موضوع: Student Visa from Ankara

Member lida_a86 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض Student Visa from Ankara

Is there anybody who has received his/her F-1 Visa from Ankara?

If yes,could you please explain your experiences?(there are lots of people who wrote down what happened on their appointment day,but none of them were in Ankara)

Thanks

پیش فرض پاسخ : Student Visa from Ankara

سلام
    منم همين سوال رو دارم
    any help?
    پنير مجاني فقط تو تله موش پيدا مي شه، براي موفقيت بايد تلاش كرد!

Member lida_a86 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law
    ارسال‌ها

It seems that no Iranian has been to Anakara EVER!

hi, I just know two people who got their visas from Turkey, one J1 and the the F1. For one of them the interview took half an hour!! but at the end he was accepted
    I have to go to Ankara myself and would be grateful if any body shares his experience
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

It seems that I must go to ankara too because I do not have ANY fund and on the other hand it is hard to get appointment from cyprus
    as I have heard Ankara is not bad .
    at least I think it is better than Dubai!!
    Any opinion? ???
    by the way is it easy to get appointment from US embassy in Ankara?
    این همه چون سایه تو چون نور باش&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; گر&nbsp;&nbsp; همه&nbsp; داری&nbsp; ز&nbsp; همه&nbsp; دور&nbsp;&nbsp; باش<br /> دوزخ&nbsp; گوگرد&nbsp; شد&nbsp; این&nbsp; تیره&nbsp;&nbsp; دشت&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; ای خنک آن کس که سبکتر گذشت

as for the comparison between Cyprus and Turkey I have no idea. But the first time I came to th US I got my visa from Dubai and cleared easily. I am oing to Ankara this time but if you really want to make an appointment hurry up. I called them 4 days ago and schedule an appointment for May30
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

sanaz1361

Hi
    I will try to explain for you all that happened in ankara for me. I had interview in October and I got visa.
    I had master of architecture from iran and I applied again for master.
    I had half tution scholarship for my first year and nothing else.
    My interview was with a black man. When I saw the environment of the embassy and how it is so simple, I became somehow calm. I thought that I am going to sit infront of an interviewer in a room, but surprisingly, the interview happens infront of a glass wall that you should stand and all the people are back of you . so it seems somehow informal, and it will give you tranquillity. I try to explain the interview as much as I remember:
    first of all, I should mention that your first impression is too important and I myself think that if the interviewer likes your behavior in the first scene, he will help you to get visa.
    So, the first step: Smile and be relax and confident, because the person that you are talking with is a nonprofessional person who is only an employer and everything depends on God and you.
    So, I tried to have a smile and I go to him when my number appeared on his cabin.
    me: Good afternoon
    he: good afternoon
    he: so, you want to go to IIT , why IIT?
    (dar parantez: You can very easilu lead the interview to where you want ,so work on every response that you give, I wanted to involve him in my specification in which he had no idea and knowledge. so I said)
    ,me: Because IIt is one of the best schools in my field of interest which is sustainable architecture. it has expert professors in this field and also, the school was really willing to have me as their student)(dar parantez: I had a recommendation letter and one letter for my half tuition scholarship taht they don't take from the students.. In comparison with cyprus , ankara only takes very initial documents such as ds. sevis, I20 and if you have other documents, they probably don't take them from you, so you should make a trick and decide that how and in what situation you can give these to them. I had thought that if he asked me that why i am going to IIT, I will at the end say that They were to willing to have ma as their students and also they sent for you some letters that I have now. So the curiousity of him made him to ask me what are the documents, so I gave my recommendation and scholarship letter to him, while he was reading them, my other trick worked and he became curious about sustainable architecture that I talked about so he asked me: what is sustainable architecture?
    me: I explained for him as I could and in my answer I told him that iran is in need of experts in this field, so my job position in my country will be perfect after graduation. did you find out what I was talking about? yes, anaother trick, I mentioned in my answer that I want to be back to my country because I will have graet job.
    he: do you have your transcripts?
    me: I gave them to him
    he: do you have anyone in us:
    me: no, all of my family are in Iran.
    do you have any sibling:
    me: yes, ihave a brother who is student of accounting.
    he: why have you gone to saudi arabia?
    me: I wnet there as piligrim to visist medina and mecca
    he: why two times?
    me:the first time was with my friends from university and second one with my family
    he: what is your plan?
    me: i want to study my master and go back to iran to continue my job, because I have only two years leave from the company
    as i remeber these were the question. all the time that I was talking he was doing his job without any attention to me and any look. I thought that he wanted to reject me, but at the end he said that i shoukd check the website for my clearance. He didn't even ask about how I will pay the money for studyng there.
    I tried to explain for you all the thing that happened and I must say that be ready to have a very relax first impression on him and work on the questions.
    I am ready to answer your questions as much as possible.
    sanaz

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    ارسال‌ها

خیلی مفید بود
    موفق باشی

سلام
    من 16 آوريل (3 روز پيش) آنكارا مصاحبه داشتم براي F1. خوشبختانه ويزا گرفتم.

من از دانشگاه Oregon براي PhD of Computer Science پذيرش داشتم. براي ترم تابستان 2008.
    مصاحبه من با يك خانم كره اي بود. اين خانم به من و 3-4 ايراني قبل از من كه براي ويزاي توريستي اقدام كرده بودند ويزا داد.
    مصاحبه من 15 تا 20 دقيقه طول كشيد.
    سوال هاي مهم اينها بودند: چرا دانشگاه Oregon را انتخاب كردي؟
    بعد از تحصيلات مي خواهي چكار كني؟
    از خانواده ات بگو. (شغل پدر و مادر و محل زندگي خواهر و برادرها)
    در آمريكا يا اروپا فاميل داري؟ (دايي من در لس آنجلس هست و اين را گفتم.)
    چرا هر سال دبي رفته اي؟ (گفتم براي ملاقات برادرم.)
    فقط هم نامه admission را از من خواست.
    كلا همه چيز خيلي راحت و بدون استرس بود. اميدوارم براي بقيه هم همينطور باشه.

صفحه 1 از 10 12345678910 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •