صفحه 3 از 36 نخستنخست 12345678910111213 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 21 تا 30 , از مجموع 356

موضوع: مسائل مربوط به ارتباط با ETS و پروفايل آنلاين

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : مسائل مربوط به ارتباط با ETS و پروفايل آنلاين

I am thinking that we should send another email, and if the problem is going to be still, so we have to call them through those two telephone numbers.
    Appreciate it friends, share the results if you call them.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    silence scream آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    ارسال‌ها

خب دیگه الان دیدم بعد از سه روز به سفارش قبلیم جواب دادن و گفتن:
    Regarding your inquiry:

In order to access your GRE® file, we need the following additional information:

• Last name (surname or family name):
    • First name:
    • Address at the time of the test:
    • Current postal mailing address:
    • Date of birth:
    • Registration number/Confirmation number:
    • Test date:

Upon receipt of your reply, we will access your file and provide the necessary information and/or instructions.

تقریبا خوب بود دیگه..حالا ببینم در نهایت جواب میده یا نه

registration number رو هم که کسی نیومد یه نظری بده به ما که آیا همه ی ماها که 20 نوامبر امتحان دادیم سه تا شماره ی اولمون یکی بوده یا نه (چون چارتای آخر رو فکر میکنم درست یادم باشه)
    اراده ی مصممی که آرزوی بزرگی را همراهی می کند و ذهنی که شکست را نمی پذیرد، راه خود را از میان مشکلات پیدا خواهد نمود
    با دادن امتیاز + به دوستانی که به ما کمک میکنند ، روحیه همکاری و دوستی را در فروم ترویج کنیم
    آیا می دانستید می توانید حتی بصورت ناشناس، نتایج پذیرش خود را وارد نمایید!؟ دریغ نفرمایید که از شما دریغ نکردند

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

I have sent another email to GRE administration and services, waiting for their response. One of the friends sent an email containing a screen shot of that error message but the mail owner did not accept it apparently.
    Dear Amin, what about your acount? Is the problem still remaining for you too?

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    aminp30 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bahmans نمایش پست ها
    I have sent another email to GRE administration and services, waiting for their response. One of the friends sent an email containing a screen shot of that error message but the mail owner did not accept it apparently.
    Dear Amin, what about your acount? Is the problem still remaining for you too?
    My problem has got double. They reset my password to a bunch of letters and numbers, but still in trying to mandatory changing of the password, it reports the same error!
    I'm waiting for the response to next enquiry.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

I got a new reply from ETS regarding to my last email to them.
    It is very strange! They cannot understand the problem precisely...at least it appears to me like this, because they told me and sent me this:
    "You can now view and print your scores online free of charge. You will need to create or have a “My GRE®” account to use this service.The information you enter when creating a “My GRE®” account must be identical to the information in your file."
    Oh my ... How can I possibly eventually sign in to my account!
    I could not see the point, friends. If any one make a head or tail of it please help me and other friends.

Thanks.

ApplyAbroad Champion
    Some14Myself آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Uni of Tehran - Finance
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Bahmans,

check it again now ...
    I had same problem but I try to log in right now and happily it works, after more than 14 days receiving different kinds of error messages ...
    if you have still same problem , I think it is better to call ETS directly, they would answer much responsibly via tel rather than by email.
    cheers

ApplyAbroad Champion
    Some14Myself آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Uni of Tehran - Finance
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aminp30 نمایش پست ها
    My problem has got double. They reset my password to a bunch of letters and numbers, but still in trying to mandatory changing of the password, it reports the same error!
    I'm waiting for the response to next enquiry.
    Dear Amin ,
    Don worry , your situation is just like mine ... now my problem is solved and I can log in and order reports for my score ...
    try it now , let me know whether it is ok !

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Thank you very much Some14Myself;
    But I checked it now, and I still have problem to sign in.
    The main problem is that the website demands me to change the password, so when I do this, the error message appears suddenly with concerning that an error occurred and they cannot complete the request...
    Friends, it is very important that when I registered to the previous GRE exam via visa card, there was no such problems, and since I took the recent exam on Nov 20th which I registered through Sanjesh; I got all of these kinds of problems one after another.
    Is there any relationship between these, I mean maybe they could not manage to combine the profiles to ETS ones or something else...?
    Another question is, If I am going to call ETS via those two lines, when should I call them ? I am not very familiar with their time zone and the suitable working time and hours?

Thank you

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bahmans نمایش پست ها
    Thank you very much Some14Myself;
    But I checked it now, and I still have problem to sign in.
    The main problem is that the website demands me to change the password, so when I do this, the error message appears suddenly with concerning that an error occurred and they cannot complete the request...
    Friends, it is very important that when I registered to the previous GRE exam via visa card, there was no such problems, and since I took the recent exam on Nov 20th which I registered through Sanjesh; I got all of these kinds of problems one after another.
    Is there any relationship between these, I mean maybe they could not manage to combine the profiles to ETS ones or something else...?
    Another question is, If I am going to call ETS via those two lines, when should I call them ? I am not very familiar with their time zone and the suitable working time and hours?

Thank you
    I have had the same problem, I emailed them, explaining the problem and asking for a temporary password. They send me a temporary password after 3 business days and the password change problem resolved easily.

You can also call GRE customer service for this matter. If you are going to call them, phones are busy between 11 a.m to 2 p.m. in NY Time.

Remember that when you sign into your account with the new(temporary) password, a password change page appears again. However, this time there will be no system error and you can create your new password, complying with ETS rules.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    aminp30 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Some14Myself نمایش پست ها
    Dear Amin ,
    Don worry , your situation is just like mine ... now my problem is solved and I can log in and order reports for my score ...
    try it now , let me know whether it is ok !
    Following my third attempt, they wrote me that I would need to call them. This is what I suppose you have done
    Still the problem is unsolved. but I'll call them tonight.
    Thanks

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •