نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 4 , از مجموع 4

موضوع: metro college of technology

پیش فرض metro college of technology

Any body knows about degrees from metro college of technology, toronto? I am living in Canada and I wanted to know about the qualification of this college. I didn't find alot in the internet.Do you know any body that studied there?

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : metro college of technology

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط 1017 نمایش پست ها
    Any body knows about degrees from metro college of technology, toronto? I am living in Canada and I wanted to know about the qualification of this college. I didn't find alot in the internet.Do you know any body that studied there?
    It is not in the list of accredited colleges on the site of Ontario ministry of universities. I think it is more like a private career college and therefore not as credible as large public colleges. You can try getting accepted to a better college from the following list:

http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/postsec...ograms/college

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ghlobe نمایش پست ها
    It is not in the list of accredited colleges on the site of Ontario ministry of universities. I think it is more like a private career college and therefore not as credible as large public colleges. You can try getting accepted to a better college from the following list:

http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/postsec...ograms/college
    Thanks for your response. Just I am looking for a short program related to piping engineering. It has a mechanical engineering design diploma that takes 6months course and 3 months co.op . do you know anybody that studied there?

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط 1017 نمایش پست ها
    Thanks for your response. Just I am looking for a short program related to piping engineering. It has a mechanical engineering design diploma that takes 6months course and 3 months co.op . do you know anybody that studied there?
    I don't know anybody but if it is a short specialized program it may be ok. Still it would be better if you check better colleges too to see if they have similar programs.

موضوعات مشابه

1. کالج هامبر Humber college
    توسط limoosh در انجمن Ontario
    پاسخ: 2
    آخرين نوشته: May 11th, 2020, 09:45 PM
  2. Dartmouth College
    توسط Roya82 در انجمن New Hampshire
    پاسخ: 23
    آخرين نوشته: February 11th, 2018, 09:07 PM
  3. Community College
    توسط beheshtezebhi در انجمن تحصیل در آمریکا
    پاسخ: 13