صفحه 64 از 197 نخستنخست ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 631 تا 640 , از مجموع 1967

موضوع: راهنمای نوشتن SOP و درخواست نمونه های آن(لطفا SOP‌خود را براي تصحيح قرار ندهيد)

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمای نوشتن SOP و نمونه های آن

سلام ، اگه لطف کنید SoP من را هم یک نگاه بندازین خیلی ممنونتون می شم ، ما هنری ها همیشه تو این کشور سرمون به کلاه مونده، 10 روز زمان دارم برای اقدام
    خیلی ممنونم

My strong passion in art, mother’s paintings, art culture of hometown and abilities led me to peruse my education in art field. I soaked up everything I could experience in art fields. Perhaps now one of my greatest motive in my life interprets with my artistic works. When I was teenager got rank 50 between near 24000 participants in entrance exam for university, my professors Morteza Momaiez, xxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx have motivated and spired me as I have grown as a Graphic designer and Illustrator. In addition I avidly look to take on projects that need more creativity and knowledge and I have oriented to solve challenges in difficult design. I have strived to improve my Visual literacy by practical experience, see exhibitions and finding new methods for telling myself. As a graduate student, I intend to meet different professors and students with new point and thinking about the graphic design and art, I hope affected my career life by them.
    In my baccalaureate years, I skilled in adobe Photoshop, adobe Corel, adobe premier 6.5 and Page maker and worked as Graphic designer in xxxxxx Iran. Also I improved my drawing and painting abilities in private institute out of my university. Therefore I created some illustrations for xxxxxxxxxxxx about two years. xxxxxxxxxxxx offer me an opportunity to work as photographer for peace conference in Korea. This position and special graphic design with photography in Seoul involved me with applied photography in graphic design when I came back to Iran I selected my thesis with topic digital photography in graphic design in addition I translated Photo-graphics by Steven R Gilmore, publisher: Roto Vision to complete my thesis.
    During the last term, in addition to taking an undergraduate course in the Department of Graphic design in Shari Ati Tehran University, I began working as an assistant for Professor Shahriar Asadi in his studio and teach poster in Besat Art School these positions in teaching also provide me with a unique and memorable set of experiences. Finally I graduated with GPA 17.22 from Shari Ati University.
    I never wanted to stop learning about graphic design therefore I started my Master Art in Graphic design in Tehran Markaz University, Iran and I got rank 5 between near 1500 participants in entrance exam for university. I began to teach Graphic software in different institutes as teacher and I have participated to several group Exhibitions in Iran after which I spent time traveling in Asia and published some of my artistic works by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Iran. Also developed my theory researches about old tombstones in Shiraz that bear amazing engraved images relevant to Art history of Iran; I published two articles about this subject. Likewise I had international lecture about painting in Shiraz.
    A strong interest in animation and multimedia led me to travel to Spain (university de xxxxxx) and I learned making animation such as story board, table sheet, make character and making maket and I made 10 min cut out animation with advance advices of my Professor Dr. xxxxxxxx, she was supervisor of my master thesis. Here my influences from Professor xxxxx have become prominent and I could learn to direct a process from beginning to end. My second advisor Professor xxxxxxxxxxx influences my artistic view and I

found new path in my artistic works in base on Iranian painting and motives, we had group exhibition in Italy (Florence).
    In addition, I wanted to gain experience working as part of group and I started a part time job as a graphic designer (making clip arts) for private program (xxxxxxxx) in Iranian TV. After I graduated MA in Graphic Art with GPA 17.95, I started to teach in four universities as instructor.
    I am teaching Graphic design in xxxxx University as full time faculty member (2009- present); I have thought computer graphic, layout, typography, logo, illustration, art history and Graphical Analysis. Beside I have performed two research projects for xxxxx University about graphic design in xxxxxxxxxx (about a year) and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (about 7 months). I have maintained a strong interest in graphic design so I am working as graphic designer for xxxxxxxxxxx publication too. I would like to experience different styles for my designing traditional to modern, paint or draw to computer skills.
    I traveled abroad and I had a chance to closely interact with people of different cultures. I believe that art is huge part of our culture, in modern life people can have discussion with language of images easily, if we understand image languages of other nations, our art expand further and further. I would like to combine my local art skill with art of foreign countries specially US because there is a multicultural county. I like to adjust my art with the people of different taste, sentiments and cultures. Graphic design as an important branch of art spread in the world and I can achieve my idea with two cases, sufficient advertising and finding international language in art. I wish to find my style art working with combine of different styles of graphic design. I feel could be developed my own self-expression in Graphic design in xxxxxxxxxx university.

I believe that my strong background in the Graphic design field, experiences in teaching and talents have equipped me with the combined skill set to perform such a study. I am applying to your University after viewing the course curriculum, reading your brochure, online Gallery of your students, biography and samples of professor’s art works. As the Artistic work in Graphic design, research focus and facilities available in your department complement, I believe that help me realize my maximum potential. Thus, I feel that as a Masters student at your department, I can avail myself and dive deeper into the process of creating. The program in your University is an important step toward to improving my artistic and career life and I am thus very grateful for your time.

Member marjan912 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Allameh Tabatabaei
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nimaafshar8 نمایش پست ها
    با سلام.از دوستا خواهش می کنم که به SOPمن نگاه کنند و اشکالاتش رو بهم بگند(البته اگر صلاح دونستید و زحمت نبود و وقت داشتید)حجم فایل خیلی کمه.من خودم نخواستم که اصلا یک ذره هم شبیه SOPبقیه باشه و خودم نوشتم اما سعی کردم اثولش رو رعایت کنم.زیاد هم ننوشتم تا خواننده اذیت بشه.با تشکر
    دوست عزیز
    تا جایی که می تونید از نثر ساده استفاده کنید. بعضی از لغات شما به کلیت متنتون نمی خوره . اگه وب پیچ اساتید رو با دقت ملاحظه کنید می بینید که با چه کلمات ساده ای خودشونو کاراشونو و سوابقشونو معرفی کردن. پس تا جایی که می تونید ساده ساده ساده بنویسید.
    بعضی از اشکالات نگارشی به چشم می خوره، جایی که باید ویرگول بزارید و نذاشتید یا در جایی دو تا نقطه گذاشتید و...
    فکر نکنید اینا مهم نیستن چون انگلیسی نه زبان دوم و نه زبان کاری ماست دقت دارند که چقدر تسلط داریم .
    انگار اول فارسی نوشتید بعد ترجمش کردید اونم واژه به واژه واسه همین خیلی ساختارهاتون پیچیده و غیر معمولی شده مثلا به جای این جمله..... I have a great decision to achieve به راحتی میشه نوشت: I am so decisive to achieve.... ( یعنی من مصمم هستم تا.....)
    توصیه ای که به همه دوستان میشه اینه که لطفا به انگلیسی فکر کنید و به انگلیسی بنویسید نتیجه بسیار بهتری می گیرید. مثلا یک کودک ترک زبان که به فارسی صحبت می کنه اول فارسی جمله تو ذهنش نمی گیره بعد ببره تو دستگاه ترکی!
    در خط سوم our mindفکر می کنم my mind هستش.
    چرا هر پاگرافی رو بولت دار کردید؟( منظورم توپ های سیاه کوچولوی ابتدای هر پاراگرافه)
    اون قسمتی که گفتی 5 تا مقاله ISI درای خوبه اما نه مستقیم نگو.... این جوری شروع کن به ادامه در چه زمینه ای علاقه داری... بعد بگو تو این زمینه کار کردی و شاهد مثالشم همین 5 تا مقاله است. این جوری توانمندیتون بیشتر مشخص می شه.
    با این که دانشجوی توانمندی بودی اما sop شما خیلی آدمو به وجد نمی یاره. کمی هیجانی تر و آب و تاب بیشتری گزارش کنید کاراتونو.
    ببخشیدا... خیلی شد فکر کنم...بازم میشد گفت .... فقط جهت بهبود کار شما بود.
    موفق باشید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Allameh Tabatabaei
    ارسال‌ها

ماری نیروانا:
    به نظر می آید شما رزومه و سواپ رو مشترکا به صورت ادغام شده نوشتید!!!!
    لطفا به بخش رزومه نویسی همین سایت مراجعه کنید: بخش سوابق، پژوهش ها، تدریس،افتخارات، جوایز، مهارت ها و... همه در رزومه ذکر می شن. SOP تعریف دیگه ای داره.
    بعضی از بخش ها مربوط به sop میشه.
    در کل نگارشتون و نثرتون خوبه. لطفا یک بار دیگه نامتون رو ویرایش کنید و این دو (رزومه و سواپ) رو از هم تفکیک کنید و هر کدوم رو تو همین بخش ها واسه مشاوره بزارید.
    موفق باشید

Member Apolo آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    physics faculty, СПбГУ
    ارسال‌ها

what do you think about SOP with only one sentence!!!! i found a very good sentence.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Apolo نمایش پست ها
    what do you think about SOP with only one sentence!!!! i found a very good sentence.
    این از اون کارایی که اومد نیومد داره!! ممکنه یه استاد از ریسک شما و اینکه ابتکار به خرج دادین خوشش بیاد و اون سوپ هم یادش بمونه!! ولی احتمالش خیلی کم هست و بستگی به خود استاد داره. ممکنه یه استاد اینکار شما رو حتی بی احترامی تلقی کنه و از اونجایی که ریسکش بالاست فقط به خودتون بستگی داره.چون احتمالش هست که از هیچ جا پذیرش نگیرین!
    من یه سوپ دیدم که فقط ۲ خط بود و خودش گفته بود که دوست داره همونجور که هست قبولش کنن!!

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Apolo نمایش پست ها
    با SoP کپی شده بلافاصله ردتون میکنند بخصوص شما که میخواهید برای لیسانس برید. باید توانائی نگارش خودتون در زبان انگلیسی رو خوب نشون بدید.

سلام دوستان
    اگه ممکنه اشکالات این SOP رو هم بگیرید ممنون می شم
    با سپاس
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    industrial engineering- Sharif university of technology
    ارسال‌ها

من تا جایی که بلد بودم یه جاهاییش کامنت زدم.
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط masume_mk نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    اگه ممکنه اشکالات این SOP رو هم بگیرید ممنون می شم
    با سپاس
    من یه مقدار ازش خوندم. فکر نمی کنم نیاز باشه از خانواده بگین. از دبیرستان هم اگه به علایق فعلی و رشته ات مرتبط هست بیارین. فکر کنم چون برای دکترا درخواست میدین باید بیشتر از مباحث تحقیقاتی که برای آینده قصد فعالیت دارین بگین. البته توضیح دادین ولی یه خورده با جزئیات زمینه های تحقیقاتی تون بگین بهتره.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Allameh Tabatabaei
    ارسال‌ها

این تیکه از خانواده صحبت کردن در پاراگراف اول بیشتر SOP هایی که من خوندم بود!!!!!!!
    چرا؟!!!
    همه هم در 80% لغات مشترک و مشابه!!!
    حداقل در اولین و واضح ترین دست نوشته خودتون که استاد باهاش روبرو میشه، سعی کنید محصول کار واقعی خودتون باشه.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •