تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Uni of Tehran - Finance
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : مسائل مربوط به ارتباط با ETS و پروفايل آنلاين

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bahmans نمایش پست ها
    Thank you very much Some14Myself;
    But I checked it now, and I still have problem to sign in.
    The main problem is that the website demands me to change the password, so when I do this, the error message appears suddenly with concerning that an error occurred and they cannot complete the request...
    Friends, it is very important that when I registered to the previous GRE exam via visa card, there was no such problems, and since I took the recent exam on Nov 20th which I registered through Sanjesh; I got all of these kinds of problems one after another.
    Is there any relationship between these, I mean maybe they could not manage to combine the profiles to ETS ones or something else...?
    Another question is, If I am going to call ETS via those two lines, when should I call them ? I am not very familiar with their time zone and the suitable working time and hours?

Thank you
    Mehrdad answered your questions,

don worry , I got four different errors , such as my account is blocked , such profile doesnt exist , etc.
    call them around 11 p.m.
    I called them around 9 p.m. (Torino-Italy time)
    so in Iran-Tehran time it would be around 11-11:30 pm !
    good luck

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Thank you very much Mehrdad;
    I am looking forward seeing what can I do. I think either I should call them or I have to send them an email bolstering and addressing them my intention to get a temporary password form them..

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Thank you very much Mehrdad;
    I am looking forward seeing what can I do. I think either I should call them or I have to send them an email bolstering and addressing them my intention to get a temporary password form them..
    As Some14Myself said, Around 11 p.m.(Tehran Time) is a suitable time. Call them and don't let ETS ruin your days

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط aminp30 نمایش پست ها
    Following my third attempt, they wrote me that I would need to call them. This is what I suppose you have done
    Still the problem is unsolved. but I'll call them tonight.
    Thanks
    Dear Amin;

Unfortunately I am a little busy tonight and tomorrow.
    So if you called and they could help you resolve the problem; please let us know and help us through that.

Thank you
    ویرایش توسط Radian : December 24th, 2010 در ساعت 12:15 PM دلیل: ترکیب با پست بعد

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    aminp30 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Amin;

Unfortunately I am a little busy tonight and tomorrow.
    So if you called and they could help you resolve the problem; please let us know and help us through that.

Thank you
    I just called them. They reset my password again, and the problem was solved easily!!
    The woman who answered my call was so polite and I felt kind of mutual understanding talking to her!!
    Here is the number:
    1-609-771-7670
    I called them using an on-line service, so there was not any quality problem; even in the survey after that, key pressing was interpreted without problem. I gave all THUMBS UP for her.
    Just call them. It's the best and most straightforward solution.
    A THOUSAND EMAILS < ONE PHONE CALL

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Guys
    After two calls in bullets, blood, sweat; the administration reset my password but there is still a problem!
    I absolutely can sign in to my account, but I cannot change that temporary password. When I am going to change it, there is a message under that box, showing this:
    "Invalid password"
    It is odd because that is the password which they gave to me (current password shows error))
    Who do know what should I do?

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Guys
    After two calls in bullets, blood, sweat; the administration reset my password but there is still a problem!
    I absolutely can sign in to my account, but I cannot change that temporary password. When I am going to change it, there is a message under that box, showing this:
    "Invalid password"
    It is odd because that is the password which they gave to me (current password shows error))
    Who do know what should I do?
    If you tell your browser to remember your password, like what Firefox does, you might face this problem. Because when you login using the temporary password, In the Password change page the current password box is filled by your expired password. Therefore, It says "Invalid Password" . This is what I suppose to be the cause, I have no clue about other possibilities.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    aminp30 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mehrdad63 نمایش پست ها
    If you tell your browser to remember your password, like what Firefox does, you might face this problem. Because when you login using the temporary password, In the Password change page the current password box is filled by your expired password. Therefore, It says "Invalid Password" . This is what I suppose to be the cause, I have no clue about other possibilities.
    I don't think this would be the problem.
    bahmans:
    There is also no need to change your password. You can trust ETS officers

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، کسی می دونه بهتره توی پروفایلمون آدرس سنجش رو بذاریم یا آدرس خودمون رو؟ کدوم سریع تر می رسه؟ من از طریق سنجش ثبت نام کردم و آدرس فعلیم مال سنجشه، اگر عوضش کنم ممکنه مشکلی پیش بیاد؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    ارسال‌ها

In my opinion, there is no difference between whether you put your own address or Sanjesh; albeit, if you wanna get your scores and your own copy of the results at your home, it'd better to put your address; but preventing from any other errors will be difficult, and Sanjesh address will get you much safer and reliable information in your profile, and kind of provide you with less mistaken services causing by some other orgs because of a well-recognized address; so consider all of these.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    ارسال‌ها

سلام، من اکتبر امتحان دادم و نتیجه بچه هایی که با من امتحان داشتند آمده ولی برای من بر خلاف امتحان تافل هیچ پیغامی از طریق ایمیل نیامده. حالا این وسط اسم رمز و کلمه ورود رو هم یادم رفته. در قسمت forgot your username هم وقتی اطلاعاتم را وارد می کنم میگه اشتباهه. حالا من چه کار کنم؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •