صفحه 4 از 4 نخستنخست 1234
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 31 تا 40 , از مجموع 40

موضوع: توصیه نامه برای گرفتن پذیرش کارشناسی

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : توصیه نامه برا دیپلمه ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Saaaaam نمایش پست ها
    دوست خوب بهتره با مدیر موسسه خودتان صحبت کنید یه متن بنویسید که فلانی سخت کوش بوده و منظبت و در فلان درسا شاگرد اول بوده و من ایشان را به شما توصیه می کنم خیلی سخت نگیر
    خودم نمیتونم میشه یه لطف کنی برام بنویسی؟منم از شرمندگیت در میام فقط کپی نباشه و ازم تعریف کرده باشه

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

Cool پاسخ : توصیه نامه برا دیپلمه ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ho1373 نمایش پست ها
    خودم نمیتونم میشه یه لطف کنی برام بنویسی؟منم از شرمندگیت در میام فقط کپی نباشه و ازم تعریف کرده باشه
    والا دوست خوبم کسی نمیتونه برات بنویسه چون ما از شرایط تحصیلی + معدل شما اطلاع نداریم بهتره چند نمونه ببینی بلکه ایده بگیری!

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is my personal recommendation for xxxx. As the teacher in .... high school, I have known her for approximately Six years. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I found her to be consistently pleasant, tackling all assignments with dedication and determination .she has been interested in obtaining an deploma for some time now. During her time here, she has consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a dedication to success. Her efforts have produced high
    quality results time and time again.

I feel that she would be an excellent candidate for your esteemed program. And I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies, because I believe she exhibits many of the qualities that are essential to Bachlor program, An education at your esteemed your university will help her hone these qualities, while enhancing her career opportunities. For these reasons I highly recommend XXXXXXX for your program.

If you have any questions regarding her or this recommendation, please contact me.
    Sincerely,

xxxxcccc
    head of ...school

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : توصیه نامه برا دیپلمه ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Saaaaam نمایش پست ها
    والا دوست خوبم کسی نمیتونه برات بنویسه چون ما از شرایط تحصیلی + معدل شما اطلاع نداریم بهتره چند نمونه ببینی بلکه ایده بگیری!

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is my personal recommendation for xxxx. As the teacher in .... high school, I have known her for approximately Six years. She has been a tremendous student and an asset to our school. I found her to be consistently pleasant, tackling all assignments with dedication and determination .she has been interested in obtaining an deploma for some time now. During her time here, she has consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a dedication to success. Her efforts have produced high
    quality results time and time again.

I feel that she would be an excellent candidate for your esteemed program. And I feel confident that she will continue to succeed in her studies, because I believe she exhibits many of the qualities that are essential to Bachlor program, An education at your esteemed your university will help her hone these qualities, while enhancing her career opportunities. For these reasons I highly recommend XXXXXXX for your program.

If you have any questions regarding her or this recommendation, please contact me.
    Sincerely,

xxxxcccc
    head of ...school
    یا اینا چطورن؟
    To whom it may Concern
    X has been an assistant in my laboratory during the past year, and has proven to be exceptional in several respects. First, X is exceptionally intelligent. He proved to be a very quick study, learning the elements of experimental design and the uses of microcomputers in record time. Furthermore, his questions are always thoughtful and penetrating. X threw himself into his assigned projects wholeheartedly, and shows every sign of having real talent in . . . . I was a little surprised by his high degree of enthusiasm because I knew that X was not primarily interested in . . . . When I mentioned this to him, I discovered that he has well defined career goals that mesh with the projects he was working on . . . .
    Second, X is exceptionally diligent and hard working. He worked many extra hours over the summer. I vividly recall coming into the lab late in the evening. . . and finding X at work. X invariably finished projects well in advance of our projected target date. X was always cheerful during this intense period, and was a joy to have in the lab.
    Third, X is very good at working with other people. He is exceptionally nice and considerate and sensitive. X is not only good humored and friendly, but also is good at gauging other people's level of knowledge and attitudes. . . .
    All in all, I think X has a very bright future, and I am sure that he would benefit from . . . . Given his great intelligence and sensitivity, I am sure that he could put . . . to good use.
    In short, I give X my highest recommendation, and very much hope that the committee judges his application favorably."

Sincerely,
    اینا نقاط ضعفشون کجاست
    To whom it may concern

I would like to recommend Mr. xxx for your program. I know Mr. xxx because he studied in my lab for one summer. Mr. xxx came to me a year ago to discuss the possibility of spending a summer working in my lab. I met with him and outlined a project. I gave him some background reading at our first meeting. By the time of our second meeting he had read what I had given him and prepared a two-page project description. This level of effort is typical of a good medical student who joins my lab, so I agreed to take him on for a summer.
    During his time in my lab, Mr. xxx demonstrated a good work ethic and interpersonal skills. We outlined a scope of work to be completed, and he successfully completed that work in the time required. He put in extra hours as necessary in order to meet specific deadlines that I set. I teamed him up with another student to work on the project. He seemed to work well with the other student, and I found him very personable. Mr. xxx put in sufficient work to be a co-author on a manuscript. Overall, I would strongly recommend Mr. Naseri for a position in your program.
    Sincerely,
    این چطور
    To whom it may concern

I am writing this letter to strongly recommend Mr. xxx for your program.
    He is One of my graduate students. He took Fundamentals of English. He has been among top 10 percent of his colleagues. I found him an intelligent person and he has a deep understanding of the theoretical aspects of the subject and also has the ability to transfer them to practice. Therefore, I recommend him strongly for higher study. I can assure you that he will surely be able to pass your education. program successfully due to his willingness and abilities. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information about the applicant.
    مرسی
    ​ببخشید زیاد شد

پیش فرض پاسخ : مسائل و مشکلات خاص مربوط به توصیه نامه

سلام دوستان
    من پيش دانشگاهي هستم يه دانشگاه درخواست دادم ازم ريكام خواسته؟
    بايدةاز كي بگيرم؟معلمام؟

Senior Member Gela آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Computer science-State university of New York at Buffalo
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : مسائل و مشکلات خاص مربوط به توصیه نامه

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط alibahari90 نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان
    من پيش دانشگاهي هستم يه دانشگاه درخواست دادم ازم ريكام خواسته؟
    بايدةاز كي بگيرم؟معلمام؟
    از دو معلم و مدیر/ناظم مدرسه.

برای دانلود نرم افزار شبیه ساز بخش Listening TOEFL iBT کلیک کنید.
    سوال خود را در انجمن ارسال کرده و لینک را به پروفایل من بفرستید.
    درباره ی وضعیت فاند و پذیرش مستر/دکترا سوال نپرسید چون من اطلاعی ندارم.

Junior Member rza آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2014
    رشته و دانشگاه
    University of Quebec
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : توصیه نامه برای گرفتن پذیرش کارشناسی

معلمای من نمیدونن اینترنت چیه !
    کسی هست ایمیلشو بده ؟! ریکام برای MIT می خوام اونم 3 تا !
    خودم متن نامه ها رو جور میکنم !

Global Moderator

Simon آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2007
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rza نمایش پست ها
    معلمای من نمیدونن اینترنت چیه !
    کسی هست ایمیلشو بده ؟! ریکام برای MIT می خوام اونم 3 تا !
    خودم متن نامه ها رو جور میکنم !
    سلام
    همون قسمتی که ازتون توصیه خواسته نحوه ارسال رو مگه بیان نکرده؟ اگر انلاین باشه که باید ایمیل معلم رو بدید تا براش لینکش بره با پسووردش و بعد ایشون پر کنه و سابمیت. اما اگر گفته شده کاغذی مورد قبوله باید روی مثلا کاغذ ساده سا اگر مدرسه سربرگ داره روی سربرگ مدرسه تایپ کنه امضا و مهر اگر که داره بعد تو پاکت و سیل شه. یعنی درش چسب بخوره و روش مهر یا امضای معلم. فرض بر اینه که شما از محتویات توصیه خبر ندارید. مراقب باشید اگر خودتون می نویسید این رو جایی نشون ندیذ.
    شادزی

Lightbulb پاسخ : توصیه نامه برای گرفتن پذیرش کارشناسی

سلام دوستان
    من سال 92 پیش دانشگاهی رو تموم کردم و در حال حاضر به معلم ها و مشاورم دسترسی ندارم. حالا به نظر شما می تونم توی Common app خودم به جای مشاور و معلم اکانت بسازم و کارنامه و Recommendation رو خودم آپلود کنم؟ ارزش داره این کارو انجام بدم یا بهتره که بیخیال Recomm بشم و کارنامه رو با پست بفرستم؟

ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2016
    رشته و دانشگاه
    کارشناسی, مهندسی نرم افزار
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان

اینجور که من این تاپیکو مطالعه کردم یجا گفتین دوتا معلم/استاد، یه جا گفتین +ناظم/مدیر...
    یکی هم گفت که برای فنی و نظری فرق داره که مطمئنا داره...

من رشتم کامپیوتره امسال سال آخرم

1- از اونجایی که من هنوز دانشگاه نرفتم پس باید دبیرای دبیرستانم برام توصیه نامه بنویسند که مشکلی ندارم چون همه شرایط لازمو دارند.
    اما میتونم از استاد دانشگاه و یک وکیل پایه یک دادگستری هم کمک بگیرم... ایا توصیه نامه این دو شخص هم مورد قبول هست؟ یا حتما باید از دبیرای دبیرستانم باشند؟
    2- میشه امیدوار بود هرچه توصیه نامه بهتر باشه و از اشخاص برجسته تر- پذیرشمون راحت تر بشه؟
    (استاد دانشگاهی که عرض کردم در دانشگاه مک گیل و علم و صنعت تدریس کردند و این جناب وکیل هم از وکلای اشخاص سیاسی و دولت هستند...)

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2018
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. دوستان من خرداد امسال مقطع مهندسی صنایع رو تمام کردم. چون رشتمو دوست ندارم میخوام آلمان روانشناسی بخونم. کسی هست که بدونه آیا با توجه به سنم و اینکه رشتم ریاضی بوده الان باید چیکار کنم دقیقا؟ ۲۲ سالمه

صفحه 4 از 4 نخستنخست 1234

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •