صفحه 11 از 11 نخستنخست ... 234567891011
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 101 تا 109 , از مجموع 109

موضوع: آرشیو شده: توصیه نامه (Recommandation Letter) برای پذیرش از سوئد (تا پایان 2009)

ApplyAbroad Champion

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Comp. Eng
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : توصیه نامه (Recommandation Letter) برای پذیرش از سوئد

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط shp_com نمایش پست ها
    می شه یک نفر به من یک Recomm خوب بده. من استادم گفته خودم بنویسم نمی دونم چی بنویسم.
    من توصیه می کنم توصیه نامه رو طوری بنویسید که نشان بده فقط برای شما نوشته شده. به همین خاطر بهتره که خودتون بنویسید

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط shp_com نمایش پست ها
    می شه یک نفر به من یک Recomm خوب بده. من استادم گفته خودم بنویسم نمی دونم چی بنویسم.

یکی به این بنده خدا یه کمک کنه. همه می دونیم که هیچکس نمی شینه از ب بسم اله خودش recommendation بنویسه. همه از اینجا و اونجا کپی می کنن

به این نمونه ها یه نگاهی بنداز :

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to you in support of Mr. Meead Saberi Kalaee and his desire to attend Transportation Engineering program of University of Minnesota.

I first met Mr. Saberi in 2004 while I was serving as Dean of Engineering Faculty and he was a freshman working in Civil Engineering Students Scientific Association. His early activities in Students Scientific Association and his cooperation with other students groups and faculty members in arrangement of seminars and educational trips for students, highly reflect his scholar intent. Besides of his extracurricular activities, he had high scores in his classes as he was ranked the third top student.

I later met Mr. Saberi in my Hydrology course during the spring semester of 2005 and in Application of Statistics and Probabilistic Models in Civil Engineering course during the fall semester of 2006. Compared to the class average of 13/20 in Statistics and Probabilistic Models course, Mr. Saberi earned 16.25/20 grade in the class which was in the top 10%.

He was also involved in several research projects under supervision of faculty members. His publications clearly show his interest in doing research. In fact, he is the only undergraduate student in the department who has published his papers in international conferences. I concede that his research capabilities and writing skills are as qualified as a graduate student. His efforts in doing research and writing paper were not limited to himself. He cheerfully encouraged other students to start doing so. Foundation of The Student Journal of Civil Engineering of Ferdowsi University was a result of his attempts which was highly appreciated.

Mr. Saberi continues to impress me with his knowledge, personal characteristics, social skills and dedication to his work. Now that he has decided to continue his education in a graduate program, I have no doubt to strongly recommend him to your graduate school. Feel free to contact me if you require further information.

Sincerely,

Mohammad B. Sharifi, Ph.D
    Assistant Professor
    Department of Civil Engineering
    Faculty of Engineering
    دومی

It is with great pleasure that I write this letter of recommendation for Mr. Aaresh Powvalla as he has an indisputable potential and motivation for graduate studies. I have known Aaresh since 1996. During his coursework in Department of Electronic Engineering I had the opportunity to closely interact with him in the three semesters that I have taught him. This has convinced me that he is very genuine in pursuit of his academic excellence.

His final year project (Automated Teller Machine) is under my guidance. While discussing the concepts of his project work he has been very impressive. He has shown excellent capability to understand technical papers, implement those ideas and work indefatigably on the modules undertaken thus far.

I was associated with Aaresh in the sixth and seventh semesters for Microprocessor II & III Laboratory Work. His lab-work was disciplined and creditable. He has good command over assembly language programming for microprocessors and micro-controller.

Academically he is an intelligent and diligent student, which is clearly reflected in the excellent marks that he has consistently achieved. He was my student for the courses in “Electronics–I” (Semester III), “Microprocessor-II” (Semester IV) and presently in “Microprocessor-III” (Semester VII). I imparted the concepts of 8086 and its peripherals, 80386 and 8051. His performance in these courses has been superior, impressing me with his commitment to learn and think innovatively.

Aaresh is a student of high moral and ethical standards. I am sure he will put forth all his effort into any task that he confronts. By providing him a graduate program in your college you will not only give him an opportunity for career growth but also help his achievements to culminate. I recommend him for graduate studies and deserving financial assistance. I feel that his academic proficiency and potential for research make him one of the truly outstanding candidates I have come across.

Yours truly,

تصاویر پیوست تصاویر پیوست

من واسه motivation letter موضوع جداگانه ای پیدا نکردم واسه همین اینجا مطرح می کنم.
    یکی بگه از ب بسمه اله چطوری باید اینو بنویسیم KTH واسش خیلی مهمه مثل اینکه .
    یکی چیز دیگه اینکه حتما باید اسم دانشگاه و رشته توی نامه بیاد یا اینکه بدون ذکر نام دانشگاه کلی ازش تعریف کنیم.
    بعدشم اینکه چطوری باید این رشته و دانشگاه رو به بقیه ربط داد که شامل 4 تا انتخابمون بشه نه فقط یکی.
    اگر هم سایتی هست که نمونه هایی وجود داره اگه دستان بزارن ممنون می شم , چون خودم search کردم ولی چیز بدرد بخوری نداشت منظورم sample است.

ApplyAbroad Champion

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Comp. Eng
    ارسال‌ها

شما نگاهی به تاپیک نوشتن SoP بندازین. حتما بهتون کمک خواهد کرد.

ApplyAbroad Hero
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2009
    ارسال‌ها

توصیه نامه ای که برای دانشگاه های سوئد احتیاج هست چه فرقی با توصیه نامه هایی که قسمت Recommendation Letter اومده داره؟(از هر لحاظ)
    چون به نظرم هیچ فرقی نداره و نمیدونم چرا یه تاپیک جداگانه برای توصیه نامه ی سوئد هست !؟
    goodbye forever

Senior Member 7para2x آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی مکانیک(انرژی) - KTH, Sweden
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ramila نمایش پست ها
    من واسه motivation letter موضوع جداگانه ای پیدا نکردم واسه همین اینجا مطرح می کنم.
    یکی بگه از ب بسمه اله چطوری باید اینو بنویسیم KTH واسش خیلی مهمه مثل اینکه .
    یکی چیز دیگه اینکه حتما باید اسم دانشگاه و رشته توی نامه بیاد یا اینکه بدون ذکر نام دانشگاه کلی ازش تعریف کنیم.
    بعدشم اینکه چطوری باید این رشته و دانشگاه رو به بقیه ربط داد که شامل 4 تا انتخابمون بشه نه فقط یکی.
    اگر هم سایتی هست که نمونه هایی وجود داره اگه دستان بزارن ممنون می شم , چون خودم search کردم ولی چیز بدرد بخوری نداشت منظورم sample است.
    to ramila :
    http://www.statementofpurpose.com/

Hope it helps
    در صورت گرفتن پذیرش لطفاً اطلاعات خودتان را بخش "نتایج پذیرش" وارد کنید
    فرقی نمی كند كه گودال كوچك آبی باشی یا دریای بیكران ، زلال كه باشی ، آسمان در توست

Senior Member 7para2x آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی مکانیک(انرژی) - KTH, Sweden
    ارسال‌ها

بچه ها برای سوئد چند تا توصیه نامه لازمه ؟

2 تا یا 3 تا ؟

من برای KTH و Chalmers میخوام اقدام کنم
    در صورت گرفتن پذیرش لطفاً اطلاعات خودتان را بخش "نتایج پذیرش" وارد کنید
    فرقی نمی كند كه گودال كوچك آبی باشی یا دریای بیكران ، زلال كه باشی ، آسمان در توست

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط 7para2x نمایش پست ها
    بچه ها برای سوئد چند تا توصیه نامه لازمه ؟

2 تا یا 3 تا ؟

من برای KTH و Chalmers میخوام اقدام کنم
    حداقل 2 تا...

ApplyAbroad Champion
    m0h3n آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Master of Computer Science, University of Bonn
    ارسال‌ها

در این تاپیک باندازه کافی در مورد توصیه نامه برای پذیرش از سوئد بحث شده و دوستان میتونن برای اطلاعات بیشتر در مورد توصیه نامه به انجمن توصیه‌نامه (Letter of Recommendation) مراجعه کنند.
    شایان ذکر که مسائل مربوط توصیه نامه برای سوئد قضیه ای مستثنی محسوب نمیشه.

تاپیک قفل شد.

When one helps another, Both gain in strength
    جهان هر کس به وسعت جهان فکر اوست !

صفحه 11 از 11 نخستنخست ... 234567891011

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •