صفحه 1 از 3 123 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 23

موضوع: عناوين برخي degree ها؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض عناوين برخي degree ها؟

I am looking for somebody who got his final degree (daneshnameh) and accepted for MSc to one of Canadian universities?, please let me know where did you translate your degree, is there any possibility to have the degree in english???!! and/or sent an official sealed copy to apply??!! my admission is conditional due to this!but actually I have sent my official translation of my BSc degree!! so its a bit strange for me! thanks in aadvance

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : BSc Degree

مدركو كه ميخرين ميرين دارالترجمه رسمي ترجمه مي كنيد. بعد مهر وزارت علوم روش بايد بخوره... مشكل چيه؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

I have paid and ....Now I have it (daneshnam-amo daram) then gave it to a translator (darottarjome rasmi)whose office is at the beginning of Yousefabad street, Mr.. sedarati , then applied for Ms with that official translation which has foriegn and judiciary departments stamp on it!!but they still say the official ones!!! I don;t understand, I thought maybe there is university in Iran which issues its degree (daneshname) in english!!! then they think this should be the case and I should sent that one in a sealed envelop like transcripts!! , please let me know if you could tell me if you have done the same things and / or any related information.
    thanks
    I got a headache from this grad. secretary

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

تا جاييكه من مي دونم همه دانشگاهاي ايران دانشنامه فارسي مي دن. مهر وزارت علوم زدين؟ بعضي دانشگاه ها هم هستن كه دانشنامه originial language ميخوان

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

I dont have MSRT (vezarat oloom) stamp on translation?is it possible? could you tell me one by one what you did,

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

هر كيس كه مدركشو مي بره ترجمه رسمي بايد بره مهر وزارت علوم هم بزنه ديگه.

Member powerman آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Electrical Engineering, M.Sc
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Mighty
    I have paid and ....Now I have it (daneshnam-amo daram) then gave it to a translator (darottarjome rasmi)whose office is at the beginning of Yousefabad street, Mr.. sedarati , then applied for Ms with that official translation which has foriegn and judiciary departments stamp on it!!but they still say the official ones!!! I don;t understand, I thought maybe there is university in Iran which issues its degree (daneshname) in english!!! then they think this should be the case and I should sent that one in a sealed envelop like transcripts!! , please let me know if you could tell me if you have done the same things and / or any related information.
    thanks
    I got a headache from this grad. secretary
    شما باید با Graduate Coordinator اون دانشگاهی که اپلای کردی تماس بگیری و وضعیت رو برای اونها کامل شرح بدی، باید قبول کنند. از طرفی احتمالا افراد دیگری هم بدین شکل از ایران قبلا اونجا اقدام کردند و این مسئله نباید مشکل خاصی برات ایجاد کنه.
    Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration - Thomas Alva Edison

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

actually, she (the graduate coordinator) has rejected my explanation and finally they issued a conditional admission letter with this condition: BSc degree certificate....if there is another solution plz let me know, plus let me know a good official translator ....do I need to bring my certificate to the MSRT (vezarat ooloom) by myself or translator should do it?

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

I checked the forum and it seems, sharif has created the problem!!!!because it has issued its degree in english, f..., what the ......

Member powerman آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2007
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Electrical Engineering, M.Sc
    ارسال‌ها

خوب اگر لینکش رو اینجا بگذارید دیگران بهتر میتونند نظر بدند که آیا اصلا مشکلی ایجاد شده یا خیر!
    Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration - Thomas Alva Edison

صفحه 1 از 3 123 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •