صفحه 29 از 29 نخستنخست ... 1920212223242526272829
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 281 تا 286 , از مجموع 286

موضوع: انواع ویزا | ویزای دانشجویی | ویزای غیر دانشجویی | نحوه اقدام و مسائل مرتبط

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2020
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : انواع ویزا | ویزای دانشجویی | ویزای غیر دانشجویی | نحوه اقدام و مسائل مرتبط

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Sirhadi93 نمایش پست ها
    Hi
    How can I help you ?
    سلام
    دوستان من اخیرا دانشگاه نانجینگ پذیرفته شدم
    میخواستم یک سری سوالها راجع به اینکه مدرسه ایرانی داره اونجا یا نه
    بعد برای ترجمه مدارک چکار کنم و ... داشتم.
    ممنون میشم کسی کمکم کنه

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : انواع ویزا | ویزای دانشجویی | ویزای غیر دانشجویی | نحوه اقدام و مسائل مرتبط

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط HaDMhmd نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    ممنون میشم کسی کمکم کنه
    Hi

Congrats on your acceptance. Unfortunately, There is no any Iranian school in Jiangsu Province. If you are willing to send your kids to such a those schools you should call to Iran consulate in Shanghai

For legalization the documents you have to just hand it out hose to any official Translation institute

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2020
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Ielts
    Thank you very much for your reply and obtained information.

Reaching the work permit, we are in the getting visa process.
    Since I am in Mashhad (far from Tehran and Chinese embassy in Iran), do you know the working time of Chinese embassy in Iran at the moment while some embassies have some working restrictions due to covid-19 issues?
    Furthermore, is it necessary getting any appointment time from embassy to do the getting visa process? if yes, may I know its process?
    And another question, can I do the visa process for my wife and my son? In the complicated conditions due to covid-19 issues, it will be great if I can do the process for them too.

May I know some information about my son's school too?
    Do you have any valid email or contact number from Iranian school in Shanghai?
    I need to know the required documents for his registration, registration process and deadline for registration.
    And also, I want to know the start date of the new semester and the possibility of remotely studying.

I am so sorry for a lot amount of questions and will be grateful if you can help me.
    Thank you in advance for your consideration,
    Best regards,
    HaD

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط IELTS نمایش پست ها
    Hi

Congrats on your acceptance. Unfortunately, There is no any Iranian school in Jiangsu Province. If you are willing to send your kids to such a those schools you should call to Iran consulate in Shanghai

For legalization the documents you have to just hand it out hose to any official Translation institute

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    ارسال‌ها

Dear Ielts
    Thank you very much for your reply and obtained information.

Reaching the work permit, we are in the getting visa process.
    Since I am in Mashhad (far from Tehran and Chinese embassy in Iran), do you know the working time of Chinese embassy in Iran at the moment while some embassies have some working restrictions due to covid-19 issues?
    Furthermore, is it necessary getting any appointment time from embassy to do the getting visa process? if yes, may I know its process?
    And another question, can I do the visa process for my wife and my son? In the complicated conditions due to covid-19 issues, it will be great if I can do the process for them too.

May I know some information about my son's school too?
    Do you have any valid email or contact number from Iranian school in Shanghai?
    I need to know the required documents for his registration, registration process and deadline for registration.
    And also, I want to know the start date of the new semester and the possibility of remotely studying.

I am so sorry for a lot amount of questions and will be grateful if you can help me.
    Thank you in advance for your consideration,
    Best regards,
    HaD
    Hi. As far as I know currently the embassy is closed due to the COVID-19 epidemic so you must close watch on embassy 's website or find a way to call them per week.

Email address: chinaemb_ir@mfa.gov.cnTelephone number: 0098-21-22291240 or 22291241Telephone number for consular section: 0098-21-22802772
    There is no need any appointment as long as you collect the valid documents related what are those pointed in embassy 's website then you can refer to there for submission
    for Iranian school you must call to Iranian embassy in Beijing then they will help you to reach them out. I guess just what you need is call or search in the Google
    for family visa , You should call to your university and let them know that you are going to bring your family then I guess they will post a proper document that can apply for them as well
    hope those works well

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2020
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    ممنون میشم کسی کمکم کنه
    دوست بزرگوار من پیام خصوصی فرستادم براتون. چک کنید ببینید اومده

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2020
    ارسال‌ها

طی ایمیلی که من دریافت کردم، ترم فال 2020 دانشگاهم در چین در مقطع دکترا قطعا به صورت آنلاین خواهد بود.

موضوعات مشابه

1. آشنایی با اعضایی که برای سال 2013-2012 پذیرش گرفته اند
    توسط avand در انجمن تحصیل در فرانسه
    پاسخ: 13
    آخرين نوشته: September 21st, 2017, 10:08 AM
  2. پاسخ: 26
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM
  3. پاسخ: 205
    آخرين نوشته: October 10th, 2011, 01:55 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش