سلام بچه ها
دو تا سوال داشتم در مورد پر کردن فرم اپلای اراسموس
یکش در مورد

Application type
Are you applying as a citizen of an EU country or candidate country? Yes or No
State which country
Are you applying as a citizen of another European country? Yes or No
State which country
Are you applying as a citizen of a non European country and not requesting an Erasmus Mundus Grant Yes or No
State which country
Are you applying as an ERASMUS MUNDUS student and request an Erasmus Mundus Grant? Yes or No
State which country
و دیگری در مورد
Financial
Tuition fees for 2 years EuroAquae master course are fixed to 12,000 € (3,000 € per semester) for non EU students and to the regular fees defined by the universities for EU students.
How you propose to finance your studies?

Privately (state the name of the person or organization making payments and include a signed declaration )
By Scholarship or Grant
(enclose, where possible, official confirmation of such an award). (state the name of the awarding authority and the value of the award)
Estimate the cost of your living expenses for 24 months in Euros
How you propose to finance your living expenses?
Estimate the cost of your travel in Euros

How you propose to finance your travel?

اگه بورسه پس این چیه؟ اگر هم نه !!!! چون اینجا یه مدرک می خواد برای تامین هزینه ها
Before final acceptance, candidates will be required to submit a guarantee of full financial support for the duration of their studies
I am aware of the costs involved in financing my studies, living expenses and travel
Please sign
I accept that any fees that are due and payable to the concerned Universities howsoever incurred remain my sole
responsibility for payment Please sign
شما چی نوشتین به خصوص در مورد تامین هزینه ها و....
ممنون از توجه تون