صفحه 1 از 171 123456789101151101 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 1703

موضوع: همه سوالات درباره دانشگاه EPFL

پیش فرض EPFL Application Fee???l

Does any body have any idea about how to pay the EPFL applcation fee????

I asket them to send the bill of payment by email and they accepted , but no bank even in USA accepts the account information. PLEASEEEE help me how to pay the application fee and send them something like an invoice or bill of payment.
    my documents are in switzerland at the moment and the only missing thing is the application fee

thanks in advance

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : EPFL Application Fee???l

دوست عزیز، من از سوئد پرداخت کردم و مشکلی نداشت، با Tax مربوطه برام 259 کرون سوئد هزینه برداشت (حدود 38 تومن). از همین اطلاعات بانک هم استفاده کردم. مطمئنی که بانکی که می خواستی پرداخت کنی بهت گفت نمیشه؟!؟
    Never, never, never, never give up.<br />Albert Einstein

Yes my friend, I am sure. Even bank of America didn't accept the account information. They told one of my friends that the account is missing something like the name of bank ets. I think that this account information is accepted for european banks. I send EPFL and told them my problem, and they said that the account information is accurate and they didn't provide me with any further information.

I think that this is not only my problem, since the person who answered my email mentioned that I can attach a bank draft(I think that it is something like a check or money order)instead of paying the application fee to that account, but unfortunately that is not available in Iran too.l

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2007
    ارسال‌ها

من اول می خواستم این مبلغ رو از بانک ملی پرداخت کنم، وقتی اطلاعات رو به بانک ملی شعبه اسکان دادم، گفت درسته و هیچ مشکلی برای پرداخت وجود نداره، اما 100 هزار تومن کارمزد می گیره، به همین خاطر هم من هم به EPLF میل زدم که ببینم راه دیگه ای برای پرداخت وجود داره یا نه و هم به دوستم توی سوئد گفتم تا این کار رو برای من انجام بده. پرداخت از سوئد خیلی راحت برای من انجام شد و هیچ مشکلی نبود. اما EPFL هم روش دیگه ای رو به من پیشنهاد کرد که ممکنه به درد شما بخوره (به کار من که نیومد). اون هم این بود که 40 فرانک رو به صورت مستقیم برای اونها پست کنید. یعنی بذارید توی پاکت و بفرستید. متن نامه ای که از EPFL برای این موضوع گرفتم این بود:

Dear Sir,

It is not possible to pay by credit card.

You can join a bank draft to your application form or put directly 40.- Swiss Francs in the envelope if you send with UPS or something similar.

Best regards,

I think that it does not work for us to put money in the package, since TNT and such post services do not accept money in their packages. UPS is a famous American post service provider which provides a vast area of services.However, It wont work for me, since I have sent my package and I want to send them the bill of payment by fax or email.l

Does your friend in Sweden have a credit card? If he/she has one, can she pay the money from Sweden for me and I can transfer to money to his/her account by my credit card.(even with a additional amount of money)

Anyhow, thank you for your help

As I know EPFL des not have ant application fee for PhD program. Am I right?

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2007
    ارسال‌ها

I'm not aware about PhD admission regulations, you have to check in their site.
    @amir:
    unfortunately my friend could not do this, you know, I can not ask him about this, because as you know, he is just one of my friends and might often receive many requests like this. I don't want to fall him into problem. I even did not asked him to pay my second application fee for RWTH and canceled this registration just for application fee.
    anyway, I hope you find a way for this.

bests

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2007
    ارسال‌ها

همون طوری که گفتند 40 فرانک رو به صورت نقد بگذارید توی پاکت و بفرستید. من همین کار رو کردم و قبول کردند.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2007
    ارسال‌ها

با چه پستی فرستادید؟ TNT؟ مشکلی نداشت؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2007
    ارسال‌ها

Hi

As you can see they put International Bank account number(IBAN) and Swift/BIC code you take all this information and go to Bank Melli Iran or other banks and ask them to transfer 40:- Swiss Franc to this banks accounr number
    You can do it in oneday in a Foreing affair branches (SHOBE ARZI) and they will give you a TRANSITION RECEIPT(Bank Draft) which is certified by the bank . You could then make a copt from your receipt and send it by your documents.

Good Luck

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •