Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    اکانت فعلا غیرفعال است.
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض مشاوره در زمینه اوضاع واقعی کار و سرمایه گذاری در استان کبک

با درود
    این تاپیک قبلا توسط آقای علینژاد باز شده بود که بعدا به موضوع کلی اوضاع کار در کانادا تغییرنام یافت.

ازانجاییکه اوضاع کار و شرایط یافتن شغل در استان کبک کاملا متفاوت از بقیه استانهای کاناداست(البته هر استانی شرایط خاص خودش را دارد) از مدیر محترم کانادا خواهشمندیم اطلاعات و ارسالهای مربوط به اوضاع کار در کبک به این تاپیک منتقل شود.

باسپاس

Member SoheilM آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    F.A.B, UdeM
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : اوضاع واقعی کار در استان کبک به روایت دوستان ساکن کبک

Greetings from Montréal in a snowy day!

Well, thanx for creating such a good topic. I have been here since NOV 18, and there are so many job offers for those seeking a job. But, the main point is, I myself do not have a canadian
    experience or education. In the other hand, the jobs offering at the end of the year are limited and poor. Concisely, come to Canada during the summer time. Here, is good if you can make a Canadian network and friendship (even by finding a good GF or BF, I am telling you the truth!). if you can arrange it, by 30 min you will find an appropriate job, if not, you may find yourself as a teller of cashier or someone like that (lucky one). Personally, I have started expanding my network by working under the supervision of a university prof. to make some opportunities for the future. God bless all of immigrants, especially those from Iran. But, be advised that Canada is open to those who are Canadian! Then, try to be Canadian. Please be informed in Canada you can not consider 3 Ws in a long period of time: Women, Weather, and Work. Be ready for these, and do not forget search for jobs through Emploi Quebec, Monster, and etc

Bienvenue au Canada en avance.
    ویرایش توسط SoheilM : December 8th, 2011 در ساعت 10:46 PM
    C.S.Q: 16.05.2010>>>Federal File No.: 18.05.2010>>>2nd Interview: 24.01.2011>>>Medical Received: 24.01.2011>>>Results Submitted: 07.02.2011>>>Passport Requested for Canadian Permanent Résidence Visa via E-mail: 16.08.2011>>>Visa Issued on 11.09.2011>>>>>Became a Permanent Résident of Canada on 18.11.2011 at Dorval Int'l Airport
    "Le Canada, ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver "Gilles Vigneault

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط SoheilM نمایش پست ها
    Hi Buddy

GF: Girl Friend, and BF: Boy Friend
    میشه روند Teller شدن رو توی کبک توضیح بدین؟ کسی رو دیدین تونسته باشه بدون ادامه تحصیل یا معادل سازی و فقط با گذراندن یه دوره که خود بانک میذاره teller بشه؟
    لینک و چیزی دارین؟

Member SoheilM آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    F.A.B, UdeM
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط solitude نمایش پست ها
    میشه روند Teller شدن رو توی کبک توضیح بدین؟ کسی رو دیدین تونسته باشه بدون ادامه تحصیل یا معادل سازی و فقط با گذراندن یه دوره که خود بانک میذاره teller بشه؟
    لینک و چیزی دارین؟
    Well, I myself have no info because my field is chemistry, but try to search in the Internet, for example, I have found a useful link for u, try to search on your own and be informed what you would like to know, here is the link, and Q and A among the users needed for those interested in

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/whats...-gta-538399/2/
    C.S.Q: 16.05.2010>>>Federal File No.: 18.05.2010>>>2nd Interview: 24.01.2011>>>Medical Received: 24.01.2011>>>Results Submitted: 07.02.2011>>>Passport Requested for Canadian Permanent Résidence Visa via E-mail: 16.08.2011>>>Visa Issued on 11.09.2011>>>>>Became a Permanent Résident of Canada on 18.11.2011 at Dorval Int'l Airport

Well, I myself have no info because my field is chemistry, but try to search in the Internet, for example, I have found a useful link for u, try to search on your own and be informed what you would like to know, here is the link, and Q and A among the users needed for those interested in

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/whats...-gta-538399/2/
    ممنون، فکر کنم جوابم حدوداً توی این پست بود: (اینجا میذارم تا بقیه هم ببینن)
    Going to every branch and submitting your resume is going to do you zippo.
    Build a rapport with your local branch manager at the bank you currently bank with. Let them know you are interested and they can assist you in the process.

The best approach is submit your resume online at the bank's website, go in person downtown to their HR department and drop off the resume OR get in contact with a recruiter/staffing agency to help place you.

میشه بیگن این bank teller یا CSR کارش چی هست؟!!

Only a year ago the pay was only $10/hr to start.
    The Big 6 (not 5) banks finally raised the starting wage for tellers due to the high attrition rates they were seeing amoung their CSRs.

Most new college/university students take a CSR (teller) position to get their foot in the door, unless you have a specialized degree (finance/account). Most who start as a CSR usually go the financial services route.
    The Bank will train you for about 3 months (about anti-money laundering, bank robbery prevention, etc...). Some banks will have quotas for CSRs to meet each week or month (if you meet them you get a semi-promotion).

The CSR you see at the desks are usally Sr. CSR's who've been their for a while.

Criteria for some of the big 6 banks...
    - University/College grad (some cases they will take final year students or if you have a family member currently employed).
    - CSC certifcation (perferrably have it already or enrolled in the course).
    - If you have your Insurance and MF certification its a bonus and you'd probably move up amoung the ranks faster.

CSR positions are not hired centrally through HR...in some rare cases it can be done or started from the branch manager. So if you know a branch manager ask, otherwise speak to one at your local branch and let them know your interest in working as a CSR and they might be able to assist you.

Note...
    If you end up getting assigned to a downtown location in the financial district, most banks will give you an allowance as you are REQUIRED to wear BUSINESS attire to work (shirt/tie or suit/tie for men)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط nima2147 نمایش پست ها
    میشه بیگن این bank teller یا CSR کارش چی هست؟!!

Only a year ago the pay was only $10/hr to start.
    The Big 6 (not 5) banks finally raised the starting wage for tellers due to the high attrition rates they were seeing amoung their CSRs.

Most new college/university students take a CSR (teller) position to get their foot in the door, unless you have a specialized degree (finance/account). Most who start as a CSR usually go the financial services route.
    The Bank will train you for about 3 months (about anti-money laundering, bank robbery prevention, etc...). Some banks will have quotas for CSRs to meet each week or month (if you meet them you get a semi-promotion).

The CSR you see at the desks are usally Sr. CSR's who've been their for a while.

Criteria for some of the big 6 banks...
    - University/College grad (some cases they will take final year students or if you have a family member currently employed).
    - CSC certifcation (perferrably have it already or enrolled in the course).
    - If you have your Insurance and MF certification its a bonus and you'd probably move up amoung the ranks faster.

CSR positions are not hired centrally through HR...in some rare cases it can be done or started from the branch manager. So if you know a branch manager ask, otherwise speak to one at your local branch and let them know your interest in working as a CSR and they might be able to assist you.

Note...
    If you end up getting assigned to a downtown location in the financial district, most banks will give you an allowance as you are REQUIRED to wear BUSINESS attire to work (shirt/tie or suit/tie for men)
    دوست عزیز همون کارمند عادی بانک توی ایران!!(پشت باجه میشینه و صندوق)

A teller is an employee of a bank who deals directly with most customers. In some places, this employee is known as a cashier. Most teller jobs require cash handling experience and a high school diploma. Most banks provide on the job training.

Tellers are considered a "front line" in the banking business. This is because they are the first people that a customer sees at the bank and are also the people most likely to detect and stop fraudulent transactions in order to prevent losses at a bank (counterfeit currency and checks, identity theft, confidence tricks, etc.). The position also requires tellers to be friendly and interact with the customers, providing them with information about customers' accounts and bank services.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_teller

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    ارسال‌ها

Dear friend,

I am a chemist (Master degree of Inorganic Chemistry) with 5 years experience in oil and petroleum industry with 4-7 ISI papers (some of them are under the consideration and not published yet). I read in forum that you are working with a university professor (I’m guessing as an assistant). I took my medical exam3 weeks ago and if everything goes normal I will be in Montreal for May-June 2012, now, I was wondering if you could help me, how I can find a job like you in university? I really appreciate your attention and I am thankful for your consideration.

Sincerely Yours

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    ارسال‌ها

Greetings from Montréal in a snowy day!

Well, thanx for creating such a good topic. I have been here since NOV 18, and there are so many job offers for those seeking a job. But, the main point is, I myself do not have a canadian
    experience or education. In the other hand, the jobs offering at the end of the year are limited and poor. Concisely, come to Canada during the summer time. Here, is good if you can make a Canadian network and friendship (even by finding a good GF or BF, I am telling you the truth!). if you can arrange it, by 30 min you will find an appropriate job, if not, you may find yourself as a teller of cashier or someone like that (lucky one). Personally, I have started expanding my network by working under the supervision of a university prof. to make some opportunities for the future. God bless all of immigrants, especially those from Iran. But, be advised that Canada is open to those who are Canadian! Then, try to be Canadian. Please be informed in Canada you can not consider 3 Ws in a long period of time: Women, Weather, and Work. Be ready for these, and do not forget search for jobs through Emploi Quebec, Monster, and etc

Bienvenue au Canada en avance.
    Dear friend,

I am a chemist (Master degree of Inorganic Chemistry) with 5 years experience in oil and petroleum industry with 4-7 ISI papers (some of them are under the consideration and not published yet). I read in forum that you are working with a university professor (I’m guessing as an assistant). I took my medical exam3 weeks ago and if everything goes normal I will be in Montreal for May-June 2012, now, I was wondering if you could help me, how I can find a job like you in university? I really appreciate your attention and I am thankful for your consideration.

Sincerely Yours

Member SoheilM آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    F.A.B, UdeM
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Aftabrooz نمایش پست ها
    Dear friend,

Sincerely Yours
    Hi, it is easy. Need to meet the professors in your desired uni and talk about that. As a matter of fact, it depends on ur resume and ur experience during ur B.Sc or M.Sc.

صفحه 1 از 12 1234567891011 ... آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •