صفحه 5 از 19 نخستنخست 123456789101112131415 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 41 تا 50 , از مجموع 189

موضوع: نحوه جواب دادن به ۱۰ سوال معروف سفارت آمریکا در ایروان

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2013
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نحوه جواب دادن به 10 سوال معروف سفارت آمریکا در ایروان

سلام،
    من تو فرم DS160 فراموش کردم که پسوند فامیل پدرم را بنویسم، در صورتی که همون پسوند را برای فامیل خودم نوشتم. به نظرتون الان در جواب سوالی که نام پدر و مادر را گفته بنویسید آیا پسوند فامیل پدرم را بنویسم؟

ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : ایروان (ارمنستان) - کلیرنس در سال 2013

I have a question and wonder if anyone has experienced the same condition sofar and what should I do?

after interview consular asked me to send my resume and research plan. after sending and reciving the confirmation letter and after 20 days I recieved such email from embassy to the email address that I provided in my DS160 form and it is different from the emailaddress that I usually communicated with the embassy
    :

Dear Visa Applicant,

Greetings from US Embassy, Yerevan.

As a part of your administrative processing, you are requested to provide our office the following information:

1. Your name and any family members who will be traveling with you.

2. Please provide the name of the port of entry at which you plan to enter the U.S. with your immigrant visa.

3. List your research and/or business interests and whether you intend to continue this line of research or business in the U.S. If you do plan to continue, state how and where.(The street address(es), Web site address(es), phone numbers of, and points of contact at, the organizations, institutes, and/or companies the applicant intends to visit in the United States (applicants going to academic institutions or conferences should give the name of an academic contact, not the name of the foreign student advisor);
    4. Please list detailed descriptions of your proposed research or work plans in the U.S. If any, please include a statement of purpose of your travel to the U.S.

5. List your entire employment background. (List the most recent employment first and include specific duties and responsibilities.)

6. Please list your entire educational background, including dates attended, degrees received, projects worked on, names of professors you worked with, and any publications you wrote.

Please provide

- Complete list of publications of the applicant

- List of references in your country of birth or residence

7. List all overseas travel you have made, most recent trip first.

8. Name who or which organization will be funding your travel to the United States. Please provide

-Letters of invitation from the United States sponsor;
    -Letters of recommendation from a United States source or from abroad;
    -Letters of support from the financial sponsor;

9. Export license number (or, if pending, an export license application number) covering the activity in the United States (if relevant and available)

10. Mother name, Father name, Date and place of birth.

11.Please provide us with a letter from your U.S. academic advisor that:
    1) explains goals of your research and any practical applications;
    2) identifies the lab or center in which research will take place;
    3) states sources and amounts of any U.S. government money (or funding from U.S. corporations assisting the U.S. government) to be used to support that research; and
    4) describes any export-controlled technology and/or information that will be shared with you.
    The letter should be printed on the university’s letterhead and it should be originally signed by your academic advisor. Your academic advisor can scan and email the letter to you. After you receive it, please email it to us as soon as possible so that we can continue your administrative processing.

You may send your message to the e-mail address IranNIVyerevan@state.gov.Your subject line must read “nivadminprocessing” (no space between letters).

Please also attach an electronic copy of your Statement of Purpose, CV (and if your spouse is accompanying you, please provide your spouse’s résumé too) to your e-mail.

Thank you,
    Consular Section

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2008
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mamantalk نمایش پست ها
    I have a question and wonder if anyone has experienced the same condition sofar and what should I do?

after interview consular asked me to send my resume and research plan. after sending and reciving the confirmation letter and after 20 days I recieved such email from embassy to the email address that I provided in my DS160 form and it is different from the emailaddress that I usually communicated with the embassy
    :

Dear Visa Applicant,

Greetings from US Embassy, Yerevan.

As a part of your administrative processing, you are requested to provide our office the following information:

1. Your name and any family members who will be traveling with you.

2. Please provide the name of the port of entry at which you plan to enter the U.S. with your immigrant visa.

3. List your research and/or business interests and whether you intend to continue this line of research or business in the U.S. If you do plan to continue, state how and where.(The street address(es), Web site address(es), phone numbers of, and points of contact at, the organizations, institutes, and/or companies the applicant intends to visit in the United States (applicants going to academic institutions or conferences should give the name of an academic contact, not the name of the foreign student advisor);
    4. Please list detailed descriptions of your proposed research or work plans in the U.S. If any, please include a statement of purpose of your travel to the U.S.

5. List your entire employment background. (List the most recent employment first and include specific duties and responsibilities.)

6. Please list your entire educational background, including dates attended, degrees received, projects worked on, names of professors you worked with, and any publications you wrote.

Please provide

- Complete list of publications of the applicant

- List of references in your country of birth or residence

7. List all overseas travel you have made, most recent trip first.

8. Name who or which organization will be funding your travel to the United States. Please provide

-Letters of invitation from the United States sponsor;
    -Letters of recommendation from a United States source or from abroad;

9. Export license number (or, if pending, an export license application number) covering the activity in the United States (if relevant and available)

10. Mother name, Father name, Date and place of birth.

11.Please provide us with a letter from your U.S. academic advisor that:
    1) explains goals of your research and any practical applications;
    2) identifies the lab or center in which research will take place;
    3) states sources and amounts of any U.S. government money (or funding from U.S. corporations assisting the U.S. government) to be used to support that research; and
    4) describes any export-controlled technology and/or information that will be shared with you.
    The letter should be printed on the university’s letterhead and it should be originally signed by your academic advisor. Your academic advisor can scan and email the letter to you. After you receive it, please email it to us as soon as possible so that we can continue your administrative processing.

You may send your message to the e-mail address IranNIVyerevan@state.gov.Your subject line must read “nivadminprocessing” (no space between letters).

Please also attach an electronic copy of your Statement of Purpose, CV (and if your spouse is accompanying you, please provide your spouse’s résumé too) to your e-mail.

Thank you,
    Consular Section
    این یازده تا سوال معروفه که برای خیلی ها میاد.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    it eng. sharif uni of tech
    ارسال‌ها

سوال هشت رو من فکر کردم که گفتم کی هزینه سفرت رو میده و من گفتم خودم
    البته تو RP‌استادم توضیح داده که فاند دارم و از اینجور چیزا
    چیکار کنم؟

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mary_apply2012 نمایش پست ها
    چیکار کنم؟
    اگه توی rp هست موردی نداره، اگه I20 رو هم براشون فرستاده باشین که همه چیز توش کاملا توضیح داده شده.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط glaris نمایش پست ها
    اگه توی rp هست موردی نداره، اگه I20 رو هم براشون فرستاده باشین که همه چیز توش کاملا توضیح داده شده.
    I think they have sevis number and consular looked at I20.
    what is question number8?
    regarding question number11: I wrote my research plan myself. there is no information about the source of my fund. should the research plan be written just by the adviser

do they ask these questions after sending resume and research plan and how long usually after interview they ask these 11 questions? are they write some questions in BOLD font for all applicant or some part of it are written in bold just for me?

thank you for your help

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی شیمی-دانشگاه تهران
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mary_apply2012 نمایش پست ها
    چیکار کنم؟

فک کنم در جواب به قسمت اول سوال 8 که میپرسه
    Name who or which organization will be funding your travel to the United States
    باید بگیم خودم چون خرج سفر به یو اس رو که استاد نمیده و در فسمت بعدی که میپرسه
    باید بگیم که استاد داریم و فاند میده

حالا این Letters of recommendation from a United States source or from abroad چی هست؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2012
    ارسال‌ها

what does question number9 mean?

سلام یه سوال به ذهنم رسیده، ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنین.
    در جواب 11 سوال، مدارکی که attach باید بکنیم، Admission letter و نامه ی fund دانشگاه و CV ، SOP، RP هست.
    به نظرتون I-20 هم لازمه؟
    اگه I-20 رو attach نکنیم، از کجا میفهمن که ما admission واقعی داریم و Sevis داریم؟ اونا که i-20 رو به ما برگردوندند؟
    اصلا نباید i-20 رو ازمون میگرفنن؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی شیمی-دانشگاه تهران
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط glaris نمایش پست ها
    سلام یه سوال به ذهنم رسیده، ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنین.
    در جواب 11 سوال، مدارکی که attach باید بکنیم، Admission letter و نامه ی fund دانشگاه و CV ، SOP، RP هست.
    به نظرتون I-20 هم لازمه؟
    اگه I-20 رو attach نکنیم، از کجا میفهمن که ما admission واقعی داریم و Sevis داریم؟ اونا که i-20 رو به ما برگردوندند؟
    اصلا نباید i-20 رو ازمون میگرفنن؟

اصل آی 20 برای ورود یه آمریکا لازمه و باید داشته باشیم
    در مورد این که از کجا میفهمن خب شماره ی سویس رو توی فرم DS-160 وارد کردیم و مسلما با اون شماره پیگیری میکنن تو سیستم همه ی شرایطتونو

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •