نمایش نتیجه های نظرسنجی ها: کدام پرواز را انتخاب خواهید نمود؟

رأی دهندگان
1435. شما نمی توانید در این نظرسنجی رای دهید.
  • QATAR AIRWAYS

359 25.02%
  • LUFTHANSA

189 13.17%
  • EMIRATES

231 16.10%
  • ETIHAD AIRWAYS

51 3.55%
  • TURKISH AIRLINES

348 24.25%
  • KLM

113 7.87%
  • ALITALIA

73 5.09%
  • ? + IRAN AIR

51 3.55%
  • AEROFLOT

20 1.39%
صفحه 692 از 1383 نخستنخست ... 1925926426826836846856866876886896906916926936946956966976986997007017027427921192 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 6,911 تا 6,920 , از مجموع 13825

موضوع: پرواز به آمریکا (بلیت، آژانس، بهترین مسیر و محدودیت بار)

پیش فرض پاسخ : پرواز به آمریکا (بلیت، آژانس، بهترین مسیر و محدودیت بار)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mehdiut نمایش پست ها
    اگر بخوایم یه بار 23 کیلویی اضافی هم ببریم چقدر جریمه می شیم؟ و اینکه جریمه رو یک بار همون اول تو فرودگاه می گیرن یا هر بار که ایرلاین رو عوض می کنیم باید دوباره جریمه بدیم؟
    اون هم به صورت تقريبي 200 دلار رو نظر بگيريد براي هر بار اضافه
    جريمه اضافه بار رو فقط يك بار در مبدا پرداخت ميكنيد

سلام جناب آقای Pearson عزیز میشه بگین برای تهران به میامی ارزونترین بلیط برای امشب یا دو سه روز آینده چند هست؟ من کاملا آماده هستم و هر موقع بلیط باشه می تونم برم میشه لطفا راهنمایی بفرمایین

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان.قطری هر بلایی که میشد سر یک انسان آورد سر من بدبخت آورد.تو این یه هفته به هر جل تونستم ایمیل های تند و مستدل زدم.اما امروز جوابمو داد ((((
    Dear Mr. .............,
    This has reference to your email in regards experience at Doha airport on 28th July 2013.
    We are sincerely sorry to learn that you were unable to travel as originally planned from Doha to Chicago on QR991 and consequently suffered the resulting inconvenience.
    We endeavor at all times, to ensure that all passengers are accepted on their booked and ticketed flights. However, we are concerned in the unlikely event where we are unable to do so. In such cases, the inconvenience caused to the affected passengers will be taken into full consideration. Our ground staff will extend every effort to make the best alternative travel arrangements for any affected passenger, with the aim of allowing them to reach their final destination at the earliest opportunity and whenever applicable, will offer appropriate compensation.
    You Passenger Name Records indicate you were rebooked on the next available flight on 29th July 2013 and that you have been offered QAR920 by way of a refundable Electronic Miscellaneous Document as compensation.
    As for the delayed baggage delivery, please be advised as per the normal procedure, the final carrier in a passenger?s flight itinerary is responsible for all claims related to his/her baggage. We suggest you refer this matter directly with the American Airlines and see how they can assist you.
    We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced Mr. ............. and hope to be of service to you again on our flights in the near future.
    Yours sincerely,

به نظرتون دیگه باید به کی ایمیل بزنم؟
    ویرایش توسط ehsan_84 : August 4th, 2013 در ساعت 06:19 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

جناب Pearson

من الان یه بلیط واسه 10 September به LAX دارم. ولی ویزام نیومده.
    بنظرتون واسه یه تاریخی حدوده یه هفته دیرتر بلیط رزو کنم با یه airline دیگه؟ آخرین احتمالو در نظر بگیرم دیگه که میشه رفت؟
    با Emirates کلاس economy حداکثر چند روز میشه بلیط رو رزرو کرد و بعدا خرید؟

خیلی ممنون ار راهنماییهاتون

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arash irvin نمایش پست ها
    سلام جناب آقای Pearson عزیز میشه بگین برای تهران به میامی ارزونترین بلیط برای امشب یا دو سه روز آینده چند هست؟ من کاملا آماده هستم و هر موقع بلیط باشه می تونم برم میشه لطفا راهنمایی بفرمایین
    ارزونترين بليت با آليتاليا هست 4/550

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط alk نمایش پست ها
    جناب Pearson

من الان یه بلیط واسه 10 September به LAX دارم. ولی ویزام نیومده.
    بنظرتون واسه یه تاریخی حدوده یه هفته دیرتر بلیط رزو کنم با یه airline دیگه؟ آخرین احتمالو در نظر بگیرم دیگه که میشه رفت؟
    با Emirates کلاس economy حداکثر چند روز میشه بلیط رو رزرو کرد و بعدا خرید؟

خیلی ممنون ار راهنماییهاتون
    واله نميدونم
    10 سپتامبري كه گرفتيد بايد مناسب باشه تاريخش اون موقع هم از تب هايسيزن يك ذره فروكش ميكنه
    بيشتر از چند روز رزرو نميمونه

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2010
    ارسال‌ها

اینم متن دو تا ایمیلی که به چتدین بار به قطری زدم تا این جواب مسخرشونو دادن
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I have sent you the forwarded email 2 days ago but I did not receive any response from you. I am shocked that do you give all of your Customers the Respect They Want and Deserve???

You have bumped me from my flight in Doha and did not arrange entry visa for me, therefore I had no choice except o stay at Lunge one night!! ( the details are described in the previous email) . So, you have to take full responsibility for the inconvenience and expense I suffered.This is exactly what you wrote in your website:
    "If you have been denied boarding then you will be entitled to compensation"
    http://www.qatarairways.com/qa/en/cu...ommitment.page

Don't You Stick to Your Commitments?

After 3 days finally my 2baggage's were found but both of them are damaged! (my baggage numbers are ..... and .....) I have attached the photos of them. I was just bought them one week before my flight, but they seems to be old!!!

I will wait till August 5th to see whether my requests are honored. If I don’t hear from you or if this matter is not resolved, I will report you to any appropriate agency and will consider taking further legal action.

I know some ways that can relive my suffers, So if I wont receive any reply I will contact with Better Business Bureau. contacting with and taking advantages of flyertalk, airliners, expedia, tripadvisor, and other appropriate ways will be my next actions.

sincerely,
    i

[Dear Sir/Madam,
    [Reference: ]
    [ETKT ...........]
    I am writing to seek your assistance about a recent extremely frustrating experience I had with your airline. On July 28, 2013 I was scheduled to fly on Qatar Airway flight number [0991] from Doha to Chicago. After a flight from Mashhad to Doha, the good feelings I had of your airline came to an abrupt end.
    ·I arrived in Doha in good spirits, and with my CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS, I proceeded to the transfer desk to receive my boarding pass to Chicago, United States. After a long wait at the desk, I was told that Qatar Airways had overbooked the flight to Chicago and that I was unable to fly out on that flight.
    ·I was shocked. I was in panic mode because flight was about to leave (there were 4 other passengers in the same situation). As the scheduled time of the flight grew nearer, my anxiety level grew as well. Even worse, it was the last available flight with Qatar airways to Chicago that day.
    ·As a result I missed another connecting flight and I lost a day of my planned vacation. My wife, who was waiting for me for 7 months in the US, became so stressed.
    ·I was then given no other choice but to take another flight delaying our arrival time in Chicago by more than 24 HOURS. You wanted me to travel the next day!!!
    ·There were limited seats there and I spent much of a restless night on a row of chairs
    ·I couldn’t sleep well because of the cold weather in Terminal, I asked your staff to give me something that warms me but they refused!!!
    ·The next day you gave me a seat near restroom in the airplane!!!! It was terrible!!!
    ·You had to compensate and gave me a first class seat because it was your fault.
    ·My next day was ruined because of I did not get enough sleep. And all this happened to me because QA have oversold tickets!
    ·In short, because of your airline's mistake, our visit after a long time began a nightmare.

The worst thing is that you lost my 2 baggage!!!!!!
    ·After I arrived in Chicago your customer service refused to report that my baggage’s were lost!!!
    ·They asked me to report when I arrived in St.Louis. While the other flight from Chicago to St.Louis was American airline not QATAR. This problem was your fault.
    ·It is 2 days passed but you couldn’t locate my baggage’s. I had valuable things in them. Now I even don’t have my cloths to put on!!! Because all of my things were in my suitcases
    I expect to be compensated for my time. My time is not so easily replaced. I have NEVER heard of passengers being bumped from a flight without compensation. For an airline that is ranked the First best in the world (according to your magazine), and striving to be one of the best airlines in the world, how can you possibly treat your customers this way??
    I believe Qatar Airlines needs to take full responsibility for the inconvenience and expense I suffered.
    Please contact me ASAPto confirm that my requests will be honored. If I don’t hear from you or if this matter is not resolved, I will report you to any appropriate agency and will consider taking further legal action.
    Sincerely,

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Pearson نمایش پست ها
    يا مثلن توركيش روي بيزينسش از تهران خدمات CIP‌ مجاني ميده به مسافر
    تورکیش تو فرودگاه امام lounge داره؟

ApplyAbroad Guru Mehrad آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Sociology, MA / Electrical Engineering, BSc
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Pearson نمایش پست ها
    همانجور كه مي دوني پول كرديت كارت تضمين شده است يعنی اگر بدون موافقت دارنده كارت اگر برداشتي شده باشد و يا دزدي شده باشد پول بلافاصله به صورت موقت به دارنده ي كارت بعد از اعلام و اعتراضش بازگردانده ميشود تا تكليفش مشخص شود بعدن.
    حالا اگر مثلن مسافر امارت كه بليتش رو با كارت كسي ديگه خريداري كرده بعد از رسيدن به مقصد، دارنده ي كارت اعتراض كند پول بلافاصله از حساب امارت برداشته ميشود و به حساب دارنده كارت واريز ميشود، تا تكليف اين برداشت ناخواسته مشخص شود. حالا بايد امارت وارد جنگ حقوقي با دارنده ي كارت شود كه حوصله اين كار را ندارد
    خوب همونطور كه گفتم راههايي هست براي اطمينان از اينكه كرديت كارت دزدي نيست. ايرلاينهاي آمريكايي انقدر اذيت نمي كنن.
    (and whoever trusts in God, He is sufficient for him ... (65-3 ...
    لطفا پیش از گذاشتن پیام، موضوعهای مرتبط و بخش ویکی رو ببینید. شرمنده، امكان پاسخگويى فورى به سوالها رو ندارم. پاسخ بسیاری سوالها درباره تحصیل در آمریکا رو در پیوست اولین پستم يا تاپيكهاى مرتبط نوشتم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان،
    من بلیت برای LAX بین بازه ی ۱۵ تا ۲۰ سپتامبر میخواهم. هنوز ویزا ندارم ولی به احتمال زیاد تا اون موقع آماده میشه. الان بهترین کار اینه که یه بلیت قابل استرداد بگیرم یا صبر کنم چند روز قبلش که ویزا اومد بلیت غیر قابل استرداد بگیرم؟
    از چه سایتی میشه بلیت های قابل استرداد رو چک کرد؟
    مرسی

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •