صفحه 4 از 130 نخستنخست 123456789101112131454104 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 31 تا 40 , از مجموع 1293

موضوع: All About Returning Students

پیش فرض پاسخ : سوال در مورد امکان برگشت به ایران در حین تحصیل در آمریکا و تغییر نوع ویزا

To Yahya,

Normally it is said that since you have already been in the US once, the second time might be less strict, but still I do not think there is any final answer to that. Plus, visa process varies from person to person
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : سوال در مورد امکان برگشت به ایران در حین تحصیل در آمریکا و تغییر نوع ویزا

به آنیتا
    شما از آمریکا اومدین ایران و دوباره درخواست ویزا کردی؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : دانشجو های ایرانی در امریکا - برگشت به ایران

I have heard nothing but good news on clearance times for returning students (<2 weeks), and am considering going late summer.

By any chance, do you have any info on the pickup process in Dubai? More specifically, 1) what time should you arrive at the consulate to pick up your visa, and 2) how long it takes to get it? Their web site claims 2 business days, but is it 2 consulate business days - closed on Mondays- or UAE business days.

I'll go back in september (after 3 yeras)... I'm planning on going to Istanbul....z However I don't have that much info of clearance time for returning students. That would be really nice if anybody knows about this lets us know....z

I also have an important question...z I'm deciding to come back to US with my fiance (or I would say my future wife, at that time ) She is getting her bachelors in microbilogy which is in alert list... And she will apply for F2 ..Do you think if they run clerance check on her? z
    Read, Think, then Talk....z

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط masr
    I'll go back in september (after 3 yeras)... I'm planning on going to Istanbul....z However I don't have that much info of clearance time for returning students. That would be really nice if anybody knows about this lets us know....z

I also have an important question...z I'm deciding to come back to US with my fiance (or I would say my future wife, at that time ) She is getting her bachelors in microbilogy which is in alert list... And she will apply for F2 ..Do you think if they run clerance check on her? z
    در مورد زمان كليرنس بر خلاف اوني كه بچه ها گفتن من نديدم فرقي كنه بين بار اولي كه ميري US‌ و دفعات بعدي. حداقل 2 نفرو كه من ديدم تو همون زمان قبلي كلير شدن.
    كليرنس F2 ها زمان كمتري طول ميكشه. فكر نميكنم رشته تحصيلي همسرتون مشكلي ايجاد كنه. فقط زمان مصاحبه جواب خوبي براي اين سوال كه همسرتون ميخواد آمريكا چي كار كنه داشته باشيد.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2008
    ارسال‌ها

I got mine from IStanbul with no problem. My friend got rejected in Dubai and Cyprus though....he had lived in the US for 6 years!!!! Do not risk it

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Ehsaan_sh
    I got mine from IStanbul with no problem. My friend got rejected in Dubai and Cyprus though....he had lived in the US for 6 years!!!! Do not risk it
    درست منظورتونو از دلیل ریجکت شدن دوستتون نفهمیدم. 6 سال آمریکا زندگی کرده با چه نوع ویزایی؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

I think those who have strict reason for comming back like getting married or suchlike are more likely to get their visa and if you look those who got rejected came back only for visiting their family.

پیش فرض Returning Student ها تجربیاتتونو بذارید اینجا

Dear All, I am a returig studet who got interviewed in Dubai in mid May08. The interview was very simple and the officer told me due to similar names on the system, my clearance will take 2-3 weeks. After one month I was asked to send my CV and I did so. Later they told me that the case was sent to Washington. Early Sept. my case appeared on the website but when I got my passport from the consulate, there was no visa on it. The unclear explanation from them was that the final clearance which takes place in the consulate was not completed and the case was resent back to Washigton. Now, this has been over three weeks and they are tellling me that they can not estimate how long the second check will take. Is there anybody who has heard of this or similar cases. The officer told me this is the case for many people!!! I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

پیش فرض پاسخ : Returning student and clearance from Dubai

سلام

مشابهش در قبرس اتفاق افتاده: ریکلیرنس.
    سری به این تاپیک بزنین: http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/ind...c,12315.0.html

موضوعات مشابه

1. حقوق و شرايط كار اساتيد دانشگاهها در امريكا
    توسط pimi810 در انجمن کار و اقامت دائم در آمریکا
    پاسخ: 32
    آخرين نوشته: March 23rd, 2016, 06:45 PM
  2. مسافرت ارزان به آمريكا فقط براي افراد زير 26 سال
    توسط boropesar در انجمن سفر به آمریکا
    پاسخ: 6
    آخرين نوشته: June 25th, 2011, 07:05 PM
  3. روش دريافت نامه از امريكا توسط پست DHL يا TNT
    توسط mehranyes در انجمن شرکت TNT و TPG
    پاسخ: 4