sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : خرید ماشین

Sir, Yes Sir!... (Chashm!)l

Another point about AUCTIONS: Never involve in auctions by dealers! (on ebay and other sites) They make a 10-year-old car look like a brand new one and end up charging you for a lot of hidden fees later. (Never approach "no reserve" auctions by dealers on ebay)
    If it's a personal (private party) auction on a credible website like ebay motors (not the ones that claim affiliation with it!) you may find a good deal.

Once more, perfect deals always appear on Crailgslist, and they disappear in a few hours (I speak from experience) The best time to check craigslist is Friday evening to Saturday morning when most people post their ads and you'd have the time to go see the car during weekend... just keep refreshing... for instance, a unique deal was up on Craigslist at 2:00pm... I called the guy and said I would buy the car, by the time I got to New York in 3:45 the car was gone!! Good cars are like good girls, they don't last long! So be patient and you'll find extraordinary deals on Craigslist

The only thing that may beat craigslist potential deals is buying a car from a professor of yours or your department's, sometimes they just have extra cars and would be happy to give you a major discount, it's much less likely though. So just take your chances and send an email to your department and say what kind of car you're looking for. Somebody might get back to you with a surprise!.
    ویرایش توسط sabz1983 : December 5th, 2010 در ساعت 07:28 AM
    لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

Fraud alert: Be careful when you deal with private party sellers:
    Any one that tells you a story about their son who was killed in an accident, lost a leg in Afghanistan bombing, served as an AIDS volunteer in Ghana or any other story other than:
    "Hello sir, please come, see and test drive the car... feel free to bring your mechanic with you."
    is simply lying.

If you see a 2007 Honda Civic listed for 4500$, it's a scam.... If someone says they will send the car for you and you can pay them later, don't get fooled.... General payment method for cars is cash or check, no one should ask for credit cards or internet transactions....it's pretty easy to spot and avoid scams on Craigslist... Simply deal locally and go for a test drive .

more info
    http://cnj.craigslist.org/about/scams

Member khomar_x آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD, Amirkabir University of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sabz1983 نمایش پست ها
    Sir, Yes Sir!... (Chashm!)l

Another point about AUCTIONS: Never involve in auctions by dealers! (on ebay and other sites) They make a 10-year-old car look like a brand new one and end up charging you for a lot of hidden fees later. (Never approach "no reserve" auctions by dealers on ebay)
    If it's a personal (private party) auction on a credible website like ebay motors (not the ones that claim affiliation with it!) you may find a good deal.

Once more, perfect deals always appear on Crailgslist, and they disappear in a few hours (I speak from experience) The best time to check craigslist is Friday evening to Saturday morning when most people post their ads and you'd have the time to go see the car during weekend... just keep refreshing... for instance, a unique deal was up on Craigslist at 2:00pm... I called the guy and said I would buy the car, by the time I got to New York in 3:45 the car was gone!! Good cars are like good girls, they don't last long! So be patient and you'll find extraordinary deals on Craigslist

The only thing that may beat craigslist potential deals is buying a car from a professor of yours or your department's, sometimes they just have extra cars and would be happy to give you a major discount, it's much less likely though. So just take your chances and send an email to your department and say what kind of car you're looking for. Somebody might get back to you with a surprise!.
    Dear bro,
    To make the best choices through the sea of cars with their different options available via internet, please share with us your experience or any others tips you think it is necessary to know about in searching cars using websites such as Craigslist already mentioned. Many of us including me are newcomers and lack enough experience in this matter. thanking you in advance
    فقر گرسنگی نیست. چيزي"نداشتن"است ولي آن چیزپول نيست. فقرگردی است كه بركتابهای فروش نرفته كتابفروشي مينشيند،كتيبه3000ساله ای است كه رويش يادگاري نوشته اند، فقرشب"بي غذا"سر كردن نيست. روز"بي انديشه"سركردن است- دکترشریعتی

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط khomar_x نمایش پست ها
    Dear bro,
    To make the best choices through the sea of cars with their different options available via internet, please share with us your experience or any others tips you think it is necessary to know about in searching cars using websites such as Craigslist already mentioned. Many of us including me are newcomers and lack enough experience in this matter. thanking you in advance
    You're most welcome (and thanx for the positive score!)l
    I might have gone a bit too fast! It seemed OK, as this topic is for people who are actually in the US and probably more familiar with the basic concepts. I'll try to explain in more details:

First you have to decide whether you'd like a new car or a used one..... many people believe that a cheap new car is better than a higher quality used car....(I don't agree) for example a new Hyundai Accent is around 10K$ and you may find a 2007 Hyundai Elantra with better standards and higher rank quality for about the same price. You should consider the inherent price drop for used cars and possibly take advantage of it.

This price drop also very much depends on the make and the model of cars. For example Honda (typically ACCORD and CIVIC) have the least price drop. (or keep their value) ... a 4-door Civic keeps its value better than a 2-door (because it's the standard body type and has more potential customers)... a 4cylender model will keep its value better than a 6 cylender one..... and so on... generally, the more normal and typical, the better..... In my personal opinion (and you can check online for statistics too) Honda and Toyota sedans (small: Civic and Corolla, family: Accord and Camry) are the ones that tend to keep their values best and I'd recommend them if you want to buy a new car (In order; first, Civic and fourth, Camry). l

Following these, Nissan (Altima and Maxima) are the second class. It's very difficult to find a Nissan which is actually made in Japan right now. They are built in Canada, US, and Mexico I guess.... Try to find Japanese ones if you go for Nissan

Mazda (3 and 6) are your third good bet. Mazdas are not made in Japan anymore either. When it comes to this level, some people would consider Hyundai (Elantra and Sonata) or Ford (Focus and Fusion) as competitors.... or maybe Mitsubishi (Lancer and Galant) but as I said, most people (maybe 8 out of 10) would prefer Honda and Toyo

As you pass this level, American cars like Chevy and Chrysler give you some options which I personally don't recommend... They are just as expensive as Japanese cars but hardly as high quality.... some recent models do really good on gas though...even most Americans won't buy American cars (That's why GM went bankrupt a few years ago)l

Hyundai has not had a good reputation in the US and a lot of people had bad memories of this "junk" car back in the 90s and 2000s. I think new generation of Hyundai are good enough and they Koreans are actually try to repair their bad reputation by paying extra attention to good looks and high quality of their recent models..... Sonata is a really good choice (although most people prefer to pay the 1000$ difference and get an Accord)l

This discussion is just for Sedan cars... SUV's and other types are not my favorites (less commonly bought by students anyway) and I don't have a lot of information about them...
    Sorry, my laptop is going dead and I have to stop here... I'll follow up by more explanation on different ways to find and buy a car soon iA

فکر میکنم که این ایمیلی که دریافت کردم هم یک مورد کلاهبرداری باشه. تا نظر دوستان چی باشه؟
    ایمیل اول:
    2003 Nissan Murano SL
    Thanks for being interested in buying my car. It`s in perfect condition,no scratches,damages, never been implicated in any accidents, it has only 134,059 miles and the price is $3,850.It has a clear title, free of any liens or loans.Because of my divorce settlement,i own this car and as a woman without driver`s license i don`t need it so i`m trying to get rid of it as soon as possible (that`s why i`m selling it so cheap). We will use PayPal for our protection, i want only legit transactions. Let me know where are you located,maybe we can organize an inspection.
    ایمیل دوم
    The car is at the shipping co. in Jefferson City,Mo sealed and ready to ship it,as I got a new job and moved here to start over.I've signed up with PayPal so the payment will be submitted via their services. I'm very busy with my job, so I can't meet you in person,reason for why I chose to sell my car online.
    If you want to continue,I will need your name&address. After I receive your info, I'll forward it to PayPal and they will send us both invoices. PayPal will instruct you on how to make a refundable payment. They hold the funds until the car is delivered to buyer, inspected and until he confirms that has received the car in it's described condition. You will have 5 days to decide if you want to keep it, and if PayPal should release the money to me or not. If for any reason you won't like the car (I don't see that happening) PayPal will refund you and I will instruct the shipping co. to store the car until I find a new buyer. It's not necessary to ship the car back. If you want to buy it,please send me your info so we can proceed
    قیمت اصلی هم حدودا دو برابر قیمتی هست که گفته.

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    Roozbeh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Industrial Design - The Ohio State University
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط fmohaghegh نمایش پست ها
    فکر میکنم که این ایمیلی که دریافت کردم هم یک مورد کلاهبرداری باشه. تا نظر دوستان چی باشه؟
    ایمیل اول:
    2003 Nissan Murano SL
    Thanks for being interested in buying my car. It`s in perfect condition,no scratches,damages, never been implicated in any accidents, it has only 134,059 miles and the price is $3,850.It has a clear title, free of any liens or loans.Because of my divorce settlement,i own this car and as a woman without driver`s license i don`t need it so i`m trying to get rid of it as soon as possible (that`s why i`m selling it so cheap). We will use PayPal for our protection, i want only legit transactions. Let me know where are you located,maybe we can organize an inspection.
    ایمیل دوم
    The car is at the shipping co. in Jefferson City,Mo sealed and ready to ship it,as I got a new job and moved here to start over.I've signed up with PayPal so the payment will be submitted via their services. I'm very busy with my job, so I can't meet you in person,reason for why I chose to sell my car online.
    If you want to continue,I will need your name&address. After I receive your info, I'll forward it to PayPal and they will send us both invoices. PayPal will instruct you on how to make a refundable payment. They hold the funds until the car is delivered to buyer, inspected and until he confirms that has received the car in it's described condition. You will have 5 days to decide if you want to keep it, and if PayPal should release the money to me or not. If for any reason you won't like the car (I don't see that happening) PayPal will refund you and I will instruct the shipping co. to store the car until I find a new buyer. It's not necessary to ship the car back. If you want to buy it,please send me your info so we can proceed
    قیمت اصلی هم حدودا دو برابر قیمتی هست که گفته.
    این یکی از کلاهبرداری های متداول در امریکاست! طعمه هم معمولا تازه وارد ها هستند! چون بقیه دیگه به این موارد عادت کردن و چشم بسته میدونن قضیه چیه. توی craigslist هم وقتی که یه اکانت باز میکنی بهت در مورد این آگهی ها توضیح میده. وجه تمایزشون با بقیه آگهی ها دو چیزه: ۱- قیمت باور نکردنی ۲- نداشتن شماره تلفن! اگر میاشینی توسط مصرف کننده آگهی بشه و ۲۰ درصد زیر قیمت واقعیش باشه در کمتر از نیم ساعت فروخته میشه چه رسد به ۵۰ درصد زیر قیمت!
    از پاسخگویی به پیام های خصوصی که قابلیت مطرح شدن در فروم را دارند معذورم

ApplyAbroad Superstar pimi810 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : مشاهدات و تجربيات شما در آمریکا

اینکه خیلی خوبه. بعدها فوقش آدم کانادا رو نپسندید امریکا کار پیدا میکنه و گرین کارد اونجا رو میگیره. من یواش یواش داره چشمم به حقایق باز میشه! و کلا قوانینشون رو دوست میدارم.
    راستی جناب ghlobe شما یه جا دیگه توصیه کرده بودین تا کار خوب گیر نیاوردین ماشین نخرید و اینا چون هزینه نگهداریش زیاده و .... به نظرتون آدم چقدر پول نقد بیاره که مجبور نشه قسط ماشین بده و .... من می خوام تو فاصله پذیرش تا ویزا و ... حسابی کار کنم و با دست پر بیام.
    !One hundred sixty-three thousand sq mi of awesomeness

ApplyAbroad Guru
    تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط pimi810 نمایش پست ها
    اینکه خیلی خوبه. بعدها فوقش آدم کانادا رو نپسندید امریکا کار پیدا میکنه و گرین کارد اونجا رو میگیره. من یواش یواش داره چشمم به حقایق باز میشه! و کلا قوانینشون رو دوست میدارم.
    راستی جناب ghlobe شما یه جا دیگه توصیه کرده بودین تا کار خوب گیر نیاوردین ماشین نخرید و اینا چون هزینه نگهداریش زیاده و .... به نظرتون آدم چقدر پول نقد بیاره که مجبور نشه قسط ماشین بده و .... من می خوام تو فاصله پذیرش تا ویزا و ... حسابی کار کنم و با دست پر بیام.
    با دو سه هزار دلار میتونید ماشین قابل استفاده ای بخرید. خرج عمده اش بیمه و هزینه بنزین و تعمیراته. البته امریکا احتمالا ارزونتر درمیاد. من هنوز معتقدم اول شهری رو که میخواید برید چک کنید بعد بفکر ماشین باشید. بعنوان دانشجو در شهرهای بزرگ اینجا معمولا ماشین لازم ندارید.

ApplyAbroad Champion
    vahid1982 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2007
    ارسال‌ها

اکثر دانشگاههای آمریکا تو شهرهای خیلی کوچیک هستند (بخونید ده) و زندگی بدون ماشین غیر ممکن هست. اونایی هم که تو شهرهای بزرگ هستند (مثل usc که تو downtown لس آنجلس هست) مشکلات خودشون رو دارن. مثلا امنیت اونقدر پایین هست که محاله جرات کنی 8 شب به بعد بری بیرون. یا اینکه هزینه زندگی بالا هست. ولی تو کانادا دانشگاهها تو شهرهایی هستن که هم امنیت نسبتا خوبه و هم اینکه اصلا به ماشین احتیاج نیست. در صورتیکه تو آمریکا بدون ماشین زندگی خیلی سخته. ضمنا من تفاوت زیادی تو قیمت ماشتین ندیدم. هرچند که تو آمریکا تو ایالت تگزاس (مخصوصا دالاس و هیوستون) ماشین خوب و ارزون راحت پیدا میشه. اینجا تو کانادا اکثر دوستای من 2000 تا 2500 فاند دارن. بعضیاشون ماشین نو قسطی 30000 دلاری خریدن و دارن ماهی 500 تا قسط میدن و فشاری هم بهشون نمیاد. اینه که واسه خریدن ماشین خوب نیازی نیست حتما سر کار بری. البته باز به میزان فاندی که میگیری هم بستگی داره.
    فرومایگان، از خطاها و لغزشهای دیگران لذت میبرند.
    شوپنهاور

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    ShahdaD آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2010
    ارسال‌ها

من یک سوال ذهنمو مشغول کرده، دوستان میگن برای اینکه توی شهرهای کوچیک آمریکا زندگی کنی مثلا یک شهر 50 هزار نفری یا 100 هزار نفری نیاز به ماشین هست.
    میشه یک نفر علتشو کامل توضیح بده؟ خب وقتی شما توی کمپس هستید و حالا حداکثر هفته ای 2 3 بار هم برید مرکز شهر چه نیازی به ماشین هست؟

حالا که بحث این بخش یک بحث کلی شده و به ماشین هم کشیده شده لطفا دوستان مطلع شرایط خرید یک ماشین برای یک دانشجوی خارجی رو هم شرح بدهند.

از تمام دوستانی که تجربیات و مشاهداتشون رو در این بخش به اشتراک میگذارند سپاسگذارم.
    دوستان من، از سوالاتتون سپاسگذارم. اما ناچارم اونها رو بی جواب بگذارم چرا که بنده واقعا اطلاعات به روزی ندارم. با آروزی موفقیت برای شما.

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •