صفحه 185 از 381 نخستنخست ... 85135175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195235285 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1,841 تا 1,850 , از مجموع 3807

موضوع: مهاجرت به کانادا از روش خوداشتغالی

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2016
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : مهاجرت به کانادا از روش خوداشتغالی

[QUOTE=vahid_vp;2382296]
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط noushien63 نمایش پست ها

In respect to relevant experience, based on the documents before me, I am not satisfied that you have the required experience in the stated self-employed activity because you have not demonstrated that you performed at the highest level in your field and/or that you have been self-employed and earning an income during the required period. For this reason, I am not satisfied that you meet the test of relevant experience for the purposes of this application because you have not satisfied me that you have two one-year periods of experience in self-employment in cultural activities or two one-year periods of
    این یاداشت آفیسر شماست
    میگه شما تجربه کافی ندارین و نتونستین نشون بدین که درامدتون از این کار هست
    اگه واقعا اینجوری نیست شکایت کنین از افیسر . دولت کانادا بدون طرف پرونده رو بررسی میکنه
    *اصلا اینجوری نیست و ما کلی قرارداد و صورت مالی با مهر و تایید حسابرس خبره مورد تایید دادگستری( از این دیگه بالاتر)... بهش نشون دادیم
    *برای شکایت باید وکیل گرفت و هزینش حدود 10000 دلار با احتمال اینکه 20% بتونه سفارت را راضی کنه تا کس دیگه ای پروندرو از اول بررسی کنه .فقط همین و اینجور که خوندم حتی این هم فرمالیتسنت و سفارتها تو کشورهای مختلف باز هم برای اینکه امتیاز منفی نگیرند و زیز سوال نرن مجددا ریجکت میکنن
    شما چیز بیشتری میدونید؟میشه بدون گرفتن وکیل دادگستری ، شخصا شکایت کرد؟
    و مهمتر از اون اینکه گفته بودید میشه پرونده رو رفع نقص کرد...الان یه همچین چیز کلی را چجوری میشه رفع نقص کرد؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar vahid_vp آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Hydrology
    ارسال‌ها

[QUOTE=noushien63;2382298]
    نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط vahid_vp نمایش پست ها

*اصلا اینجوری نیست و ما کلی قرارداد و صورت مالی با مهر و تایید حسابرس خبره مورد تایید دادگستری( از این دیگه بالاتر)... بهش نشون دادیم
    *برای شکایت باید وکیل گرفت و هزینش حدود 10000 دلار با احتمال اینکه 20% بتونه سفارت را راضی کنه تا کس دیگه ای پروندرو از اول بررسی کنه .فقط همین و اینجور که خوندم حتی این هم فرمالیتسنت و سفارتها تو کشورهای مختلف باز هم برای اینکه امتیاز منفی نگیرند و زیز سوال نرن مجددا ریجکت میکنن
    شما چیز بیشتری میدونید؟میشه بدون گرفتن وکیل دادگستری ، شخصا شکایت کرد؟
    و مهمتر از اون اینکه گفته بودید میشه پرونده رو رفع نقص کرد...الان یه همچین چیز کلی را چجوری میشه رفع نقص کرد؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    بدون وکیل که نمیشه شکایت رو پیش برد . شانس پیروزی هم ۵۰ به ۵۰ هست اگه به خودتون مطمن هستین شکایت کنین
    اگه نه میتونین با مدارک محکم تری دوباره اقدام کنین .
    too much love will kill you

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2016
    ارسال‌ها

[QUOTE=noushien63;2382284]

اینم جواب خودشون کامله کامل . چند نفر دیگه هم کنجکاو بودن که بدونن امیدوارم بدردتون بخوره و البته هیچوقت نبینینش

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 100(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 states that for the purposes of subsection 12(2) of the Act, the self-employed persons class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who are self-employed persons within the meaning of subsection 88(1).

Subsection 88(1) of the Regulations defines a "self-employed person" as a foreign national who has relevant experience and has the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada.

"Relevant experience" means a minimum of two years of experience, during the period beginning five years before the date of application for a permanent resident visa and ending on the day a determination is made in respect of the application, consisting of

(i) in respect of cultural activities,

(A) two one-year periods of experience in self-employment in cultural activities,

(B) two one-year periods of experience in participation at a world class level in cultural activities, or

(C) a combination of a one-year period of experience described in clause (A) and a one-year period of experience described in clause (B),

(ii) in respect of athletics,

(A) two one-year periods of experience in self-employment in athletics,

(B) two one-year periods of experience in participation at a world class level in athletics, or

(C) a combination of a one-year period of experience described in clause (A) and a one-year period of experience described in clause (B), and

(iii) in respect of the purchase and management of a farm, two one-year periods of experience in the management of a farm.

Subsection 100(2) of the Regulations states that if a foreign national who applies as a member of the self-employed persons class is not a self-employed person within the meaning of subsection 88(1), the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required.

The definition of “self-employed” in R88(1) requires applicants to demonstrate to an officer that they have “the intention and ability to be self–employed in Canada”. In reviewing the documentation, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient intent and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution to specific economic activities in Canada – in this case : Cultural Activities.
    Based on the documents you have provided with your application, I am not satisfied that you have been able to support yourself with your past self-employed activities and that you would likely be able to do so in Canada. For these reasons, I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated having relevant experience and skills to allow you to successfully carry out your self-employed activities as a music producer, music teacher, and performer in Canada.

In respect to relevant experience, based on the documents before me, I am not satisfied that you have the required experience in the stated self-employed activity because you have not demonstrated that you performed at the highest level in your field and/or that you have been self-employed and earning an income during the required period. For this reason, I am not satisfied that you meet the test of relevant experience for the purposes of this application because you have not satisfied me that you have two one-year periods of experience in self-employment in cultural activities or two one-year periods of experience in participation at a world class level in cultural activities, or a combination of both.

For the reasons above, I am not satisfied that you meet the definition of "self-employed" as per R88 (1). I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest

you have shown in Canada.

Officer
    Immigration Section

وكيل شما بيزينس پلن و كاور لتري كه به اداره مهاجرت فرستاد براتون ارسال كرد؟

سلام

پزیرش مهاجر به صورت Federal Self-Employed همچنان باز هستش ؟

ظرفیتش سالانه چقدره ؟

تجارب اقدام کننده ها رو از کدوم بخش میتونم بخونم ؟
    The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out thereGandalf /Hobbit
    The Road goes ever on and on -- Down from the door where it began ,,,Now far ahead the Road has gone -- And I must follow, if I can ,, Pursuing it with eager feet -- Until it joins some larger way ,,, Where many paths and errands meet --And whither then? I cannot say **** Bilbo baggins , lord of the rings by JRR TOLKIEN

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط zohhrehh نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوستان من خودم موکل آقای پارسای بودم و پروندم به نتیجه رسید،
    برای اطلاع شما موارد دقیق پروندمو مینویسم:
    ۲۵ سپتامبر ۲۰۱۵ مدارک فرستادیم
    ۹نوامبر ۲۰۱۵ فایل نامبر دریافت کردیم
    ۱۱ژانویه ۲۰۱۶ آپدیت آمد و ۲ماه بعدش حدود اواخر اسفند پست کردیم
    ۱۱اکتبر ۲۰۱۶ نامه مدیکال دریافت کردیم
    ۳۰نوامبر ۲۰۱۶ پاس ریکوئست شدیم
    هفته پیش همسرم از سفارت کانادا در آنکارا ویزاها رو دریافت کرد.
    وکیل من آقای پارسای بودند از طریق هنری شرکت کردم . و هیچ نقطه بین المللی و جهانی در پروندم نداشتم ، البته لیسانس مرتبط داشتم. ممنون
    ما هم وكيلمون پارسا بوده و خيلي از موكلين رو ميشناسم كه همه به خاطر اشتباهات اين اقا رجكت شدن ازجمله خودم و دوست صميميم چون هر دو از طريق كشاورزي اقدام كرديم بعد كه اين اقاي پارسا بيزينس پلن ها رو واسه ما فرستادن و ديديم به به دقيقا بيزينس پلني كه ابشون باباش ٣٠٠٠ دلار گرفتن كپي همديگه هست و دقيقا افسر مهاجرت تو ايميل ارسالي به تنها چيزي كه اشاره كرده بيزينس پلن بوده كه به استناد اون ما رو رجكت كرده و تو اين مدت كه من با اين كلاه بردار كار كردم شما اولين نفري هستين كه ميگين كارتون شده و اميدوارم موفق باشين ولي كلا دوستاي ديگه كه رجكت شدن نيز به خاطر ندونم كاري همين پارسا بوده به خاطر اينكه گفتم شما مثلا ١١ هزار دلار تو حسابت باشه كافيه و طرف سر همين رد شده

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rokhsar_mn نمایش پست ها
    واي استرس منو گرفت وكيل منم بيزينس پلن من و دوستمو عين هم نوشته
    سلام دوست عزیز پس به نطرم وکیل شما هم همین اقای کلاهبرداره چون بابت همون بیزینس پلن 3000 دلار از ماگرفته اینم ایمیلی هست که افیسر فرستاده و دقیقا به بیزینس پلن اشاره کرده.

Based on the information before me, including your declared available funds, your business plan and related research, and your past experience, I am not satisfied you have the intent and ability to purchase and manage a farm in Canada. I am not satisfied that you have the required knowledge and experience, and sufficient funds available to create an employment opportunity for yourself, maintain yourself and make a significant economic contribution to Canadian society in the field of farming.

For the reasons above, I am not satisfied that you meet the definition of "self-employed" as per R88 (1). I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Officer
    Immigration Section

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2016
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohsen_rahimi نمایش پست ها
    سلام دوست عزیز پس به نطرم وکیل شما هم همین اقای کلاهبرداره چون بابت همون بیزینس پلن 3000 دلار از ماگرفته اینم ایمیلی هست که افیسر فرستاده و دقیقا به بیزینس پلن اشاره کرده.

Based on the information before me, including your declared available funds, your business plan and related research, and your past experience, I am not satisfied you have the intent and ability to purchase and manage a farm in Canada. I am not satisfied that you have the required knowledge and experience, and sufficient funds available to create an employment opportunity for yourself, maintain yourself and make a significant economic contribution to Canadian society in the field of farming.

Officer
    Immigration Section
    سلام ، نه وكيل من آقاي پارسايي نيستن وكيلم اقاي اسدي هست و واقعا متاسف شدم كه كار شما به مشكل خورده البته تا اونجايي كه من اطلاع دارم از طريق كشاورزي خيلي خيلي مشكله و تا حالا نديدم كسي از اين طريق اقدام كرده باشه و نتيجه گرفته باشه بيشتر بچه هاي رشته هنر نتيجه گرفتن قرارداد من با وكيلم 10 هزار دلاره تو 4 تا قسط و تا الان من فقط يك قسط اشو دادم يعني 2500 دلار بابت ارائه چك ليست به من و بيزينس پلن و كاور لتر

ApplyAbroad Superstar vahid_vp آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Hydrology
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mohsen_rahimi نمایش پست ها

Officer
    Immigration Section
    تو این متن اشاره کرده که افیسر قانع نشده شما تجربه و سرمایه کافی جهت راه اندازی بیزنس در کانادا دارید . ایرادی از بیزنس پلن شما نگرفته محسن جان
    too much love will kill you

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2016
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان
    من دیپلم دارم و شغلم طراحی و اجرای طراحی داخلیه...میتونم اقدام کنم?میخوام خودم اقدام کنم نه با وکیل ممنون میشم راهتمایی کنید

تو این متن اشاره کرده که افیسر قانع نشده شما تجربه و سرمایه کافی جهت راه اندازی بیزنس در کانادا دارید . ایرادی از بیزنس پلن شما نگرفته محسن جان
    وحید جان من ایمیل بیشتر دوستانی که رجکت شدن رو دیدم تو هیچ کدومشون اشاره ای به بیزینس پلن اشاره نشده بود و من سرماییه ای که اعلام کردم با مدرک میتونستم یک مزرعه کوچیک خریداری کنم

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •