Member dream_liner آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Sharif University of Technology, Aerospace
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Chapter1, Part1. The DOs

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط behnaz_usa نمایش پست ها
    سلام راجع به استفاده درست از کارد و چنگال هم میگید و اینکه قاشق و چنگال و کارد همزمان نحوه قرار گیری و استفاده در یک مجلس رسمی به چه صورت هست. ممنون. حالا به خوذم میگم این سوال
    ها واقعا شاید الان وقتش نباشه که سوال می کنم.
    Hi
    Let me do it chapter by chapter. the book contains all you need. and I have very limited time to type, so I try to do it as well as I could.
    I am sure You can find answers for all your questions in future.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض Chapter1, Part2. The DON'Ts

DO NOT overload your plate.
    DO NOT, under any circumstances, put your knife in your mouth.
    DO NOT mop your face with a napkin.
    DO NOT spread your elbows when cutting meat. Keep them close to your sides when eating.
    DO NOT saw back and forth at your meat with a knife. Strike the knife toward you.
    DO NOT chew with your mouth open.
    DO NOT smack your lips.
    DO NOT touch your head at the table.
    DO NOT blow on food that is hot. Wait until it cools. Eat soup from the side of soup plate or bowl first, where it cools the fastest.
    DO NOT crumble crackers in your soup. Oyster Crackers are scattered, a few at a time, into the oyster stew.
    DO NOT say the other diners you need to use the restroom. Quietly say "Excuse me," place your napkin on chair seat, and slide the chair under the table.
    DO NOT fidget and squirm. Both your feet should rest flat on the floor.
    DO NOT lean back in your chair. All four legs of the chair should rest on the floor.
    DO NOT reach across the table or across another person to get something. If it is out of reach, ask the closest person to pass it to you.
    DO NOT pick your teeth at the table, either with a toothpick or with your fingers. If something gets caught in your teeth, excuse yourself and take care of the problem in the privacy of the restroom.
    DO NOT push your plate away from you when you have finished eating.
    DO NOT gesture with your fork, knife, or spoon in your hand.
    DO NOT talk about your personal food likes and dislikes while eating.
    DO NOT dip your fingers or napkin into the water glass to wipe off a stain. Excuse yourself and go to the restroom.
    DO NOT complain about the food or service in front of your guests. Quietly excuse yourself and speak directly to the maitre d' or manager. Guests must never complain about a problem with the food or service, but should quietly inform their host, whose duty it is to handle this matter.
    DO NOT place personal items, such as pursue, briefcase, and glasses, on the table. A small pursue belongs on the lap and large pursue near your feet.
    DO NOT do any grooming at the table. Excuse yourself and go to the restroom.
    DO NOT smoke before or during a meal. If you are seated in a smoking section, light up inly after dessert is finished. In private homes and businesses, the absence of ashtrays means no smoking.

This is the end of the 1st chapter. Chapter 2 is about TABLE TALK.
    Enjoy
    ویرایش توسط dream_liner : May 10th, 2012 در ساعت 11:10 PM

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : The table etiquette in the USA

یک نکته مهم که تو این کتاب اشاره نشده اینه که شما از قاشق فقط برای خوردن سوپ و امثال اون میتونبد استفاده کنید و برای برنج و خورشت حتما ار چنگال و چاقو باید استقاده کنید. البته چون این قضیه تو آمریکا و اروپا مغمول هست برای همین نویسنده به اون اشاره نکرده. پس حتما یادنون باشه که برای برنج و خورشت ار چنگال و چاقو استقاده کنید به خصوص در یک مراسم رسمی.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

مطلب بعدی که میخواستم بنویسم راجع به نحوه چیدن قاشق, چنگال ,چاقو و لیوان بود که چون نیاز به تصویر داره نمیتونم امروز این فصل رو بذارم (چون دانشگاه نمیرم امروز) اما واسه اینکه یه حرکتی زده باشم تصمیم گرفتم که مقدمه کتاب رو اینجا بذارم (که اولش نذاشتم اما خوب خوندنش همچین خالی از لطف هم نیست).......

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض Intriduction

“The world was my oyster, but I used the wrong fork.” Oscar Wilde said more than on hundred years ago. In 1994 Harvey Mackay, author of Swim with the Sharks, stressed the importance of etiquette in today’s world. “They don’t teach etiquette much anymore, but if you ever have to choose between Incredibly Advanced Accounting for Overachievers and Remedial Fork and Knife, head for the silverware.”
    Today business is the largest social environment in the world. Our rapidly expanding global economy forces us to socialize and conduct business at the table more than ever before. It is in this setting that table manners play a major role as relationships are developed and strengthened. There is not better, or possibly worse, place to make an impression.
    Good table manners, however, aren’t just for those in the business arena. Every one of us can benefit from a good dose of etiquette training. Good manners make us more pleasant to be around. After all, no one enjoys dining with a person who has yet to learn not to chew with an open mouth.
    Let’s face it: We are judged by our table manners and we judge others by their table manners. Persons sitting at or near our table cannot help but notice our table manners or lack of them. If our table manners are good, they will judge us favorably; and if our table manners are poor, they will judge us unfavorably.
    Fortunately, the rules of dining etiquette are straightforward and easy to master. Some of them have been devised for the safety of the dinner, while others make eating look more attractive. To some extent usage is codified to help things run more smoothly. The noted zoologist Dr. Konrad Lorenz has pointed out that most animals, even the irresponsible crow, have rules of protocol and decorum. Crows, with a minimum of squabbling and flapping, arrange themselves on a telephone wire in order of precedence from right to left. Knowing the correct way to handle any situation even a telephone wire, makes life less confusing.
    This guide will take you step by step through the elements of dining as you acquire the skills that elevate your demeanor from mere eating to fine dining. My goals are not to teach
    you how to set a proper table but to guide you in managing a table that has already been set. While you may need to unlearn some bad habits, the rewards are impressive. You will be at ease as a guest or as a host in business and social arenas worldwide.

To be contionued

ApplyAbroad Hero y2dark آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط dream_liner نمایش پست ها
    Sure, absolutely sure!
    You mean you can eat bones or other alien objects? I do not think so! some times some foods have some parts that are impossible to eat! Then what should you do? I am sure. This is not what I say, this is a chapter of the book. Also I saw they do in their daily llife.
    It does not mean you can bring out your bites, just alien objects. So if you are in a doubt I can scan that page.
    تا اونجا که من میدونم مثلا فرانسوی ها هسته ی آلبالو رو از توی دهنشون میزارن رو چنگال بعد از چنگال میزارن رو بشقاب، جالبه که امریکاییها با دست در میارن!!!

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قولی هست که بنده از کتاب کردم و آدرس هم دادم که دوستان ببینن.
    اما منظور از انگشت این نیست که دستت رو مشت کنی و از حلقت استخون دربیاری بذاری گوشه بشقاب. فینگر به انگشت میگن و شما با نوک انگشتا میتونی بگیری بذاری گوشه بشقاب. در کل این مطالب نقل قول از اون کتابه و الزامی در انجامش نیست.....
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط y2dark نمایش پست ها
    تا اونجا که من میدونم مثلا فرانسوی ها هسته ی آلبالو رو از توی دهنشون میزارن رو چنگال بعد از چنگال میزارن رو بشقاب، جالبه که امریکاییها با دست در میارن!!!

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط dream_liner نمایش پست ها
    یک نکته مهم که تو این کتاب اشاره نشده اینه که شما از قاشق فقط برای خوردن سوپ و امثال اون میتونبد استفاده کنید و برای برنج و خورشت حتما ار چنگال و چاقو باید استقاده کنید. البته چون این قضیه تو آمریکا و اروپا مغمول هست برای همین نویسنده به اون اشاره نکرده. پس حتما یادنون باشه که برای برنج و خورشت ار چنگال و چاقو استقاده کنید به خصوص در یک مراسم رسمی.
    برنج هم با چنگال و کارد؟!
    inactive account

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2009
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sysco نمایش پست ها
    برنج هم با چنگال و کارد؟!

بله دوست عزیز، ولی خوب هیچ ایرادی نداره شما به شیوه ی خودتان غذا بخورید. درست هست رعایت هنجارهای یک جامعه در داشتن روابط اجتماعی موثر هست ولی نه همه ی هنجارها آنقدر مهم که روی آن متمرکز شد.
    می گن دو تا دنیای موازی داریم دنیای ما و دنیای تو آینه ها، باز می گن یه عدشون تونستند تو بین ما نفوذ کنند، باز می گن تنها تفاوتشون چپ دست بودنشونه.

Member moshirfar آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Former Early Stage Researcher in Paleoclimate
    ارسال‌ها

یه فایل صوتی خیلی مفید برای اتیکت ها وجود داره. البته اتیکت های مبتنی بر فرهنگ ایرانی.

گوینده اش هم آقای محمدرضا شعبانعلی هستند.

از آدرس زیر میتونید دسترسی داشته باشید.

http://www.motamem.org/?page_id=5599
    به دلیل آنچه که آن را که به تشخیص و مدل ذهنی من «برخورد سلیقه ای مدیران با قانون فروم» میدانم، از تاریخ 7 دی ماه 1395، مطابق با 27 دسامبر 2016 هیچ گونه فعالیتی در اپلای آبرود نخواهم داشت.

صفحه 2 از 2 نخستنخست 12

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •