Senior Member MAHAN7 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2013
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Samples of Recommendation Letter

بچه ها نظرتونو میدید؟ خواهشا زود فقط
    این برای دکتری، خودم نوشتم

To the admission committee:
    I know Mr. Mahan well. He was one of my best students, in my Advanced Management Information System course, and he got a high score which was a reflection of his aptitude. I am familiar with his abilities and skills. He is very good at statistics, which is vital for a finance student. I know, he has been working on a paper in the scope of behavioral finance, and I was not surprised when he did all the calculations and tests himself. It is notable to say that other students consult with him about their papers/researches, which shows that he is very good at communicating with others and also a sign of a future advisor.
    He is very punctual, adroit and also self-motivated. I have seen these characteristics in his class activities and projects. Furthermore he is very creative, he looks at a problem, challenge it, and tries to suggest different solutions from different aspects. One thing I really admire about Mahan is that, he is assiduous in any activity he does, in order to obtain his preferred outcome. He is very curious and deals with “NO” very hard, he believes there is no “NO” for science and every question has an answer.
    I believe Mahan is quite eligible for a PhD/doctoral in finance, because of his bright background in finance, and also because of his characteristics which is appropriate for a future researcher and advisor.
    Sincerely

XXXX
    Assistant professor
    Faculty of Management and Accounting
    Allameh Tabataba’i University
    Email: XXX@atu.ac.ir

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Uni of Guilan
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط MAHAN7 نمایش پست ها

I know Mr. Mahan well. He was one of my best students, in my Advanced Management Information System course, and he got a high score which was a reflection of his aptitude. I am familiar with his abilities and skills. He is very good at statistics, which is vital for a finance student. I know, he has been working on a paper in the scope of behavioral finance, and I was not surprised when he did all the calculations and tests himself. It is notable to say that other students consult with him about their papers/researches, which shows that he is very good at communicating with others and also a sign of a future advisor.
    He is very punctual, adroit and also self-motivated. I have seen these characteristics in his class activities and projects. Furthermore he is very creative, he looks at a problem, challenge it, and tries to suggest different solutions from different aspects. One thing I really admire about Mahan is that, he is assiduous in any activity he does, in order to obtain his preferred outcome. He is very curious and deals with “NO” very hard, he believes there is no “NO” for science and every question has an answer.
    I believe Mahan is quite eligible for a PhD/doctoral in finance, because of his bright background in finance, and also because of his characteristics which is appropriate for a future researcher and advisor.
    Sincerely

XXXX
    Assistant professor
    Sorry for the brutal honesty dude, but that was nothing like a letter of recommendation. It was like that I was reading a 10-year-old kid's diary, who used online thesaurus just to make sure it works fine.

Junior Member pouyappn3584 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی مکانیک، دانشگاه تبریز
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان.... می تونین نظرتونو راجع به این دو تا توصیه نامه بگین؟ نمیدونم چرا مثل این که یکم خیلی زیاد شده متنشون .... اغراق نکردم؟ صاجب نظرا لطفاً راهنماییمون کنین. تو کل عمرم بار اولمه توصیه نامه می نویسم.. خودشم به کسی نشون ندادم هنوز.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jd4uo81yc...GYpN645Aa?dl=0

با سلام
    ممنون میشم اگر نظرتون رو راجع به این دو تا توصیه نامه که نوشتم بدونم.
    http://s8.picofile.com/file/82720204...ation.rtf.html

سلام بچه ها
    کسی ی نمونه توصیه نامه ی قوی ذاره با من شیر کنه توی زمینه ی مهندسی کامپیوتر برای مقطع دکترا؟؟
    خیلی فوریه
    ممنون میشم بهم پیام خصوصی پاسخ بذین
    اخه گم می کنم صفحه ها رو!!

من با یه استادی توی یه دانشگاه دیگه دو سه تا مقاله دادم. گفته توصیه نامه رو خودت بنویس. آیا تمپلیتی دارید بهم بدید. یه ذره سخته نوشتنش، چون باهاش کلاسی نداشتم و فقط مقاله بوده.
    مرسی

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام نمونه ریکامندیشن عالی !واسه برق دارین که سابقه تی ای بودن رو هم توش گفته باشه و یه طوری تعریف کنه که طرف خیلی خوب بلده کارش رو به عنوان TA و .... راستی یکاری که با استاد انجام قرار بوده بدیم ولی امل نکردیم میشه تو ریکام اورد !؟ خیلی فوری فوتی باید این ریکام رو بنویسم بدم استاد... فقط نمیدونم چجوری از زبان استاد بنویسم چون نمیخوام الکی تعریف کنم از خودم که مصنوعی به نظر بیاد نتیجه عکس بده..

خیلی ممنون اگه زود نمونشو بذارید چون ددلاین داره میرسه .مرسی

پیش فرض پاسخ : کسی نمونه recommendation داره یا از کحا میتونم پیدا کنم ?

سلام دوستان
    ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید.
    من دو سال دستیار پژوهشی یکی از اساتید دانشگاه بودم، الان باید چه مدرکی از دانشگاه بگیرم؟ آیا گواهی دستیاری که استاد در نامه سربرگ دار برام بنویسه کافیه یا روند دیگه ای داره؟ گواهی دستیاری با توصیه نامه مقوله جداگانه ای هست؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط MAHAN7 نمایش پست ها

Sincerely

XXXX
    Assistant professor
    توصیه نامه اسمش روشه
    توصیه است و بس
    یعنی توش علاقه و هیجان و مبالغه نیست
    هر امتیازی که بیان میشه باید مستند به دلیلی باشه
    نکات منفی هم بصورت مثبت بیان بیان بشن، یعنی گفته شه مشکل حل شده یا اون اصلا یه نقطه قوت بوده یا جبران شده

چیزی که شما قرار دادید رو با خوندن جمله اولش ادامه نمیدن چون با علاقه و هیجان نسبت به شما نوشته شده که البته شأن استاد رو هم پایین میاره
    سطح هر جامعه نتیجه کیفیت پیش دبستانی و دبستان آن است ...

ا سلام خدمت بزرگواران
    میشه نظرتون رو درباره این توصیه نامه بگید؟
    Dear admission committee
    I am writing this letter upon Saber XXXX request in support of his application to your doctoral program. I have had pleasure of knowing him for the last 5 years. Saber attended my course on “Digital Signal Processing”. In this course he obtained highest score among all his classmates (19.25 out of 20). he has proved that he is creative, well-organized, with cooperative personality and he is also eager to obtain new knowledge.
    Furthermore I supervised his master thesis entitled “ Improving Bioamplifiers CMRR by Using Novel Technique” and I was impressed by his afford to gain new information and apply his knowledge to real world problems and use them feasibly. One of the most exciting and honorable factor about his thesis was that , he has done his thesis feasibly by producing his proposed circuit and trying to use this new circuit and technique ( High CMRR Bioamplifier ) in some further projects. He has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. Still , Saber is remarkably humble.
    For these reasons I offer high recommendation for Saber without reservation. Undoubtedly he is capable and eligible to continue his study to higher level . I feel confident that he will continue to succeed in his studies. I highly believe , his abilities will truly be an asset to your school.
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

موضوعات مشابه

1. گرفتن توصیه نامه از استاد مستقیم
    توسط amir32002 در انجمن توصیه‌نامه (Letter of Recommendation)
    پاسخ: 355
    آخرين نوشته: December 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •