صفحه 3 از 117 نخستنخست 1234567891011121353103 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 21 تا 30 , از مجموع 1163

موضوع: سوالات در مورد Bank Statement در پروسه پذیرش

پیش فرض پاسخ : ایا موقع فرستادن مدارکbank statementهم لازمه؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط roxan
    well I wont go without fund assists as well
    but dont you think it would be useful for visa process???
    many unis have asserted to provide it with the package to ensure there would no prob with visa process
    anyway i wanna know more about how is the process of providing bank statement
    merc
    Could you please tell us the name of some of the univs? I have never encountered such an statement in a university website!

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2007
    ارسال‌ها

i would do soon. i should search a bit cause i dunno remember the cases exactly

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2007
    ارسال‌ها

Dear all while applying online....
    I encaountered a question that I don't know how to answer could you please help me?

In a field it :

International Applicant Financial Information:
    All international applicants must certify their ability to meet all educational and living expenses for the entire period of their intended study and identify the specific sources of funds for the first year of study before the university can issue a Certificate of Visa Eligibility (I-20 or D-2019).

1-Anticipated length of graduate program:
    (Indicate number of years it will take to complete your degree at UB)

2-I certify that the information provided below for the first year of study is complete and accurate:

3-I certify that I have sufficient resources to cover the full cost for all years of my program:

4-I understand that false or misleading statements will mean automatic denial of admission:

How should I answer each of them specially 2 to 4 (with yes/NO)?

wow.oops

احتمالا این دانشگاه یه فرم assistantship یا درخواست financial aid باید داشته باشه. شایدم اصلا assistantship به international ها نمیده. چون تو این فرما هم درخواست میدی هم داراییت و می نویسی و مینویسی که financial aid می خوای یا اینکه خودت میتونی خرجتو بدی. اینا برای بعد از گرفتن پذیرش لازم میشه. در هر حال باید تایید کنی که چیزایی که گفتی درستن.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2007
    ارسال‌ها

????You mean in these kinds of questions I should say that I have a bank statement and I can support myself but I need a financial aid

But I think you should state that you can't support yourself and you need a financial aid......

wow.oops

فرمی که گفتم رو واسه اون دانشگاه (UB) پیدا کردم لینکشو واست به صورت پیام خصوصی می فرستم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2007
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    منم دیدم دانشگاهی رو که نوشته حتما financial statement می خواد و کلا این جدا از fund و RA ,TA هست
    چی کار باید کرد؟ خالی فرستاد؟ یا نفرستاد؟
    بدون bank statement چی؟
    پاسبان حرم دل شده‌ام شب همه شب ، <br />تا در اين پرده جز انديشه او نگذارم ..

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2007
    ارسال‌ها

یکی از بچه ها که پارسال از UIUC بصورت Full Fund پذیرش گرفته بود تو Bank Statement زده بود 0$ و نوشته بود یا بهم Fund می دید یا اگر نمی دید اصلاً پذیرش هم نمی خوام.
    حالا من نمی دونم این کار چقدر ریسک داره.

mousavi2004

پیش فرض تو bank statement نوشته چه مقدار و چه مدت پول تو بانک بوده.چه مدتشو چیکار کنیم؟

سلام
    با تشکر از همه که سوال قبلی منو در مورد bank statement پاسخ دادند.

تو bank statement نوشته بانک باید بگه چه مقدار پول و به چه مدت تو بانک بوده.چه مدتشو چیکار کنیم؟
    حالا گیرم پول هم گذاشیم تو بانک. اون به چه مدت رو چی کارش کنم؟
    لطفا راهنمایی کنید

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2007
    ارسال‌ها

Well, I think that a good way is to ask for a full financial support from the university when you fill out the forms for the first time. In other words, you place a definitely $ 0.00 on all spaces asking about your own financial situation or bank statement. However after getting admission even in the case that they don`t support you or they support you partially then you may negotiate with them. Your financial availibility might have been changed or you may persist on the former claim which is zero.
    Good luck, Saeed

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •