southern Illinois University at Carbondale:
    reasonable tuition but it 5 professor

The University of Arizona:

with 4 professor in excavation and rock mechanic they have very good reputation too

Missouri University of Science & Technology:

New king in US mining schools. very good professors and good labs and hard to get admission

University of Nevada:

a very good uni if you are interested in new topics in mine eng

University of Utah:

good uni. if I can remember correctly they are focusing on mineral processing

Colorado School of Mines:
    Mecca of mine engineering, perfect. just this!

Canadian unis:

McGill University:
    It's very big LOGME! think about it for PhD

Queen's University:

good uni. kind of expensive!

University of Alberta:

with 1 weird Iranian professor ( he takes industrial eng students! ) but beside it it is good uni with 8K tuition ( annually !)

University of British Columbia:

funny thing about it: you can apply for mining eng and geological eng as well. because both of them are suitable!
    tough uni also!

University of Toronto:
    second Mecca but in Canada. 19 professors. fantastic labs. just perfect!
    Correcting the name of the University to: NEW MEXICO UNIVERSITY of MINING & TECHNOLOGY
    And adding to the list of US:
    Penn State University:a pioneer in Mining engineering and earth sciences with awesome faculty it's a heaven for Students interested in Mining and related sciences
    Michigan Technological University:It is also a good choice but just for masters
    Montana Tech:It's City is a little bit small but it is also very active in mining and Earth science related areas
    Adding to the list of Canada
    University of Laurentian
    Very Active and Awesome University,Highly Regarded Faculty and Large Mining camps located in it's vicinity like Sudbery Nickel Mine and many more..... unlike what other people think about it.It's Students won the Prize for North American Mining Competition last year.
    Strongly consider it

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mining Engineering- ikiu
    ارسال‌ها

Smile پاسخ : کسانی که در رشته معدن پذیرش گرفتن(با فاند یا بدون فاند)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rezahosseinpour نمایش پست ها
    Correcting the name of the University to: NEW MEXICO UNIVERSITY of MINING & TECHNOLOGY And adding to the list of US: Penn State University:a pioneer in Mining engineering and earth sciences with awesome faculty it's a heaven for Students interested in Mining and related sciences Michigan Technological University:It is also a good choice but just for masters Montana Tech:It's City is a little bit small but it is also very active in mining and Earth science related areas Adding to the list of Canada University of Laurentian Very Active and Awesome University,Highly Regarded Faculty and Large Mining camps located in it's vicinity like Sudbery Nickel Mine and many more..... unlike what other people think about it.It's Students won the Prize for North American Mining Competition last year. Strongly consider it
    I see a large number of universities, "according to my resume" which of them do i have more chance for admission(master) plus "FUND" ? funding is really important for me and of course most of us. A primary question: how can i get contact with professors? i mean can i find the email address at the university website? where? I will cross my fingers for you. thanks
    ویرایش توسط ADOLARIA : August 21st, 2012 در ساعت 10:56 PM

صفحه 3 از 5 نخستنخست 12345 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •