صفحه 54 از 197 نخستنخست ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 531 تا 540 , از مجموع 1967

موضوع: راهنمای نوشتن SOP و درخواست نمونه های آن(لطفا SOP‌خود را براي تصحيح قرار ندهيد)

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : شانس پذیرش از دانشگاههای اروپا ( بجز سوئد )

خواهش مي كنم نظرتان را درمورد نامه انگيزش من براي دانشگاهي در آلمان بگوئيد:

I am very interested in the International program in Sports Sciences at the University of ………. I volunteered over 100 hours at Milad and Fajr Swimming Pool (2011), which gave me the opportunity to experience and enjoy several different aspects of the lifeguard field. I am currently self-studying the duties of being a perfect lifeguard and swim coach, which I feel will enhance my abilities as a lifeguard and coach. My volunteer background has included how to save people's lives in case of danger.

My bachelor’s Degree in English Language Translation has provided me with the ability of searching up to date information regarding coaching, lifeguard and fitness assessment.

Already after taking my licences as a coach and lifeguard, I was sure about my professional aim. I wanted to work in an international field of work related to sports. My main subjects of interest are swimming, volleyball, basketball, ping-pong, badminton, running, roller-skating … .
    I want to gain enough knowledge in all major fields of sport, though I want to focus on the mentioned fields later.

In Addition to my mentioned capabilities, I am currently attending in Aerobics class. I think in my future career as a Manager in an International sports working field, this experience will also be useful.
    I have always been enthusiastic in sports. Because it has several effects in our daily lives including: Physical fitness, stress reduction, social facilitation, self-steam, achievement motivation, social facilitation, competition, value development ( personal growth fosters personal, interpersonal, team and organizational progress to wholeness and integration of society.),…

Furthermore I have passed a training course as employee in a travel agency confirmed by the Tourism Organization, which I think would be helpful for me to choose my profile at university as Sport Management and Tourism.

After my Bachelor, I always had in mind to study abroad for a Master program. To choose the right University for my academic studies I already visited some Universities in Germany and also ………………Univeristy. I talked to Mr………….. Walter who guided me in my academic planning. After having known about the course structure and visiting the campus I am sure that the University of …………………….. would be the opt University for me to continue my studies.

Sincerely,

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمای نوشتن SOP و نمونه های آن

سلام دوستان
    به نظر شما برای نوشتن sop به چه فرمتی توضیح بدم که من هنرستان رفتم,کاردانی پیوسته خوندم و بعدش کارشناسی نا پیوسته گرفتم؟
    در کل لازمه که کل این پروسه رو توضیح بدم یا فقط بگم که مدرک کارشناسی دارم؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    IAU
    ارسال‌ها

سلام به همه دوستان. این انگیزه نامه منه. برای فوق دارم اقدام می کنم. می شه لطف کنین نظر بدین. خیلی ممنون می شم:

“Earth Science is life, Geophysics makes me live, I want to live my life”

Earth is still a great Unknown. Life of humankind is dependent on it. In order to have a better life, mankind should learn more about the earth. As a result, Earth Science has been had an important role in life of all people. For example, Economy of my country (IRAN) is dependent to plenty of natural resources which it has.

as for myself, I have always been fascinated with the earth. That’s why I chose earth science as my academic educational. for a long time I was actively involved with understanding and implementation of a variety of methods in order to explore the earth. During my BSc program in Mining Exploration, my favorite courses were Rock mechanics, Geotechnics, well-logging, Exploration Drilling, Oil and Gas resources and of course, Exploration geophysics. During my last year of studying, I worked in Geotechnical and Rock Mechanical laboratory on a pert time basis. since I came to realize that we can implement Shallow Geophysical Methods to locate ores, I have become so interested in Active Source Geophysical Methods.

Considering my passion and motivation, with capability of working hard, In 2005, I participated in the nationwide examination of Islamic Azad University (IAU) for MS.c entrance in Geophysics and I ranked 3rd among more than 500 participants and i was accepted in the most prestigious branch of IAU (Science and Research Branch). During the program, I have become fascinated with Reservoir Seismology, in particular, Seismic Data Processing and Interpretation.

As For my thesis, I concentrated on how we can eliminate noises from seismic data using Karhunen-Loeve Transform. Compare to Radon Transform, It had relatively better results in eliminating Multiples. The grade of my thesis was 18,5(out of 20) which put me among top 5% of the department. Late in my studying, I’ve participated in some internships in some Petroleum and Geophysical companies.

After receiving my MSc, I was determined to take every opportunity of putting my theoretical knowledge and ideas into Geophysical practice. Since then, I worked as a Quality Controller in seismic data acquisition fields for several months. At Field QC section, I have become familiar with onsite geophysical data processing (especially seismic data) but I was enthusiastic to go over advanced geophysical data processing as well.

To attain this goal, after some complicated interviews, I was accepted into the biggest Iranian Oil Explorational Company (****) as Geophysicist in a seismic data processing center. Following that, I have worked with so many Geophysical Softwares. Nevertheless, there are still some ambiguities in my mind about what’s going on beyond the Softwares and how algorithms and codes modify an unprocessed data into the processed one. I have always been wanted to gain capability to write progressive codes. My special interest is toward Reservoir Characterization and seismic interpretation. To achieve these objectives, at this moment of my life I feel that I have to continue my education in one of the leading universities in Petroleum Geosciences.

I have seen your Geosciences Courses on the university website and also some of my friends who are studying at the Geoscience department have said to me that your program focuses not only on physical aspects of earths, but also rely on Geological and other aspects of Petroleum Geosciences which are combined together in reality. As you know, Geophysics is a multi-dimensional program and if you would like to become a good Geophysicist, you should be familiar with so many different aspects of this job, such as Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Rock mechanics, Petrophysics, Well-Logging, Computing and so many other things. Such a program helps me to become an omniscient geophysicist!.

Studying in the University of Oslo is one of my objectives in my life. UiO is one the best universities in the world and has a high reputation Earth Science department and prestigious professors. Moreover, there is no need to mention that Norway is one of the leading countries in Oil and Gas industry. The world of Petroleum Industry is huge at the moment and with the demand for hydrocarbons increasing worldwide. there are endless opportunities in this field. I always wanted to be a full professional senior geophysicist and work in a Research and Development (R&D) of a world-class company. I see the motivation and passion and capability in myself.

I feel strongly that my educational background and work experience make me a strong candidate for admission to your program. I hope that the evaluation committee will find my qualifications adequate. I am sure I can make a tangible contribution to your program.

Senior Member Milad2012 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Electrical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : سوالات خاص در نوشتن SOP

با عرض سلام
    دوستان من می خوام SOP بنویسم منتها متاسفانه اصلا نه نمونه ی موفقی تو دستم هست نه مرجعی دارم که بدونم چه مواردی و با چه ساختاری باید در SOP آورده بشه اگر امکان داره راهنماییم بفرمایید.
    مرسی

Member homo آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی مکانیک، طراحی کاربردی، زیرگرایش بایو
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Milad2012 نمایش پست ها
    با عرض سلام
    دوستان من می خوام SOP بنویسم منتها متاسفانه اصلا نه نمونه ی موفقی تو دستم هست نه مرجعی دارم که بدونم چه مواردی و با چه ساختاری باید در SOP آورده بشه اگر امکان داره راهنماییم بفرمایید.
    مرسی
    میلاد جان، من هم مثل شما هستم. اگر عجله ندارید پیشنهاد می کنم از گوگل استفاده کنید. نمونه ها و راهنماهای نسبتا مفصلی در مورد نوشتن SOP وجود داره.

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    میلاد آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط parsab نمایش پست ها
    سلام به همه دوستان. این انگیزه نامه منه. برای فوق دارم اقدام می کنم. می شه لطف کنین نظر بدین. خیلی ممنون می شم:

“Earth Science is life, Geophysics makes me live, I want to live my life”

Earth is still a great Unknown. Life of humankind is dependent on it. In order to have a better life, mankind should learn more about the earth. As a result, Earth Science has been had an important role in life of all people. For example, Economy of my country (IRAN) is dependent to plenty of natural resources which it has.

as for myself, I have always been fascinated with the earth. That’s why I chose earth science as my academic educational. for a long time I was actively involved with understanding and implementation of a variety of methods in order to explore the earth. During my BSc program in Mining Exploration, my favorite courses were Rock mechanics, Geotechnics, well-logging, Exploration Drilling, Oil and Gas resources and of course, Exploration geophysics. During my last year of studying, I worked in Geotechnical and Rock Mechanical laboratory on a pert time basis. since I came to realize that we can implement Shallow Geophysical Methods to locate ores, I have become so interested in Active Source Geophysical Methods.

Considering my passion and motivation, with capability of working hard, In 2005, I participated in the nationwide examination of Islamic Azad University (IAU) for MS.c entrance in Geophysics and I ranked 3rd among more than 500 participants and i was accepted in the most prestigious branch of IAU (Science and Research Branch). During the program, I have become fascinated with Reservoir Seismology, in particular, Seismic Data Processing and Interpretation.

As For my thesis, I concentrated on how we can eliminate noises from seismic data using Karhunen-Loeve Transform. Compare to Radon Transform, It had relatively better results in eliminating Multiples. The grade of my thesis was 18,5(out of 20) which put me among top 5% of the department. Late in my studying, I’ve participated in some internships in some Petroleum and Geophysical companies.

After receiving my MSc, I was determined to take every opportunity of putting my theoretical knowledge and ideas into Geophysical practice. Since then, I worked as a Quality Controller in seismic data acquisition fields for several months. At Field QC section, I have become familiar with onsite geophysical data processing (especially seismic data) but I was enthusiastic to go over advanced geophysical data processing as well.

To attain this goal, after some complicated interviews, I was accepted into the biggest Iranian Oil Explorational Company (****) as Geophysicist in a seismic data processing center. Following that, I have worked with so many Geophysical Softwares. Nevertheless, there are still some ambiguities in my mind about what’s going on beyond the Softwares and how algorithms and codes modify an unprocessed data into the processed one. I have always been wanted to gain capability to write progressive codes. My special interest is toward Reservoir Characterization and seismic interpretation. To achieve these objectives, at this moment of my life I feel that I have to continue my education in one of the leading universities in Petroleum Geosciences.

I have seen your Geosciences Courses on the university website and also some of my friends who are studying at the Geoscience department have said to me that your program focuses not only on physical aspects of earths, but also rely on Geological and other aspects of Petroleum Geosciences which are combined together in reality. As you know, Geophysics is a multi-dimensional program and if you would like to become a good Geophysicist, you should be familiar with so many different aspects of this job, such as Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Rock mechanics, Petrophysics, Well-Logging, Computing and so many other things. Such a program helps me to become an omniscient geophysicist!.

Studying in the University of Oslo is one of my objectives in my life. UiO is one the best universities in the world and has a high reputation Earth Science department and prestigious professors. Moreover, there is no need to mention that Norway is one of the leading countries in Oil and Gas industry. The world of Petroleum Industry is huge at the moment and with the demand for hydrocarbons increasing worldwide. there are endless opportunities in this field. I always wanted to be a full professional senior geophysicist and work in a Research and Development (R&D) of a world-class company. I see the motivation and passion and capability in myself.

I feel strongly that my educational background and work experience make me a strong candidate for admission to your program. I hope that the evaluation committee will find my qualifications adequate. I am sure I can make a tangible contribution to your program.
    سلام،
    من یه نگاه کلی به نوشته شما انداختم. چند تا نکته:
    - جمله های خیلی کوتاه استفاده نکنید. مثل اونهایی که که در اولین خط نوشتید
    - ساختارهایی مثل As For my thesis, و as for myself, رو قبلا جایی دیدید کسی استفاده کنه؟ به نظرم آکادمیک نیستن وبه متن نمیخورن.
    - مقدار عددی معدل و نمره ها رو بهتره اینجا نگید.
    - در مورد ساختار نمیتونم دقیق نظر بدم چون مقدار کمی رو خوندم. به هرحال، ساختار فکر میکنم خوب باشه. ولی جمله ها خیلی گزارشی نوشته شدن. مثلا یه جایی گفتید دوستم بهم گفت.
    - در مورد به کار بردن linking word ها بیشتر دقت کنید تا جمله هاتون بهتر بشن، مثلا:
    After receiving my MSc (soon after graduation), I was determined to take every opportunity of putting my theoretical knowledge and ideas into Geophysical practice. Since then (SO), I worked as a Quality Controller in seismic data acquisition fields for several months. At Field QC section (??having worked as .....?), I have become familiar with onsite geophysical data processing (especially seismic data) but I was enthusiastic to go over advanced geophysical data processing as well
    منظورم اینه جمله هاتون با اینکه در مفهوم کاملا مرتبط هستن ولی در ساختار جوری نوشته شده اند که ارتباطشون رو حتی در 2 جمله پشت سر هم کم کردید.

- خط اول رو من ترجیح میدم ننویسیم.
    - در ضمن هدفتون واقعا این بوده:
    Studying in the University of Oslo is one of my objectives in my life. این که هدف خوبی نیست. وسیله هست.

در صورت امکان دوستان متن های خودتون رو در فایل word بزارید. این جوری هم تصحیح متن راحتتره هم اینکه اگه کسی (دانشگاه) متن شما رو در اینترنت سرچ کنه نمیتونه عبارت مشابه پیدا کنه.
    موفق باشید

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    IAU
    ارسال‌ها

خیلی ممنون میلاد عزیزم.
    راستی اینکه بگیم "چنتا از دوستای سابقم اونجا درس خوندن و از دپارتمان و استاداش برام تعریف کردن(!)"، خوبه یا بد؟
    دوم، اینکه بگیم "دانشگاتون رنکینگ خوبی داره واس همین انتخابش کردم"،بده؟ اخه چجوری ثابت کنیم چرا اون دانشگاه رو انتخاب کردیم؟
    as for myself رو تو اینترنت سرچ کردم. مشکل نداره. حالا خودت چی پیشنهاد می کنی؟ ترجمه :"بشخصه" یا "من خودم فلان...."
    فایل word رو هم بلد نیستم چطوری تو فروم آپلود کنم!
    خیلی ممنون میشم اگه نکته های دیگه ای هم داری بهم بگی. مرسی واقعا

ApplyAbroad Guardian
    میلاد آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    ارسال‌ها

خیلی ممنون میلاد عزیزم.
    راستی اینکه بگیم "چنتا از دوستای سابقم اونجا درس خوندن و از دپارتمان و استاداش برام تعریف کردن(!)"، خوبه یا بد؟
    دوم، اینکه بگیم "دانشگاتون رنکینگ خوبی داره واس همین انتخابش کردم"،بده؟ اخه چجوری ثابت کنیم چرا اون دانشگاه رو انتخاب کردیم؟
    as for myself رو تو اینترنت سرچ کردم. مشکل نداره. حالا خودت چی پیشنهاد می کنی؟ ترجمه :"بشخصه" یا "من خودم فلان...."
    اینکه از دوستاتون حرف بزنید زیاد جالب نیست
    حتما بگید که دانشگاه خوبیه وبرای همین انتخابش کردین
    برای آپلود فایل وقتی میخوایید پست بزارید از صفحه پیشرفته استفاده کنید.
    در مورد as for myself اطلاعاتم کمه و نمیدونم چقدر این کلمات رسمی هستن!

Senior Member ahmadlove آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

خیلی ممنون میلاد عزیزم.
    معذرت پابرهنه پریدم وسط حرفتون!
    as for myself و اون یکی مثالی که گفتین در زبان انگلیسی رسمی استفاده نمیشه و برگرفته از زبانهایی مثل فرانسه و اسپانیایی هست که ضمیر انعکاسی به این شکل زیاد استفاده میشه. این جور اصطلاحات بیشار در مکالمات روزمره استفاده میشن.
    in person
    personally
    بهتر هستن. هرچند استفاده نکنید کلا بهتره! از همون i have... شروع کنید خیلی بهتره.
    fascinated by
    برای جمله ی دوم هم که as اصلا کاربردی نداره و غلط میشه.
    for/in my thesis
    انتخاب هدف. پیدا کردن راههای موجود. بررسی هرکدوم از راهها. انتخاب یک راه. و رسیدن به هدف.

Senior Member sara123 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    ارسال‌ها

[QUOTE=Milad2012;551879]با عرض سلام
    مرسی[/QUOTE
    توی همین فروم را اگه بگردین و پست های بچه ها را بخونین هم نمونه های خوبی پیدا میکنین و هم راهنمایی زیادی میشین. این تاپیک را بخونین:
    http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/sho...913#post551913
    If you look at what you do not have in life, you don’t have anything. l
    If you look at what you have in life, you have everything. k

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •