صفحه 2 از 14 نخستنخست 123456789101112 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11 تا 20 , از مجموع 139

موضوع: اطلاعات سفر به استانبول (بلیت، هتل و غیره)

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2008
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : آیا کسی اطلاعاتی در مورد هتل ها در استانبول داره؟

Hi any Istanbul goers!
    1. You can simply check your hotel locations and the embassy address on maps.google e.g. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
    you can for example search for Taksim,Istanbul,Turky .Remember Cd(Caddasy) is for street and Myd for square .if still having problems tell me the exact address and I will find it on my own map of Istanbul and mark and scan it for u.
    2. I booked my hotel and ticket on "sabokball" agency which was a pain in the neck! anyway it is not important .most of different travel agencies have the same cases.
    3. My flight was on KishAir which was the cheapest one but I am still alive!
    4. I booked my seat about a month earlier .but now its going to be on its high season so don't be lazy and contact the agencies.
    5. Taksim Sq. is very near to bus terminal and Metro station
    6. Don't forget to enjoy your trip, Istanbul is 3 times bigger than Tehran with wonderful sites and landscapes, street life ,nice bars and delicious foods,and even kind people.

P.S for any further inquiries let me know on my "Personal Message" page ,I'll check there not here.
    P.S.2 : essential keywords: 1. su :water 2. ekmek: bread 3. balekh: fish 4. Delicious kebabs: Donar kebab. Eskandar kebab , ....

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2008
    ارسال‌ها

Hi there again.
    Among my book marks I found this other useful link : Istanbul's Bus lines and their paths :
    http://www.virtualistanbul.com/virtu...nbul/buses.htm
    Let me mention that most of the hotels there have wireless internet so if you have laptop or iphone it might be a great help for you.

As I had spent most of my trip in truly bad weather, enjoy a little more on Bosphorus and golden horn insted of me ! and promise not to forget your swim suits because almost everything especially those of known brands are expensive there .

Hi arakhoundi
    Thank you for your helpful information. Unfortunately, the link you have given regarding the bus lines doesnt work.
    Thanks again

پیش فرض Istanbul to Ankara

I will arrive in Istanbul May 25, have to be in Ankara May 30 early morning for the interview,and will get back to Istanbul again,
    What is the best way to travel between the two cities?
    Ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated,

من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

پیش فرض پاسخ : Istanbul to Ankara

یکی از این دفاتر هواپیمایی به من گفت زمینی 6 ساعت راهه، بهترین ماشین رو هم بگیری 40 هزارتومن می شه حدودا (شن سفید بهم اینو گفت بازم بد نیست تحقیق کنی) . هوایی هم قیمتشو گفت یادم نیست!
    Whether you think you can or you can&#39;t, either way you are right<br />Henry Ford

Dear Yalda,

How can I reach this agency? Does that work if I call them from here in the US?

شماره تلفنش اینه 44468358 (021) آژانس شن سفید. آره حتما زنگ بزن بپرس.
    Whether you think you can or you can&#39;t, either way you are right<br />Henry Ford

سارا به نظر من با Iran Air اگه بگيري بهتره چون پرواز مستقيم به آنكارا داره. چهارشنبه رفت و يكشنبه بر گشت. اينجوري ديگه استرس پرواز connection و سفر زميني رو هم نداري.
    !Wish U Luck

Dear Samira,
    Thank you very much,

How can I use Iran Air in Istanbul to Ankara?

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2007
    ارسال‌ها

You can go to Istanbul from Ankara by bus, it takes 6 hours and costs about 30 thousand tomans. I suggest you to go by 'Pamukkale' travelling agency its buses are comfortable and you have wireless internet access in buses
    However, IranAir's Istanbul tel no. is: +902122250255

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •