موضوع: برخورد با تقاضای بیجای UAF فنلاند

Senior Member ahmadlove آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : برخورد با تقاضای بیجای UAF فنلاند

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط pafj نمایش پست ها
    جواب میل من رو دادن :

We have received officially certified educational documents from Iran, it is possible to get the documents officially certified by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Finnish Embassy in Tehran.
    در جواب من همونطور که چنتا پست قبلتر گفتم یه چیز دیگه گفتن! به شما که اینو گفتن معلومه اصلا...
    باز هم باید به امید خود دانشگاها باشیم ...
    انتخاب هدف. پیدا کردن راههای موجود. بررسی هرکدوم از راهها. انتخاب یک راه. و رسیدن به هدف.

به نظر شما اگه به دانشگاه خودمون بگیم که مدارک رو بزاره تو یه پاکت و مهر دانشگاه رو بزنه روی پاکت، این مشکل برطرف میشه؟ اگه سفارت فنلاند تایید کنه درست میشه یا حتما باید مهر وزارت خارجه داشته باشه؟
    خیلی ممنون

اینم جواب ایمیلم:
    Thank you for your message,

Please read the instructions carefully, there are also instructions about translating the
    documents. We have received officially certified documents from Iran.

Official translations of educational documents must be certified by the Ministry of
    Justice. After that your educational documents must be legalized by the Iranian Ministry
    of Foreign Affairs and the Finnish Embassy in Tehran. Copies of copies will not be
    accepted. All the copies must have the original stamp of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign
    Affairs as well as the Finnish Embassy in Tehran.

Kind regards,

University Admissions Finland
    Yliopistonkatu 2
    FI-00170 Helsinki
    Finland

اینم خود میلم (که قبلا هم گذاشته بودمش):
    Dear graduate assistant
    I have read country-specific requirements which had been written in University of
    Helsinki's website. I'm afraid to say I found an impossible rule under the part which is
    related to iran.
    According to the rule, iranian students' educational documents, which are persian
    documents, must be legalized by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Today I asked a
    person who is in charge of Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to certify my persian
    documents which are in the same seal with translated documents, and he told me that his
    organization will never certify persian educational documents! It's not their duties.
    They just certified the translated documents with respect to the original one.
    Due to that, I please you to reconsider this rule.
    I really appreciate your attention and looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
    شما متوجه شدید، آخرش جواب سوال من چی شد؟

به نظر میرسه در جمله اول document دقیقا داره به همون translation ها برمیگرده:
    Please read the instructions carefully, there are also instructions about translating the documents. We have received officially certified documents from Iran
    اما در ادامه متن بین این دو فرق میذاره:
    Official translations of educational documents must be certified by the Ministry of
    Justice. After that your educational documents must be legalized by the Iranian Ministry
    of Foreign Affairs and the Finnish Embassy in Tehran
    ویرایش توسط NoFace_King : January 11th, 2012 در ساعت 10:17 PM

Senior Member OSX آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Aalto University School of Science and Technology - Radio Communications Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Ali2011 نمایش پست ها
    به نظر شما اگه به دانشگاه خودمون بگیم که مدارک رو بزاره تو یه پاکت و مهر دانشگاه رو بزنه روی پاکت، این مشکل برطرف میشه؟ اگه سفارت فنلاند تایید کنه درست میشه یا حتما باید مهر وزارت خارجه داشته باشه؟
    خیلی ممنون
    پاکت دانشگاه برای فنلاند خاصیتی نداره . مهر وزارت خارجه هم داشته باشه بهتره . ممکن به اونم گیر بدن !

ApplyAbroad Senior Veteran
    ariaie آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    CS @ UGA
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان گرامی با سلام و درود خدمت شما
    من اصلا گرد اروپا نیستم منتها اتفاقی این موضوع رو دیدم براشون میل زدم:
    Dear Reader

Hi,
    As in new admission requirements for academic year of 2012-2013 there has been a new item added for Iranian students to issue their Farsi original transcription of records by the sign of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as in Iran transcriptions are certified due to singes and stamps of the university and the Ministry of Science, Research And Technology the Ministry of Foreign Affair refuses to stamp such documents-all official translations of transcriptions and records are stamped, signed, sealed and certified by Ministry Of Foreign Affairs and Justice Department but not any Farsi documents -, though it has been a great issue for Iranian students applying for coming academic year. I'd be real grateful if you show me a lead on what should be done in order to process with our application.
    Regards,
    باشد که خجالت بکشن و دست از آزار این ملت ما بردارند!
    به دلیل مشغله زیاد از پاسخ به پیامهای خصوصیِ غیرخصوصی اکیدا معذورم....
    ضمن پوزش تاخیر تاپیک Verbal@Advantage کامل شد.
    پروژه آپلود پادکستهای
    انگلیش پاد شروع شد. به همگان توصیه میشود گوش کنند.
    امضا کنید اینجا رو لطفا

Senior Member ahmadlove آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط NoFace_King نمایش پست ها
    اینم جواب ایمیلم:

Please read the instructions carefully, there are also instructions about translating the

of Foreign Affairs and the Finnish Embassy in Tehran. Copies of copies will not be
    accepted. All the copies must have the original stamp of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign

Kind regards,

Yliopistonkatu 2
    FI-00170 Helsinki
    Finland

Dear graduate assistant
    I have read country-specific requirements which had been written in University of
    Helsinki's website. I'm afraid to say I found an impossible rule under the part which is
    related to iran.
    According to the rule, iranian students' educational documents, which are persian
    documents, must be legalized by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Today I asked a
    person who is in charge of Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to certify my persian
    documents which are in the same seal with translated documents, and he told me that his
    organization will never certify persian educational documents! It's not their duties.

Sincerely
    ا
    این جوابی که دادن فکر کنم برای چندمین بار تکرار کردن که ما این چنین مدارک تایید شده ای رو قبلا گرفتیم!! نمیدونم چجوری! ما که تو این کشور زندگی میکنیم ندیدیم همچین چیزی اونا چجوری دیدن یا کی براشون فرستاده نمیدونم!!
    انتخاب هدف. پیدا کردن راههای موجود. بررسی هرکدوم از راهها. انتخاب یک راه. و رسیدن به هدف.

من دو روز پیش زنگ زدم دفتر تایید اسناد امور خارجه مسئولش گفت ما در جریان این مشکل هستیم منتها این وظیفه سفارته فنلاند هستش که
    توضیحات لازم در این مورد رو به فنلاند بده....
    زنگ زدم سفارت و بهشون همینو گفتم و اونها هم گفتن ما در جریان هستیم و مثل دفعه قبل گفتن نگران نباشید همینکه تایید سفارت رو دارید رو مدارک به هیچ وجه مشکلی نیست و مدارک
    فارسی اصلا نیاز به مهر خارجه یا چیز دیگه ای نداره....

چه میدونم والا اینا هرکدومشون یه چیز میگن تکلیفشون با خودشونم معلوم نیست انگاری...
    من که فرستادم رفت دیگه باید منتظر موند که چی میگن...

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ahmadlove نمایش پست ها
    ا
    این جوابی که دادن فکر کنم برای چندمین بار تکرار کردن که ما این چنین مدارک تایید شده ای رو قبلا گرفتیم!! نمیدونم چجوری! ما که تو این کشور زندگی میکنیم ندیدیم همچین چیزی اونا چجوری دیدن یا کی براشون فرستاده نمیدونم!!

Member babak1234 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Aalto University, Master in strategy
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط NoFace_King نمایش پست ها
    اینم جواب ایمیلم:

Kind regards,

Yliopistonkatu 2
    FI-00170 Helsinki
    Finland

Dear graduate assistant
    related to iran.

Sincerely
    نکته مهم اینه که اشاره میکنه که آنها مدارک تایید شده از ایران را دریافت کرده اند و این در جواب اعتراض شما است که نوشته اید این قانون غیر ممکن می باشد .
    documents. We have received officially certified documents from Iran
    به نظر من منظور از مدارک تایید شده این است که تنها باید مهر سفارت داشته باشد و مهر وزارت خارجه بر روی یک سری مدارک فارسی و انگلیسی به معنی تایید هر دو آنها می باشد و مدارک فارسی نیازی به تایید جداگانه ندارند .البته در قسمت آخر جواب نوشته که تمام صفحات کپی مدارک باید مهر وزارت خارجه داشته باشه که امکان نداره .
    ویرایش توسط babak1234 : January 14th, 2012 در ساعت 12:43 AM
    Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality

این هم از جوابی که به من دادن
    واقعا اینا انگار گوششون بدهکار نیست...دیگه باید منتظر موند تا مدارک بره دانشگاهها اون موقع با خود دانشگاه مکاتبه کرد..
    امیدوارم که اونا حداقل رسیدگی کنن..

Please note that if your degree is awarded in Iran, copies of the educational documents must be legalized by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Finnish Embassy in Tehran. Official translations of educational documents must be certified by the Ministry of Justice. Copies of copies will not be accepted. All the copies must have the original stamp given by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Finnish Embassy in Tehran.

As we process thousands of applications, it is crucial that we adhere to the rules the universities have given us. As such, UAF does not make exceptions to these rules. After processing is completed, we send the applications to the universities and the universities will carry out the student selections.

Kind regards,

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •