صفحه 5 از 42 نخستنخست 123456789101112131415 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 41 تا 50 , از مجموع 411

موضوع: Technische Universität Ilmenau

پیش فرض پاسخ : معرفی دانشگاه TU ILMENAU ( تحصیل به زبان انگلیسی)

Hi,
    as faar as I know unfortunately for undergraduate studies there is no english course offered.

expences for any type of studentship would be no tuition fees and 80 euros each semester for student services.

Junior Member holy_brain676 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    civil engeenering - Islamic azad university
    ارسال‌ها

جواب من رو ندادین !!! رشته مهندسی عمران در مقطع کارشناسی به زبان انگلیسی است یا آلمانی؟ Thanks

its in German.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط holy_brain676 نمایش پست ها
    جواب من رو ندادین !!! رشته مهندسی عمران در مقطع کارشناسی به زبان انگلیسی است یا آلمانی؟ Thanks

جناب bamdad1983
    می خواستم بدونم اگه من بخوام ارشد کامپیوتر بخونم باید (به انگلیسی) باید The master degree in Research in Computer and Systems Engineering بخونم ؟
    آخه چیزه دیگه ای پیدا نکردم !
    می خواستم بدونم منظور از این رشته همون رشته علوم کامپیوتر خودمونه و یا جدیدتره ؟
    ممنون

سلام.
    آره.
    there is also another program: master of science in communications and signal processing, which is for communication eng.
    for computer eng. related subjects your program (RCSE) is the best I think

سلام جناب بامداد
    من تاسال دیگه b1 زبان آلمانی میگیرم.دانشگاه برای رسیدن به مدرک testdaf کلاسی برگزار میکنه؟
    بعد یکم از جو شهر برامون میگید؟ بازار کار برای مهندسین برق چطوره؟
    معمولا چند روزدر هفته باید دانشگاه باشیم؟ می خوام بدونم چقدر وقت آزاد داریم.
    میبخشید که سوالاتم زیاد شد.

hi
    it has a language center which coveres all levels of german classes and also many other languages. also it prepares and takes some tests ,..
    since I dont know it in details I refere you to its webpage:
    http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/spracheninstitut/
    there are lots of friends having language courses for DSH and... here.
    its a small city, so there is less chance to find job outside of uni , the main other centers are two branches of Franhofer research centers that I mentioned in previous posts. they have plenty of offers for student jobs, internships,...
    also, lots of student jub opprotunities are available at the university itself.
    city is small, and without crowd. if you want more human contact there are plenty of clubs for students.
    well. depends on your course and your semester, and the way you want to handle your studies.
    most of people here, have enough time both for study and fun. if you also want to work during study , you would be more occupied.

Member e.farahmand آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Maschinenbau TU-Darmstadt
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط bamdad1983 نمایش پست ها
    hi
    it has a language center which coveres all levels of german classes and also many other languages. also it prepares and takes some tests ,..
    since I dont know it in details I refere you to its webpage:
    http://www.tu-ilmenau.de/spracheninstitut/
    there are lots of friends having language courses for DSH and... here.
    its a small city, so there is less chance to find job outside of uni , the main other centers are two branches of Franhofer research centers that I mentioned in previous posts. they have plenty of offers for student jobs, internships,...
    also, lots of student jub opprotunities are available at the university itself.
    city is small, and without crowd. if you want more human contact there are plenty of clubs for students.
    well. depends on your course and your semester, and the way you want to handle your studies.
    most of people here, have enough time both for study and fun. if you also want to work during study , you would be more occupied.
    سلام دوست عزیز
    کمی هم میشه در مورد هزینه های این شهر بگید ؟/
    خوابگاه راحت گیر میاد ؟؟ یا خونه ؟؟ و هزینه هاشون چطورند ؟؟؟
    هزینه های رفت و آمد ؟؟
    و اگر ممکنه یک براورد کلی از هزینه ها ؟؟؟
    لطفا سوالاتی رو که میشه توی فروم جواب داد رو توی فروم مربوطه مطرح کنید و فقط لینکش رو واسم بفرستید

Member e.farahmand آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Maschinenbau TU-Darmstadt
    ارسال‌ها

سلام این دانشگاه معمولا چند وقت بعد از فزستادن مدارک و واریز پول جواب میده ؟؟؟؟؟
    لطفا سوالاتی رو که میشه توی فروم جواب داد رو توی فروم مربوطه مطرح کنید و فقط لینکش رو واسم بفرستید

سلام
    all students are provided with a room in dorm (located in the campus)
    it takes less than 10 minute to reach the city center by foot, since the city is very small (less than 30000 inhibitants) it means than in practice you have no transportation expences.
    in genral life expences in small cities are much cheaper than cities like munchen . you can enjoy the nature and silence but yo may also get boared

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط e.farahmand نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوست عزیز
    کمی هم میشه در مورد هزینه های این شهر بگید ؟/
    خوابگاه راحت گیر میاد ؟؟ یا خونه ؟؟ و هزینه هاشون چطورند ؟؟؟
    هزینه های رفت و آمد ؟؟
    و اگر ممکنه یک براورد کلی از هزینه ها ؟؟؟

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید