صفحه 2 از 4 نخستنخست 1234 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11 تا 20 , از مجموع 40

موضوع: Result of Interview for Armenia in Yerevan

پیش فرض پاسخ : Result of Interview for Armenia in Yerevan

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ars
    این کاغذ رو به همه می دن و معنیش اینه که case شما برای clearance فرستاده شده.
    ولی واقعاً اینکه گفته یک هفته دیگه بمون رو نمی فهمم.
    Thank you for your comment.
    They did not tell me to stay. I missunderstood what they meant.
    Today, I wrote to the officer again, and explained my situation. His response clarified that I have to wait for the clearence that may take from 2 weeks to 2 months.
    So, I'll return back home, ofcourse after a few days of sight seeing in Yereva.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ordibehesht
    من بعيد مي دونم به صورت انبوه متقاضي ويزا از ايران قبول كنند.
    آقا هومن شما قبلش هماهنگ كرده بودي با سفارت ؟
    Yes, I'd written to them.
    We may probably and politely force them to learn more about Iran's conditions and documents. Their embassy was not as crowded as Dubai and Turkey. Because in Armenia they actually have no more customers. Here, life is so peacful and musical that going to U.S. is not an ambition.

With the new response of the embassy, and the above comments of the kind friends, now, I strongly recommend Yerevan for those having no appointment yet. Trying is is much better than waiting.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Hooman Banaei
    With the new response of the embassy, and the above comments of the kind friends, now, I strongly recommend Yerevan for those having no appointment yet. Trying is is much better than waiting.
    با سلام و عرض تبریک
    راستش من چنتا سوال داشتم:
    اول اینکه در حالت کلی آیا وضعیت والدین شما تاثیری روی گرفتن ویزا داشته؟ یعنی امتیاز مثبت به شمار می یومده یا منفی؟؟
    دوم اینکه اونا چه چیزایی رو یه social tie قوی می دونن(منظورم واسه ما مجرداس)؟؟ همه چیز باید با مدرک باشه یا با حرف و دلیل ومنطق هم راضی میشن؟؟
    سوم اینکه واقعا زمان کلیرنس رو سفارت میتونه تعین کنه؟؟ چون تا حالا که کسی از اونجا کلیر نشده که بدونیم آمارش چطوره؟؟

راستش من خودم تو بد وضعیتی گیر افتادم، 1جولای از قبرس وقت دارم ولی همونطور که همه میدونیم کلیرنسش خیلی طول میکشه، از طرفی Graduate adviser گفته از دیفر خبری نیست، Deadline هم آخرش 3 سپتامبره.
    فکر کنم ارمنستان میتونه یه گزینه خوب باشه، البته من speakingam خیلی قوی نیست.واسه Social tie هم چیزه خاصی ندارم. نظرتون چیه؟؟برم ارمنستان یا صبر کنم 1 جولای واسه قبرس؟؟

congratulationsssssssssssssss Mr hooman
    you made it
    I wanned to be the pioneer but i didnt have the I-20 yet

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

هومن عزیز، اگه ایرانی میشه کمی بیشتر توضیح بدی؟
    مثلاً Reciept no در قسمت appointment system چیه؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط v_alizadeh
    هومن عزیز، اگه ایرانی میشه کمی بیشتر توضیح بدی؟
    مثلاً Reciept no در قسمت appointment system چیه؟
    شماره قبض رسید Application fee هستش

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ارسلان
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Hooman Banaei
    با سلام و عرض تبریک
    راستش من چنتا سوال داشتم:
    اول اینکه در حالت کلی آیا وضعیت والدین شما تاثیری روی گرفتن ویزا داشته؟ یعنی امتیاز مثبت به شمار می یومده یا منفی؟؟
    دوم اینکه اونا چه چیزایی رو یه social tie قوی می دونن(منظورم واسه ما مجرداس)؟؟ همه چیز باید با مدرک باشه یا با حرف و دلیل ومنطق هم راضی میشن؟؟
    سوم اینکه واقعا زمان کلیرنس رو سفارت میتونه تعین کنه؟؟ چون تا حالا که کسی از اونجا کلیر نشده که بدونیم آمارش چطوره؟؟

راستش من خودم تو بد وضعیتی گیر افتادم، 1جولای از قبرس وقت دارم ولی همونطور که همه میدونیم کلیرنسش خیلی طول میکشه، از طرفی Graduate adviser گفته از دیفر خبری نیست، Deadline هم آخرش 3 سپتامبره.
    فکر کنم ارمنستان میتونه یه گزینه خوب باشه، البته من speakingam خیلی قوی نیست.واسه Social tie هم چیزه خاصی ندارم. نظرتون چیه؟؟برم ارمنستان یا صبر کنم 1 جولای واسه قبرس؟؟
    Hi,
    I think my parents' situations have been of major importance in my case. In other consulates which are more familiar with Iranians, you are not supposed to proove ties to Iran with lots of reasons. They will just infer what they need from your appearance,... but U.S. Embassy of Yerevan always writes to Iranians that it would be more difficult for you to demonstrate your qualifications ofr a U.S. visa as well as your ties to Iran.
    My parents' situations simply showed them that we have no fmily intention to live in the U.S.
    Since I had enough supporting documents as well as my parents' passports with me and my fund was full from a top school, I accepted the risk of coming here. I don't know what their reaction would be in more usual cases.
    On the other hand, I have just experienced one of the 6 officers here. some of the others were more fearful even in appearance.
    Regarding language: all applicants speak Russina or Armenian here. and you will see that Armenian people generally do not know english. So the only way of communication with the consular officer is English. A perfect English will have a positive impression. Here, unlike Dubai and Turkey, the officer cannot help you expressing yourself in farsi.
    Over all, I think Yerevan is not a good option for everyone; at least at this time

Dear friends,
    yesterday, I strongly recommended Yerevan for those without an appointment yet. I want to emphasize some facts now:
    1- I've just experienced one of the officers here and he smilingly told me that you have brought a difficult case for me. I don't know how the other officers would have behaved in the same case.
    2- I have a full fund from one of the top three schools in my field
    3. My parents' travels to the U.S. as well as my father's bussiness in Iran helped me prooving my ties to Iran. Of course, he asked me for documents for everything. So, if you are planning to come here, it is very important to bring as many documents as you can.
    4-I don't know what will they decide if they receive a rush of Iranian applicants. They may either decide to help us despite of the extra work imposed or decide to cut the newly forming current.

So, please consider all aspects before coming here.

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    ارسال‌ها

مي شه لطفا در مورد ويزاي ارمنستان و اينكه چقدر طول مي كشه يه كم توضيح بديد؟

ممنون

صفحه 2 از 4 نخستنخست 1234 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید