صفحه 6 از 20 نخستنخست 12345678910111213141516 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 51 تا 60 , از مجموع 200

موضوع: کسانی که از دانشگاه waterloo پذیرش دارند و عازم هستند

پیش فرض پاسخ : کسانی که از دانشگاه waterloo پذیرش دارند و عازم هستند

hi all
    I got here, waterloo, saturday night everything is fine and esp the weather is MALAS!! although I am newly arrived here and dont know much, but let me know if you have questions about first days matters e.g. airport, residence, what to/not to bring and so on
    everything happens for a reason

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2007
    ارسال‌ها

Hi there ,I have to be there in January, and I am Civil too.There are lots of questions, but most importants are: Where do you reside, where do you stayed until your residency get prepared and how much do you spend for residnecy?

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط itskas®a
    hi all
    I got here, waterloo, saturday night everything is fine and esp the weather is MALAS!! although I am newly arrived here and dont know much, but let me know if you have questions about first days matters e.g. airport, residence, what to/not to bring and so on
    Congrats!
    So the weather is fine, what type of clothes are needed for this period of time?
    What about the orientation program?
    Where are you settled? If you live in CLV, what does it have for living?

to farshad
    i am in columbia lake village south, so far so good and it was ready the day i came here so i didnt go to temporary res. it costs about 2400$ per semester, 4months, and its fine. its advisable to take these sort . accomodation for the first semester until get familiar with the city and students but keep updated and check the site regularly to sign up soon, as you should apply soon for these accomodation esp. for january when its cold here and its vital to get a resot on time and near the university

to onik1362
    i wear shrts and t-shirts. i really did not expect such a sunny and great weather, the orientation for grads is next week, however undergrads areenjoying just now, clv townhouses have some basic equipments, you can check the website and learn but have these items in mind to bring
    sheets and blanket and pillow, cooking and eating eqip., and as much as cloths you can bring

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط itskas®a
    to farshad
    i am in columbia lake village south, so far so good and it was ready the day i came here so i didnt go to temporary res. it costs about 2400$ per semester, 4months, and its fine. its advisable to take these sort . accomodation for the first semester until get familiar with the city and students but keep updated and check the site regularly to sign up soon, as you should apply soon for these accomodation esp. for january when its cold here and its vital to get a resot on time and near the university

to onik1362
    i wear shrts and t-shirts. i really did not expect such a sunny and great weather, the orientation for grads is next week, however undergrads areenjoying just now, clv townhouses have some basic equipments, you can check the website and learn but have these items in mind to bring
    sheets and blanket and pillow, cooking and eating eqip., and as much as cloths you can bring
    One Question: Which documents are required for receiving the study permit?
    I have not yet received my Letter of Acceptance, can I just show them the Offer of Admission?

i had the acceptance letter in hand in airport, but ask from other students, may be its good to ask your question in irancanada2003 yahoo group

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2008
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    کسی هست که متاهل باشه و برای سپتامبر بخواد بره واترلو؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    ارسال‌ها

سلام

من برای aug 2009 برای مقطع phd پذیرش گرفتم. دو تا سوال دارم:

1. من 29000 تا با International Student Award فاند دارم. طبق این لینک: http://www.grad.uwaterloo.ca/forms/A...ionalcosts.pdf این پول از مینیمم هم کمتر!!! کسی هست که اطلاع دقیق از هزینه ها داشته باشه.

2. دیروز یک میل به من زده شد که CVL پر شده! واسه همین خودتون باید خانه پیدا کنید.
    اینم لینک: http://housing.uwaterloo.ca/grad-hou...us-Options.pdf
    این تو چند تا روش هست. حالا کسی میدونه بهترین و در ضمن مطمئن ترین روش چی هست ؟

لطفا کسایی که می توانند کمک کنند.
    TNX

sina1360

سلام، چرا کسایی که از واترلو پذیرش گرفتن اینجا کامنت نمیزارن؟!!

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2008
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    من پذیرش PhD از دانشکده مهندسی شیمی دارم. متاهلم و 20 آگوست میخوام برم (البته اگه ویزا بدن. مدارک تکمیلی رو دیروز دادم). به محض رسیدن باید دنبال خونه بگردم. کسی هست که تونسته باشه اینترنتی خونه گیر بیاره و رزرو کنه؟
    کسی برای مهندسی شیمی پذیرش داره؟
    زمان ثبت نام دروس کی هست؟ از Quest باید ثبت نام کنیم یا وقتی رسیدیم اونجا؟
    ممنون

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •