بچه ها نظرتونو میدید؟ خواهشا زود فقط
این برای دکتری، خودم نوشتم

To the admission committee:
I know Mr. Mahan well. He was one of my best students, in my Advanced Management Information System course, and he got a high score which was a reflection of his aptitude. I am familiar with his abilities and skills. He is very good at statistics, which is vital for a finance student. I know, he has been working on a paper in the scope of behavioral finance, and I was not surprised when he did all the calculations and tests himself. It is notable to say that other students consult with him about their papers/researches, which shows that he is very good at communicating with others and also a sign of a future advisor.
He is very punctual, adroit and also self-motivated. I have seen these characteristics in his class activities and projects. Furthermore he is very creative, he looks at a problem, challenge it, and tries to suggest different solutions from different aspects. One thing I really admire about Mahan is that, he is assiduous in any activity he does, in order to obtain his preferred outcome. He is very curious and deals with “NO” very hard, he believes there is no “NO” for science and every question has an answer.
I believe Mahan is quite eligible for a PhD/doctoral in finance, because of his bright background in finance, and also because of his characteristics which is appropriate for a future researcher and advisor.
Sincerely

XXXX
Assistant professor
Faculty of Management and Accounting
Allameh Tabataba’i University
Email: XXX@atu.ac.ir