صفحه 13 از 38 نخستنخست ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 121 تا 130 , از مجموع 372

موضوع: Samples of Recommendation Letter

پیش فرض پاسخ : Samples of Recommendation Letter

سلم دوستان من میخوام پذیرش ارشد طراحی داخلی میلانو بگیرم. دوستانی که لسیانس معماری-ارشد معماری یا ارشد طراحی داخلی اقدام کردن یا میخوان اقدام کنن
    میشه لطفا نمونه ریکامشونو بزارن ممنون میشم.......

Senior Member nima_AA آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    ارسال‌ها

اینم یک نمونه جالب از توصیه نامه

RecommendationForm.doc
    زندگی یک هدیه است به ما حق ویژه، فرصت و مسؤولیت می‌دهد.
    باید به ازای آن، چیزی بازگردانیم و آن « خود اصلاح‌شده » ماست
    . « آنتونی رابینز »

rec شغلی کسی نمونه نداره بذاره که از طرف مثلا کار فرما یا مدیر باشه؟

Senior Member nima_AA آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط setareh_gh نمایش پست ها
    rec شغلی کسی نمونه نداره بذاره که از طرف مثلا کار فرما یا مدیر باشه؟
    Sample reference letter written by an employer.
    To whom it may concern:
    I would like to recommend Sharon Doe as a candidate for a position with your organization. In her position as Staff Assistant, Sharon was employed in our office from 2002 - 2006. Sharon did an excellent job in this position and was an asset to our organization during her tenure with the office. She has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is extremely organized, can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done.
    During her tenure with XXXX, Sharon was responsible for supervising the department office assistants. These assistants, under Sharon's management, were responsible for many of the office's basic administrative and clerical functions. Sharon effectively scheduled and managed several assistants to maintain efficient office operations.
    Sharon was always willing to offer her assistance and had an excellent rapport with the many constituents served by our office including clients, employers, and other professional organizations. She would be an asset to any employer and I recommend her for any endeavor she chooses to pursue.
    Yours truly,
    Jane Smith

زندگی یک هدیه است به ما حق ویژه، فرصت و مسؤولیت می‌دهد.
    باید به ازای آن، چیزی بازگردانیم و آن « خود اصلاح‌شده » ماست
    . « آنتونی رابینز »

نميشه اولش رو به جاي To whom it may concern يه چيز ديگه استفاده كنيم ؟من 3 تا نوشتم ، ميترسم از متننوشتم متوجه بشن كار يه نفره !

از مدير مدرسه و مشاور ويكي ديگه از دبيرا

Member ciel آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    SFU
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sh.m نمایش پست ها
    نميشه اولش رو به جاي To whom it may concern يه چيز ديگه استفاده كنيم ؟من 3 تا نوشتم ، ميترسم از متننوشتم متوجه بشن كار يه نفره !

از مدير مدرسه و مشاور ويكي ديگه از دبيرا
    عبارت to whom it may concern یک اشل معروف برای شروع نامه ی رسمیه که مخاطب دقیقا معلوم نیست. نگران نباش

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، اگر ممکنه لطفا نظرتون رو در بارهٔ این چند تا recommendation letter بگید
    به نظرتون کدومش بهتره؟
    The first impression that one forms of Mr. XXXXXXX is that, of a person endowed with technical soundness and intelligence to put it to optimum use. He combines intelligence with imagination and this consequently makes her good in all things practical. It would be right to say that with qualities like dedication and hardwork already present in him, He is bound to go places.

As a Professor of Computer OS, I taught her Computer OS in Azad University. During my 3 years of acquaintance with, the notable quality that has thoroughly impressed me is his sharp thinking. An eager and keen student in grasping anything new in his field, He has been regularly keeping himself update about latest developments in his field. This He has achieved through active participation in the seminars conducted by our College and extensive use of the college library.

His abundant personal excellent etiquette have made his popular among his student friends and have endeared his equally well to the faculty. Undoubtedly He will be a course of inspiration for others.

Looking at his personality in a holistic way, I would rate him in the top 5%students of his class. I strongly recommend him for graduate studies in your program of xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------
    A clear thinking, level headed individual is how I describe Mr. XXXXXXXXX. This quality of him, became evident during my interaction with him, as an Professor taking his Computer Science courses. My acquaintance with him, spread over 2 years, has given me an opportunity to observe her closely and judge his capabiliti.

A student with excellent ability for logical and intuitive thinking, He has proved himself to be a talented and brilliant student. His ability to understand a problem and to conceptualize & analyze a situation needs a special mention. Apart from being technically sound, Mr. XXXXXXXXX has shown a penchant for grasping and visualizing practical difficulties and this, per se, makes a potential research student.

A good, wholesome personality coupled with leadership qualities makes his asset to any team He may work with. His aplomb and alacrity wonderfully blended with sociableness will be a great source of motivation for the members of the team He is in.

I would rate him in the Top 5% students in his class. I am confident that He, as a student with great zeal for higher academic pursuits and aptitude for research, will do well. I strongly recommend him candidature for your program of xxx
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Admission Committee,
    I am writing to urge you to seriously consider XXXXXXXXX for the Master of XXX
    I came to know XXXXXXXXX when he was student in my database class. He immediately rose to the top of the class, distinguishing himself as a bright, inquisitive and energetic scholar.

He is popular among students and professors alike. He works well independently; at the same time, everyone wants to collaborate with him. He is able to keep projects on track while ensuring everyone in his group is valued and included.

He is also especially mature and resourceful. When a key supporter recently backed out of a research project, he came up with several ideas for alternate funding, and ultimately the money was secured and the project went forward as planned. His combination of academic achievement, community involvement and personal character make him an ideal candidate. Additionally, he has already been accepted to several universities. Once you meet him, you will find why I am so enthusiastic about him in both aspects as a student and a young citizen. Undoubtedly, he will continue to prove successful in his future academic pursuits.

Please let me know if I can add any more information in helping the scholarship committee to make its decision.
    Sincerely,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To whom it may concern :

It is with pleasure that I recommend Steeven Trafdord for the graduate course at your university.

I have known Steeven for three years in my capacity as Professor with the Department of Computer Science at [name] University.

In this context, I can vouch for his consistently brilliant academic performance and dedicated attitude to his studies.

He has been placed in the top of top performing students. He is intelligent, inquisitive and seeks to gain in-depth knowledge of with his determination and hard work I have no doubt that he will succeed in all his endeavors.

His project titled [name] was ranked among the best projects carried out in the department. He has proved his motivation and displays intelligence, and an analytical aptitude fit for post graduate study and research.

In my view Steeven will make an outstanding post graduate student. I recommend him in the strongest terms for admission to [XXX].

Should you require any other information please do not hesitate to contact me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To Whom It May Concern:

As the Dean of Stonewell College, I have had the pleasure of knowing Hannah Smith for the last four years. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend Hannah for your graduate program.

I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies. Hannah is a dedicated student and thus far her grades have been exemplary. In class, she has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.

Hannah has also assisted us in our admissions office. She has successfully demonstrated leadership ability by counseling new and prospective students. Her advice has been a great help to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their comments with me regarding her pleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offer high recommendations for Hannah without reservation. Her drive and abilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ویرایش توسط savavtem : April 8th, 2012 در ساعت 02:45 PM

ApplyAbroad Superstar pimi810 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    ارسال‌ها

خیلی کلی گویی شده دوست من. اسم شما و کورسها رو از این برداریم این ریکام برای همه صادقه!!! بهتره که به مواردی که خاص خودتون هستش بیشتر اشاره بشه. من خودم تو ریکامم چیزایی نوشتم که به آسانی به CV و نمراتم و پروژها و مقالات و.... ارتباط پیدا می کرد، نه اینکه دوباره گویی کنم، بلکه اگه خواننده می خواست بفهمه اینایی که نوشته شده واقعا درسته یا نه خلال متن براش سر نخ گذاشته بودم که اگه دوست داشت بره ببینه.
    !One hundred sixty-three thousand sq mi of awesomeness

Member ciel آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    SFU
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط savavtem نمایش پست ها
    سلام، اگر ممکنه لطفا نظرتون رو در بارهٔ این چند تا recommendation letter بگید
    به نظرتون کدومش بهتره؟
    The first impression that one forms of Mr. XXXXXXX is that, of a person endowed with technical soundness and intelligence to put it to optimum use. He combines intelligence with imagination and this consequently makes her good in all things practical. It would be right to say that with qualities like dedication and hardwork already present in him, He is bound to go places.
    As a Professor of Computer OS, I taught her Computer OS in Azad University. During my 3 years of acquaintance with, the notable quality that has thoroughly impressed me is his sharp thinking. An eager and keen student in grasping anything new in his field, He has been regularly keeping himself update about latest developments in his field. This He has achieved through active participation in the seminars conducted by our College and extensive use of the college library.
    His abundant personal excellent etiquette have made his popular among his student friends and have endeared his equally well to the faculty. Undoubtedly He will be a course of inspiration for others.
    Looking at his personality in a holistic way, I would rate him in the top 5%students of his class. I strongly recommend him for graduate studies in your program of …
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------
    A clear thinking, level headed individual is how I describe Mr. XXXXXXXXX. This quality of him, became evident during my interaction with him, as an Professor taking his Computer Science courses. My acquaintance with him, spread over 2 years, has given me an opportunity to observe her closely and judge his capabiliti.
    A student with excellent ability for logical and intuitive thinking, He has proved himself to be a talented and brilliant student. His ability to understand a problem and to conceptualize & analyze a situation needs a special mention. Apart from being technically sound, Mr. XXXXXXXXX has shown a penchant for grasping and visualizing practical difficulties and this, per se, makes a potential research student.
    A good, wholesome personality coupled with leadership qualities makes his asset to any team He may work with. His aplomb and alacrity wonderfully blended with sociableness will be a great source of motivation for the members of the team He is in.
    I would rate him in the Top 5% students in his class. I am confident that He, as a student with great zeal for higher academic pursuits and aptitude for research, will do well. I strongly recommend him candidature for your program of …
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To whom it may concern :

It is with pleasure that I recommend Steeven Trafdord for the graduate course at your university.

I have known Steeven for three years in my capacity as Professor with the Department of Computer Science at [name] University.

In this context, I can vouch for his consistently brilliant academic performance and dedicated attitude to his studies.

He has been placed in the top of top performing students. He is intelligent, inquisitive and seeks to gain in-depth knowledge of with his determination and hard work I have no doubt that he will succeed in all his endeavors.

His project titled [name] was ranked among the best projects carried out in the department. He has proved his motivation and displays intelligence, and an analytical aptitude fit for post graduate study and research.

In my view Steeven will make an outstanding post graduate student. I recommend him in the strongest terms for admission to [XXX].

Should you require any other information please do not hesitate to contact me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To Whom It May Concern:

As the Dean of Stonewell College, I have had the pleasure of knowing Hannah Smith for the last four years. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend Hannah for your graduate program.

I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies. Hannah is a dedicated student and thus far her grades have been exemplary. In class, she has proven to be a take-charge person who is able to successfully develop plans and implement them.

Hannah has also assisted us in our admissions office. She has successfully demonstrated leadership ability by counseling new and prospective students. Her advice has been a great help to these students, many of whom have taken time to share their comments with me regarding her pleasant and encouraging attitude.

It is for these reasons that I offer high recommendations for Hannah without reservation. Her drive and abilities will truly be an asset to your establishment. If you have any questions regarding this recommendation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    اولیش که به نظر من از لحاظ نوشتاری جالب نیست. I taught her Computer OS in Azad University !! دکتر مملکت اینطوری recom مینویسه؟!
    ویرایش توسط ariaie : June 27th, 2012 در ساعت 08:28 PM دلیل: حذف فضای خالی

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ciel نمایش پست ها
    اولیش که به نظر من از لحاظ نوشتاری جالب نیست. I taught her Computer OS in Azad University !! دکتر مملکت اینطوری recom مینویسه؟!
    حقیقتش این رو از یک sample تو اینترنت که برای یک دانشگاه دیگه در زمینهٔ computer science بود انتخاب کردم
    البته اون یک جملش رو خوب میشه تغییر داد نظرتون دربارهٔ بقیه‌ش چیه؟
    یکی‌ دیگه هم اضافه کردم اگه می‌شه اون هم ببینید
    ویرایش توسط savavtem : April 8th, 2012 در ساعت 02:42 PM

موضوعات مشابه

1. گرفتن توصیه نامه از استاد مستقیم
    توسط amir32002 در انجمن توصیه‌نامه (Letter of Recommendation)
    پاسخ: 355
    آخرين نوشته: December 16th, 2017, 05:16 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •