صفحه 1 از 4 1234 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 40

موضوع: Result of Interview for Armenia in Yerevan

پیش فرض Result of Interview for Armenia in Yerevan

Dear Friends,
    I'm sorry for writing in English. I'm in a cofee net in Yerevan and don't have Farsi keyboard.
    Today, I had an interview at the embassy of the U.S.A. in Yerevan.
    There was no particular problem. The officer was very kind to us (my wife and I) and conducted the interviwe in a friendly manner.
    I think fluent English was of major importance. However, sice they are not familiar with Iranian students and our local situations the interview was too long. In our case it took around half an hour. But the officer was so kind and reasonable that I didn't like to leave the cabin.
    I had a full fund covering all the costs of me and my wife. So, he didn't ask for any additional financial documents. He just asked about my parents, and I explained my father's business and the fact that he (together with my mom) has gone to the U.S. three times. Then, he asked for their passports and I gave him a copy of my parents' passports with U.S. visas on it.e
    During the interview he left the counter 3 times to show our documents to his boss and to make copy.
    He finally did not reject us, but said with a kind smile that our case is a difficult one for him, because of the special situations of Iran. I also explanied that despite several correspondence with the embassies in Dubai, Ankara and Cyprus, I could not get an appointment before the end of May. He accepted, and did not ask much about why we have gone there.
    There was apparently no special problem, but since we had requested for F-1/F-2 visa, he had to verify our relation. As a proof I had officially translated our certificate of marriage.
    However, since he was not familiar with our local documents and was not sure if the translation is acceptable for them or not, he kept the translated certificate of marriage and told me that he needs more time to process our case. He asked me to be stand-by within the next week, because he may ask me to go to the embassy once again for probable more questions. Of course he told me that he will try his best to ask his further questions via e-mail or cell phone.

He gave me a paper with the following text on it:
    This office is unable to conclude processing in your nonimmigrant visa application at this time,as we require additional information. Further action in your case has been suspended under 221 (g) of the united states INA Act, pending the receipt and review of the information and documents below.
    Your application requires administrative processing and/or additional clearences. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks from the date of your application, please call the visa unit at 49-46-86 to follow up.

I'm not sure if this is the usual clearence every Iranian applicant needs or some thing beyond. He did not give me any clearence number for follow-up on their website like Dubai.
    Please guide me and make your comments on my case. It may be of interest to lots of others.

For the time, I've decided to stay here in Yerevan for one more week. Because I have a limited exit permit and won't be able to come to the Embassy again before complete graduation.

To the web managers: Please move this message to any proper topic and/or add farsi keywords to it for easier search by other friends, because these days many student may like to apply through Armenia. Thanks

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مطالعات خاورمیانه- دانشگاه کلمبیا- نیویورک
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Result of Interview for Armenia in Yerevan

برگه ای که شما گرفتید همونه که واسه کلیرنس میدن معمولا. من هم یک همچین نامه‌ای دریافت کردم، البته از سفارت آمریکا در آلمان.

در مورد شماره کلیرنس، همون شماره Passport Reciept که روی پاسپورت چسبوندن یا به خودتون دادن رو باید چک کنید
    فعلا تبریک میگم. نمی دونم آیا مورد شما استثنا بوده یا ایرانی ها می تونن برن ارمنستان واسه مصاحبه؟
    اتفاقا همین الان یکی از بچه ها از کویت پیغام داده که مصاحبه طولانی مثل شما داشته و آفیسر بهش گفته تصمیم گرفتن سخته، برو و فردا دوباره بیا سفارت تا مدارک رو کامل بررسی کنیم.
    واقعا نمی دونم، آیا میشه ارمنستان یا کویت رو هم به لیست کشورهایی که بچه ها میرن واسه مصاحبه اضافه کرد یا نه؟
    شما قبل از وقت گرفتن از ارمنستان بهشون ایمیل زده بودید و گفتید که ایرانی هستید؟ یا نه بی خبر رفتید اون جا؟
    به هر حال، امیدوارم ظرف چند روز آینده ویزا رو بگیرید.
    راهت را ادامه بده، ایمانت تو را به نتیجه خواهد رساند.

ApplyAbroad Champion

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Stanford, Mechanical Eng
    ارسال‌ها

این کاغذ رو به همه می دن و معنیش اینه که case شما برای clearance فرستاده شده.
    ولی واقعاً اینکه گفته یک هفته دیگه بمون رو نمی فهمم.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end;
    be afraid that it will never begin

ارمنستان دو تا مزیت داره: اولاً ویزا رو تو همون فرودگاه میدن و لازم نیست به دیدار اون خانومه تو سفارت قبرس بری و ثانیاً اینکه هزینش خیلی کمتر در میاد. بلیط رفت و برگشتش حدود 300 تومنه و هتل ها و تردد هم ارزونتره.
    راه، همان است که تو می‌روی.

ApplyAbroad Champion

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2007
    ارسال‌ها

من بعيد مي دونم به صورت انبوه متقاضي ويزا از ايران قبول كنند.
    آقا هومن شما قبلش هماهنگ كرده بودي با سفارت ؟

هومن شمایی؟ من حواسم به user name نبود. بابا تبریک! مرسی بابت اطلاع رسانی.
    ایشالّا مشکلی پیش نمیاد.
    راه، همان است که تو می‌روی.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مطالعات خاورمیانه- دانشگاه کلمبیا- نیویورک
    ارسال‌ها

شاید منظور آفیسر واسه یه هفته منتظر بودن، واسه کلیرنس بوده.

Dear Human!
    for the moment congratulation for not being rejected.
    its better you had asked clearly from your officer what will happen, and whats your status now.
    it will be fine if you go to embassy again ask about your situation tomarrow

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط meead_s
    در مورد شماره کلیرنس، همون شماره Passport Reciept که روی پاسپورت چسبوندن یا به خودتون دادن رو باید چک کنید
    فعلا تبریک میگم. نمی دونم آیا مورد شما استثنا بوده یا ایرانی ها می تونن برن ارمنستان واسه مصاحبه؟
    اتفاقا همین الان یکی از بچه ها از کویت پیغام داده که مصاحبه طولانی مثل شما داشته و آفیسر بهش گفته تصمیم گرفتن سخته، برو و فردا دوباره بیا سفارت تا مدارک رو کامل بررسی کنیم.
    واقعا نمی دونم، آیا میشه ارمنستان یا کویت رو هم به لیست کشورهایی که بچه ها میرن واسه مصاحبه اضافه کرد یا نه؟
    شما قبل از وقت گرفتن از ارمنستان بهشون ایمیل زده بودید و گفتید که ایرانی هستید؟ یا نه بی خبر رفتید اون جا؟
    به هر حال، امیدوارم ظرف چند روز آینده ویزا رو بگیرید.
    Thank you for your comment.
    I wrote to the embasy before coming here. They told me that you may come, if there is no better alternative, but the interview might be a little more difficult and the cosulate may need enough documents and explanation to ensure your ties to Iran. Of course, this was not the exact quotation of their response. Only my conception of their reply.
    I think it depends on us, Iranian visa applicants, if we want to add these embassies to our list or not. They do not have basic problems with Iranian applicants. They just worry about the correctness of their judgment, for this reason they ask more questions and need more time to investigate the documents.
    The more Iranian student be interviewed, the more they will get acquanted with our situations.
    Some day, in the near future, the stress of getting an appointment time would be decreased with the addition of these two options to the list.
    Good Luck for my successors!
    It seems I just have to wait for the clearence!

صفحه 1 از 4 1234 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •