صفحه 2 از 42 نخستنخست 123456789101112 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11 تا 20 , از مجموع 415

موضوع: Please Revise My Essay

پیش فرض پاسخ : please revise my essay

Though the first published newspaper dates back to more than one hundred years ago still newspaper plays an important role in our lives. Despite the new upcoming technologies such as internet and various news channels, newspapers' circulation has not lost its popularity.

In spite of being in the age of Information Technology newspapers still have their fans. This has several reasons, for instance, buying a newspaper is very cheap and you can simply get it almost on every street. Also it is handy; you need no special outfit or tools like computer or television for using that. In addition, when you read a newspaper article you can have access to the very detailed information. Besides, some companies whose advertisements are restricted by government and can not advertise their products on television channels, find newspaper a haven place for introducing their products, such as cigarettes and alcoholic drinks.
    On the other hand, newspapers indeed have some disadvantages. The foremost one is that reading newspapers is really time-consuming. These days people especially youngsters are do not usually find enough time to read newspapers or even they think it is wasting of time to read a newspaper article while you can simply watch that on television which often comes with either audio or video reports and sometimes even both. Also some people think it is wasting of paper to print a newspaper.

Finally putting advantages and disadvantages of newspapers next to each other, one may conclude that it has still unique and non-replacing features that amuse its fans like controversial titles leading high circulations.
    من آن خاكستر سردم كه در من شعله هم عصيان هاست
    من آن پروانه آرامم كه در من فرياد همه طوفان هاست
    من آن مجنون سردم كه در من آتش ليلي است

Hi dear Sara, I do not know how can I thank you, you are doing a great deal for me, I hope best wishes and success for you and I am going to send you my silly writings soon,say one question remains what do you think about my writings? how are they?Are they embarrassing
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness<br />همه چيز نيكوست و من ز نيكوييها سرشارم!

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط hooman_teh
    Hi dear Sara, I do not know how can I thank you, you are doing a great deal for me, I hope best wishes and success for you and I am going to send you my silly writings soon,say one question remains what do you think about my writings? how are they?Are they embarrassing
    سلام خواهش میکنم.

نه اصلا" اینطور نیست. فقط حتما" بعد از نوشتن یکبار متنتون رو بلند بخونید. در این صورت خودتون بهتر میتونید با شنیدن جملات revise بهتری انجام بدین

Dear friend Mahsa I do not agree with you, Focus on IELTS is one of the best books that has written for IELTS have you read it yourself or you only heard about it

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness<br />همه چيز نيكوست و من ز نيكوييها سرشارم!

Dear Sara, I wonder if you could help me and I do appreciate for your great help

Carbon cycle: (FOCUS on IELTS page 85)

Carbon is used repeatedly in a process called "Carbon Cycle". First, plants take in carbon dioxide of the air, animals then eat plants, later when plants and animals die, their dead bodies start to decay and over millions of years they form fossil fuels, such as coal, oil and gas.
    Carbon dioxide is formed by burning these fuels and after that emits into atmosphere. In addition to the carbon dioxide that is emitted into air by factories and other industrial plants, also there is a few in animals' exhalation.
    At the last stage of the cycle, carbon dioxide is absorbed by plants again and this cycle goes round and round.

Carbon is used repeatedly in a process called "Carbon Cycle". First, plants take in the carbon dioxide of the air, animals use plants, later when plants and animals die, their dead bodies start to decay and over millions of years they form fossil fuels, such as coal, oil and gas.
    Carbon dioxide is formed by burning these fuels and emits into atmosphere afterwards. In addition to the carbon dioxide that is emitted into air by factories and other industrial plants, a little amount of that can be found in animals' exhalation.
    As the last stage of the cycle, carbon dioxide is absorbed by plants again and this cycle continues repeating the same process.

Dear Sara I appreciate your taking time to correct my mistakes

[b]
    The graphs below show where people first got their news, both about the world and about local events, between 1987 and 1997
    Prepare a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The graphs show various media popularity in the world and local news, since 1987 to 1997. The top graph illustrates the survey's data of the world news and the bottom one relates to local news.
    As the top graph suggests, television is the foremost source of the world news amongst Britons with more than 65 per cent popularity. After that by a large difference, with about 20 per cent, newspapers inform people and the least popular among these media is radio with only 9 per cent.
    Despite the case of the world news, newspapers are the most popular media for presenting local news, as it is shown in the bottom graph.
    However, there is no significant change in popularity of different media suggesting the world news during this ten-year-period; the bottom figure shows a plainly shift from newspapers to television as a source of local news in the society. As it is shown in the figure, newspapers' fans have
    decreased from 56 in 1987 to 40 per cent in
    while television followers have increased from 19 to 37
    per cent,during the period

The graphs below show where people first got their news, both about the world and about local events, between 1987 and 1997
    Prepare a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The graphs depict various popular media in the world and about local news, from 1987 to 1997. The top graph illustrates the survey's data of the world news and the lower one is related to the local news.
    As the top graph suggests, television is the foremost source of the world news amongst Britons with more than 65 per cent popularity. After that by a large difference, with about 20 per cent, newspapers inform people and the least popular among these media is radio with only 9 per cent popularity.
    Despite the case of the world news, newspapers are the most popular media for presenting local news, as it is shown in the bottom graph.
    However, there is no significant change between the popularity of different media suggesting the world news during this ten-year-period; the bottom figure shows a plain shift from newspapers to television as a source of local news in the given society. As it is shown in the figure, newspapers' fans have
    decreased from 56 in 1987 to 40 per cent in 1997 while television followers have increased from 19 to 37
    per cent, during the same period.

خواهش میکنم

:-[Dear Sara thanks for your help

According to a recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human being. Should be worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities worldwide?
    Nowadays many people use the Internet as a powerful communication tool to find new friends, getting familiar to other communities and cultures and other communication purposes. However, someone can claim, the Internet causes a significant decrease in real human interactions. In my point of view, this claim is a ridiculous one.
    We live in the age of Information Technology and the Internet wipe out any borders these days. There is no limitation, it is not important where you are and how old you are, you can find new friends, communicate with someone kilometres far away from your hometown or simply e-mail your old friend who lives abroad in a few minutes and ask him, "How are you getting along?", I think it is an amazing and incredible miracle, the real concept of communication in recent years, quick and accurate.
    Some people think nobody is real on the Net, but I do not agree because with new preceding technologies such as webcams, headphones, microphones, etc, you are able to watch your e-friends through your webcams and hear their voices via headphone.
    As an another example, there may be a good date for you in the neighbourhood but you do not find the chance to sea him or her, only because you and your neighbour exactly work in opposite time hours, in spite of this, the Internet may connect you together and it is a big deal.
    In the last analysis, I want to mention that, we live in a cosmopolitan world and we must think in different manner than our conservative parents do. I believe that the Internet shed light on a new communication way and the best thought is following this way.

According to a recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human being. Should be worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities worldwide?
    Nowadays many people use the Internet as a powerful communication tool to find new friends, get familiar with other communities and cultures and for other communication purposes. However, one can claim that Internet has caused a significant decrease in real human interactions. In my point of view, this claim is a fair one.
    We live in the age of Information Technology and the Internet is able to wipe out any borders. There is no limitation no matter where you are and how old you are, you can still find new friends, communicate with someone kilometers far away from your hometown or simply e-mail your old friend who lives abroad in a few minutes and ask him, "How are you getting along?", I think this is an amazing and incredible miracle, the real concept of communication in recent years, quick and accurate.
    Some people think users are not real people on the web, but I do not agree because with new preceding technologies such as webcams, headphones, microphones, etc, you are able to see your e-friends through webcams and hear their voices via headphones.
    As an another example, there may be a good date for you in the neighborhood but you do not find the chance to visit him or her, only because you and your neighbor work at exactly different hours. Here, the Internet may provide you with the chance of knowing each other which is not probable in the real world.
    Finally, we live in a cosmopolitan world and we should think different from our conservative parents. I believe that the Internet can shed light on a new communication ways and following this speeding trend can open up new possibilities for us as users

You are more than welcome

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •