salehifar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law PhD, Canterbury
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض نحوه تهیه SOP و Letter of Recommendation و CV مخصوص رشته حقوق

سلام به اساتید بزرگوار حقوقدان
    نوشتن یک انگیزه نامه خوب Statement of Purpose یا همان SOP و همینطور توصیه نامه Letter of Recommendation یا به اختصار LOR و رزومه کاری یا CV ویژه رشته حقوق که یکی از مهم ترین ارکان در گرفتن پذیرش از دانشگاههای خارجی و در عین حال دشوار ترین مرحله آن هم هست را در اینجا به بحث و تبادل نظر میگذاریم.
    لینک های خوب ، نمونه های خوب و ... همه می توانند به دوستان ما خیلی کمک بکنند.
    ویرایش توسط salehifar : March 30th, 2012 در ساعت 07:14 PM
    قوانین سایت را رعایت کنیم

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    salehifar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law PhD, Canterbury
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نحوه تهیه SOP و Letter of Recommendation و CV مخصوص رشته حقوق

یک نمونه انگیزه نامه حقوقی یا SOP

Coming from a family where science and mathematics are the predominant way of thinking, I have stepped outside the box and ventured into unknown territory. The rationale and objectivity demanded within the legal profession came naturally throughout my college coursework in communication and philosophy. I enjoyed the analysis and depth of understanding of individuals and cultures that communications presented and was fascinated by the writings and knowledge that philosophy offered. Specifically, my Political Communication class and professor,*****, at the University of ***** were instrumental in guiding me towards law school, broadening my perception of American politics and the crucial role legal advocates play in advancing social justice.

The importance of helping those in need was instilled in me at a young age. During and after college, I volunteered with charity organizations such as the ***, providing emotional support to domestic violence survivors and offering women guidance in securing a safe living environment. Though this opportunity left me with a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, I wanted to be part of a movement to mobilize and benefit many. I therefore joined the *** Campaign, where I learnt that, through leadership and determination, it is possible to enthuse others to make change happen. Over several months, a variety of local businesses offered their assistance and support in organizing a fundraiser. Witnessing how everyone came together in support of a common goal inspired me. I observed the impact an individual can have on people when he or she has the people’s interest at heart, and that became the hallmark of my interest in pursuing social justice through the field of law.

Working towards something I believed in and seeing firsthand how ***’s rhetoric and policies impacted women and families reinforced my desire to attend law school. This interest was further strengthened with each volunteer endeavor I undertook. While volunteering at a family violence clinic, I recognized my ability to help those who require assistance due to social injustice. In this capacity, I interacted with women from low-income neighborhoods, many of whom are immigrants from ****. I saw the day-to-day challenges disadvantaged women face as they strive to protect their children and themselves; many of these women had no sense of security, living in homes that provided no sanctuary for them or their children. These individuals made me aware of the need for legislative and legal action on their behalf. Working with them has prepared me to tackle pressing social and legal issues, while intensifying my desire to join the legal profession.

_______ University offers opportunities that allow students to interact with faculty and individuals in the community. The respected faculty and their accessibility to students are essential to both students and the university’s success. The continuous expansion of various programs offered to legal students enables them to gain experience and knowledge required in the legal profession. For example, ______, ________________.

Growing up in ***, I have been immersed in the multifaceted ideas and individual viewpoints of its diverse demographics. ______ significant contribution to the community and those in need is something I strongly believe in. My commitment to equality and to the people and organizations that help those in need underlies my interest in the legal profession and my desire to pursue public service. I want to acquire a greater understanding of the opportunities and limitations of the law, so that I can use that knowledge proactively to promote a greater sense of the legal system that shapes our lives, directly or collaterally.

My aspiration to pursue a career in law invigorates me on a daily basis, given my admiration for the impact law has on a society and the influence of adept lawmakers. Stepping outside the box has allowed me to understand attorneys' profound responsibility to society, given their ability to impact individuals’ lives. I am confident the comprehensive education offered at _____ Law School will enable me to venture into the world with the correct moral and ethical standpoint, which in turn will allow me to identify with all who live in our ever developing and diverse society.

به نقل از:
    http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/i...opic=4026676.0

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    salehifar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law PhD, Canterbury
    ارسال‌ها

اینم لینک یه سایت خوب که بچه های حقوقی رو در نحوه تهیه و تنظیم مدارک و اسناد لازم جهت اپلای کمک میکنه:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php?board=8.0

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    salehifar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law PhD, Canterbury
    ارسال‌ها

همینطور این لینک هم اطلاعات خاص اپلای در رشته حقوق رو در اختیار شما میزاره:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/admissions.html

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    salehifar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law PhD, Canterbury
    ارسال‌ها

نمونه هایPersonal Statements ویژه رشته حقوق بهمراه نقد و بررسی :

http://www.top-law-schools.com/perso...-examples.html

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    salehifar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Law PhD, Canterbury
    ارسال‌ها

نکات لازم برای نوشتن یک SOP خوب حقوقی :

http://www.top-law-schools.com/statement.html

دوستان گرامی سلام

با تشکر از دوست خوب آقای صالحی فر به خاطر ایجاد این تاپیک خیلی مفید....واقعا جای خالیش توی بخش حقوق حس میشد....

با اجازه شما جناب صالحی فر....

این هم نمونه یک توصیه نامه حقوقی...

• Reference Letter Sample for LawSchool / Legal Employment
    I have worked very closely with JaneDoe both as a supervisor while she worked in the Career Office and as anadvisor. During this time I have been very impressed by the dedicated mannerwith which Jane carried out her work assignments and pursued her academiccoursework. Jane has displayed a maturity, motivational level and seriousnessof purpose which I have rarely encountered during my extensive interactionswith college students. Jane is very bright and has demonstrated an eagerness tolearn. She is a quick study and has shown the ability to grasp generalprinciples as well as subtle details. Jane possesses many other qualitieswhich I believe will make her a very successful student of the law. She is verywell organized, approaches projects in a systematic way, and manages her timeeffectively. Gathering information and producing quality documents wereinstrumental to Jane's success while working in the Career Oervices. Ms. Doepossesses an excellent grasp for the English language and displayed effectivewriting and editing skills through her work. In conclusion, Jane Doe is anoutstanding young woman who has a very strong interest in studying the law. Shehas demonstrated the character and work ethic that I am confident will lead tosuccess in her legal studies and subsequent legal career. Ms. Doe left ABCDCollege as a well respected student and solid member of the community. Irecommend her without reservation for a spot in your incoming class of lawstudents. Please feel free to contact me if you need further information
    Sincerely,
    متاسفانه منبع این توصیه نامه رو الان در آرشیو خودم ندارم....عذرخواهی میکنم...

پیروز باشید....
    شمارش معکوس..........!

دوستان ابن هم یکسری مطالب در خصوص نحوه نوشتن توصیه نامه .....

موفق باشید

Recom. Guide.pdf
    شمارش معکوس..........!

بچه ها این هم نمونه یک سی وی حقوقی هست.....امیدورام به کارتون بیاد...

Legal CV Sample.PDFLegal CV Sample.PDF
    شمارش معکوس..........!

اساتید حاضر لطفاً دقت کنید SOP و Reoommendation هم مثل مقاله از ***** Plagarism عبور می کنه. مراقب باشید Copy Paste نکنید و از خودتون بنویسید. اگر نمی تونید از خودتون بنویسید بدید مثل من براتون بنویسن. من به خاطر همین پلیجریسم یه بار رد شدم. از ما گفتن.

صفحه 1 از 5 12345 آخرینآخرین

موضوعات مشابه

1. مسائل و مشکلات خاص مربوط به توصیه نامه
    توسط Ordibehesht در انجمن توصیه‌نامه (Letter of Recommendation)
    پاسخ: 3333
    آخرين نوشته: December 18th, 2023, 12:32 PM
  2. Sop و Letter of recommendation به زبان فرانسوی
    توسط halandoon در انجمن تحصیل در فرانسه
    پاسخ: 13
    آخرين نوشته: November 21st, 2010, 05:33 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید