صفحه 21 از 43 نخستنخست ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 201 تا 210 , از مجموع 425

موضوع: دوراهي بر سر انتخاب فنلاند يا ساير كشورها

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : دوراهي بر سر انتخاب فنلاند يا ساير كشورها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط atn_bme نمایش پست ها
    دوستان خیلی ممنون از تجربیاتتون.در ادامه صحبتهای دوستان ماشین لباسشویی وarvin-1980 من دیگه دارم انگیزمو واسه اومدم به فنلاند ازدست میدم!واقعا اینطوریه؟چرا هیچکس از
    بچه هایی که اونجان از فنلاند تعریف نمی کنند!؟
    I just said that Canada or US is much much better than a local country like as Finland, It was just my own point of view,please dont change your decision just because of my opinoin,

Actually I am speaking to those who have admission from US, Canada, Germany, France, UK ,Western Europe, But those who have admission only from a Finnish university, I think its better to come to Finland, at least better than studying in Iran.
    But, when you hear from someone that Finland is the best country for life, education system, culture, job opportunities,(COUNTRY OF 4 SEASONs), A HAPPY COUNTRY,... you should consider those claims as real jokes and bullshit. Finland is quite in an average level among EU countries., much better than poor esternEuropean countries, and southern Europe (not in culture, but in economic), and ofcourse a bit or more primitive compared to Western Europe(say real Europe
    ویرایش توسط arvin-1980 : May 15th, 2013 در ساعت 06:18 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    ارسال‌ها

if you had just 2 options (italy and finland ) which would be your decision? assume that the majors, and the total fees are similar...I have done everything that I could to decide but still I am not able to chooose between them! I i am desperate!(((((((((((((((

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arvin-1980 نمایش پست ها
    I just said that Canada or US is much much better than a local country like as Finland, It was just my own point of view,please dont change your decision just because of my opinoin,

Actually I am speaking to those who have admission from US, Canada, Germany, France, UK ,Western Europe, But those who have admission only from a Finnish university, I think its better to come to Finland, at least better than studying in Iran.
    But, when you hear from someone that Finland is the best country for life, education system, culture, job opportunities,(COUNTRY OF 4 SEASONs), A HAPPY COUNTRY,... you should consider those claims as real jokes and bullshit. Finland is quite in an average level among EU countries., much better than poor esternEuropean countries, and southern Europe (not in culture, but in economic), and ofcourse a bit or more primitive compared to Western Europe(say real Europe

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط yasibell نمایش پست ها
    if you had just 2 options (italy and finland ) which would be your decision? assume that the majors, and the total fees are similar...I have done everything that I could to decide but still I am not able to chooose between them! I i am desperate!(((((((((((((((
    If you get your degree in Business and Technology in Finland, without knowing Finnish language and some work experience, you don't have any chance to find a job in Finland, and if you want to apply for a phd out of Finland then TUT is not very famous (but not bad), the Italian university you accepted has a higher academic level than TUT and more reputation in Europe, that is well-known, so you have a higher chance of getting admission for phd degree after graduation, but I don't think living in Italy is perfect, because everybody know that there is no job opportunity in Italy. In finland most of Finns can speak English, in Helsinki its going to be very popular among Finns to marry or make friends with foreigners, cause they are very disappointed with themself, but I think in Italy without knowing the language you cannot do anything, and the level of English is very low, however Italians have a more pleasant culture and civilization. Go to one of them just for fun and dont think so much to future, no place is heaven. ^^hameja Asemmon Ye Rangeh^^ ^^by the way, loosing my laptop, so no Persian font ^^

Member hazy آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer Science - University of Helsinki
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط atn_bme نمایش پست ها
    دوستان خیلی ممنون از تجربیاتتون.در ادامه صحبتهای دوستان ماشین لباسشویی وarvin-1980 من دیگه دارم انگیزمو واسه اومدم به فنلاند ازدست میدم!واقعا اینطوریه؟چرا هیچکس از
    بچه هایی که اونجان از فنلاند تعریف نمی کنند!؟
    دوست عزیز من خودم امسال هلسینکی قبول شدم و هنوز هم تصمیم قطعی نگرفتم ولی اتفاقا با بچه های دانشگاه هلسینکی یا آلتو که صحبت کردم اکثرا راضی بودن و تعریف می کردن. حداقل اگه برای زندگی خیلی اونجارو نمی پسندیدن ولی از لحاظ آکادمیک که خیلی راضی بودن! من خودم به شخصه از کسایی که فنلاندو ندیده بودن خیلی نظرای منفی تری شنیدم که نرو فنلاند تا خود بچه های فنلاند! در کل بعد چند هفته تحقیق و جستجو فعلا نظرم رو فنلاند هستش. مطلب مهمی که باید بش توجه کنید اینکه با توجه به شناختی که از خودتون دارید و هدف های خودتون ببینید با کجا سازگاری بیشتری دارید! من خودمم به شخصه بعضی نکات که بعضی بچه ها اشاره کردن و براشون منفی بود برای من مثبت بودن! پس آخرشم به خودتون بر می گرده که چی میخواین.
    من از دانشگاه TUT اطلاعی ندارم اما مثلا همین هلسینکی به نظر سیستم آموزشی خیلی جذابی داره! ساب پروگرمی که من میخوام بخونم که Networking هستش رو واقعا به صورت Advanced ارایه میدن. تنوع درس ها و محتواشون برای من خیلی جذاب بود. بازم تاکید می کنم باید ببینید خودتون چی میخواین و چی دوست دارین.
    - You can't quit until you try -

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    ارسال‌ها

thank you for responding me
    by and large are you satisfied with your decision? would you choose finland again?
    could you find a job in there related to your major?
    what about the academic system?
    which university are you studying in?
    tnx very much

If you get your degree in Business and Technology in Finland, without knowing Finnish language and some work experience, you don't have any chance to find a job in Finland, and if you want to apply for a phd out of Finland then TUT is not very famous (but not bad), the Italian university you accepted has a higher academic level than TUT and more reputation in Europe, that is well-known, so you have a higher chance of getting admission for phd degree after graduation, but I don't think living in Italy is perfect, because everybody know that there is no job opportunity in Italy. In finland most of Finns can speak English, in Helsinki its going to be very popular among Finns to marry or make friends with foreigners, cause they are very disappointed with themself, but I think in Italy without knowing the language you cannot do anything, and the level of English is very low, however Italians have a more pleasant culture and civilization. Go to one of them just for fun and dont think so much to future, no place is heaven. ^^hameja Asemmon Ye Rangeh^^ ^^by the way, loosing my laptop, so no Persian font ^^

thank you for responding me
    by and large are you satisfied with your decision? would you choose finland again?
    could you find a job in there related to your major?
    what about the academic system?
    which university are you studying in?
    tnx very much

دوست عزيز من از فنلاند از oulu,lutر abo akademi و از ايتاليا از پليتكنيك تورين و بولونيا و سينا پذيرش دارم و تا الان انتخابم فنلانده چون به جز از اين دو تا دوستمون اينجا از هيچ كس ديگه اي راجع فنلاند بد نشنيدم و همه تعريف كردن.حتي چند تا از دوستام كه ايتاليا و تورين هستند هم بهم گفتن خيلي اشتباه ميكنم كه فنلاند و ول كنم و برم ايتاليا،چون هيچ اينده اي نيست تو ايتاليا و حتي كلي از بچه هاي ايتاليا هم دارن تلاش ميكنن كه براي phd بتونن بيان اسكانديناوي، مثلا همون دانشگاه تورين ميگفتن خيلي دانشگاه خوبيه ولي سطح زندگي و فرهنگ تو ايتاليا اصلا با فنلاند قابل مقايسه نيست.و راجع به رنكينگ هم گفتن رنك دانشگاه هاي ايتاليا هم به خاطر اين بالاست كه دانشجوي خارجي زياد ميگيرن و يونسكو هم خيلي كمك ميكنه بهشون وگرنه كه سيستم امورشي فنلاند خيلي بهتره.و اينكه توي ايرانه كه همه به رنكينگ خيلي توجه ميكنن و اونجا اين موضوع خيلي مهم نيست.ببينين هيچ جا براي ما فرش قرمز پهن نكردن كه بريم و همه چي هم عالي باشه ،كار پيدا كردن هم همه جا سخته ولي مطمعن باشين كه احتمال اينكه تو فنلاند كار پيدا كنين خيلي بيشتر از ايتالياست،در كل چيزي كه من ديدم اينه كه اكثر كسايي كه فنلاندن راضين و اكثر كسايي كه ايتاليا هستند ناراضين، ولي نهايتا اين تصميم مهمي كه خودتون بايد بگيريين،كسي نميتونه به شما بگه كدوم رو انتخاب كنين،فنلاند بدي هاي خودش رو هم داره،مثل اب و هواش،سردي مردمش،دور بودنش از بقيه اروپاو...بايد ببينين هدفتون از اومدن و برنامتون براي اينده چيه.موفق باشيد

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    biomedical engineering_QIAU
    ارسال‌ها

من فکرمیکنم به خودتون بستگی داره از این لحاظ که اگه به دنبال دانشگاه شناخته شده ای هستین ووضعیت آکادمیک اولویت اصلی شماست میلان واینکه درهرشرایط محیطی میتونید زندگی کنید(با توجه به زبان ایتالیایی) .اما اگه براتون دانشگاه مهم نیست و بیشترجو اون کشورازنظربرقراری ارتباط تااونجایکه من فهمیدم چون بیشتر فنلاندیها انگلیسی بلدن آدم احساس راحتی بیشتری میکنه.در ضمن من نه فنلاند بودم نه ایتالیا فقط نظرمن بودازتجربیات دوستان!!
    هر کجا هستم، باشم،آسمان مال من است.
    پنجره، فکر، هوا، عشق، زمین مال من است.چه اهمیت دارد گاه اگر می‌رویند قارچ‌های غربت؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط iran88 نمایش پست ها
    به جز از اين دو تا دوستمون اينجا از هيچ كس ديگه اي راجع فنلاند بد نشنيدم و همه تعريف كردن
    If I say that for business and technology you cannot get a job without knowing Finnish language, does it mean that I am saying bad things about Finland?And more important thing!!! Is Finland part of scandinavia and I don't know it??

If I say that for business and technology you cannot get a job without knowing Finnish language, does it mean that I am saying bad things about Finland?And more important thing!!! Is Finland part of scandinavia and I don't know it??
    like i said,it is hard to find a job everywhere in europe,especially without knowing the local language.and yes Finland is one of the countries of scandinavia,if you search a little you will find a list of these countries which are: norway,sweden,finland,denmark and iceland!
    http://geography.about.com/od/europe...candinavia.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia
    http://www.ranker.com/list/countries...world-journeys

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط iran88 نمایش پست ها
    like i said,it is hard to find a job everywhere in europe,especially without knowing the local language.and yes Finland is one of the countries of scandinavia,if you search a little you will find a list of these countries which are: norway,sweden,finland,denmark and iceland!
    http://geography.about.com/od/europe...candinavia.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia
    http://www.ranker.com/list/countries...world-journeys
    ¤¤¤¤¤¤My last comment ¤¤¤¤¤
    If you study wikipedia link u sent to me, u can see Finland is not part of Scandinavia, here I have connection with Finns and even we passed one lecture about why Finland is not part of Scandinavia (that is not an important matter ), anyway I didn't say something bad about Finland to disappoint you intentionally,it was just your interpretation, I just said realities, if you read my comments again (please do it), you can see even I didn't claim Italy is a nice country, this guy's major is bussiness and technology, for his major condition for job is so different from Information Technology, also I study in TUT, so I know guys from this major can get job or no?
    But if you are accepted in Oulu-wireless, that is very good decision to come to Finland and forget Italy, because Oulu is a good university in your major, lots of opportunities in Communication. please don't be biased and don't accuse the others to what they didn't do, I just came here to give help, not to disappoint you.
    Moreover, your case and your major is very different from that guy.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •