نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aminlabbafy نمایش پست ها
دوستان نظر بدبد اگه اشتباهی هم هست بگید ممنون میشم
Dear sir / madam:
I’m writing this recommendation letter for Mr. Amin Labbafi, a bachelor student of mine at Shahid Beheshti University to state that he could be a positive addition to your university.
I have known Amin for 4 years from when he entered the university, an active student who actively interact with other students as well as with me as his teacher in classes. He is a talented and perceptive student that grasped materials quickly and performed well on his exams. He has developed a satisfactory perspective on his major which will help him well as a L.L.M. student.
Amin’s confidence to venture out of the box is admirable, he tries to have experience even in other fields like art and I know this is because of his eagerness to go deeper in different issues. He is one those students that often leads an academic group discussion due to his genuine and lively character that make a good impression on his listeners.
In brief, Mr. Amin Labbafi is a conscientious and trustworthy students with an intellect that can be relied on as a tactful and motivated person, I therefore recommend him for your program without a doubt.
Sincerely yours,
سطح زبان شما را هم اشاره بکنن خوبه. اینکه شما چقدر به زبان انگلیسی خصوصا زبان فنی خودتون مسلط هستین