sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : خرید ماشین

Sir, Yes Sir!... (Chashm!)l

Another point about AUCTIONS: Never involve in auctions by dealers! (on ebay and other sites) They make a 10-year-old car look like a brand new one and end up charging you for a lot of hidden fees later. (Never approach "no reserve" auctions by dealers on ebay)
    If it's a personal (private party) auction on a credible website like ebay motors (not the ones that claim affiliation with it!) you may find a good deal.

Once more, perfect deals always appear on Crailgslist, and they disappear in a few hours (I speak from experience) The best time to check craigslist is Friday evening to Saturday morning when most people post their ads and you'd have the time to go see the car during weekend... just keep refreshing... for instance, a unique deal was up on Craigslist at 2:00pm... I called the guy and said I would buy the car, by the time I got to New York in 3:45 the car was gone!! Good cars are like good girls, they don't last long! So be patient and you'll find extraordinary deals on Craigslist

The only thing that may beat craigslist potential deals is buying a car from a professor of yours or your department's, sometimes they just have extra cars and would be happy to give you a major discount, it's much less likely though. So just take your chances and send an email to your department and say what kind of car you're looking for. Somebody might get back to you with a surprise!.
    ویرایش توسط sabz1983 : December 5th, 2010 در ساعت 07:28 AM
    لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •