نمایش نتیجه های نظرسنجی ها: آيا با منتشر كردن جاهاي خالي دوره دكتري در فروم موافقيد

رأی دهندگان
1325. شما نمی توانید در این نظرسنجی رای دهید.
صفحه 10 از 204 نخستنخست 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 91 تا 100 , از مجموع 2035

موضوع: تحصیل در مقطع دکترا و بالاتر در هلند و مسائل مرتبط

پیش فرض پاسخ : تحصیل در مقطع دکترا و بالاتر در هلند و مسائل مرتبط

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sara_karimi نمایش پست ها
    الان دانشگاه wageningen تو اون رشته ای که من میخوام هیچ جای خالی نداره؟ من چی کار باید بکنم؟ معمولا چقدر طول میکشه که یه جای خالی تو رشته مد نظر پیدا میشه؟
    اگر دانشگاه های دیگه هم جای خالی نداشته باشن چی؟؟؟؟؟؟
    Well , as I said before, you should wait for open position and this is mandatory for Europe
    you have 2 way
    1. try your chance for other universities and surely relating to your bacckground
    2. you can turn your idea from Europe to USA which suggest more positions and its process is completely different from Europe
    in first choice, you are obliged to wait , I'm sure you can find a good position in a 3-6 months period and increase your patience
    PhD is different from other level of education, you should be able to search and need to be high-qualified to be great enough for a PhD candidacy.

Usually PhD students search for almost 1 year or even more to find a major or position they are motivated in. so you should be in hurry this much. I advise you to increase your CV and publications that make you able to have better chances
    to sum up, please try your chance for other universities as well and dont focus just on one item, as I said it is really possible to get rejected even when you think you are the best item they can choose
    but professors have their own ideas and requirements that dont gob back to just GPA, some time your competitors have a higher chance if they have worked in relevant area .

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    مهندسی کشاورزی-زراعت دانشگاه ورامین
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط pedram1988 نمایش پست ها
    Well , as I said before, you should wait for open position and this is mandatory for Europe
    you have 2 way
    1. try your chance for other universities and surely relating to your bacckground
    2. you can turn your idea from Europe to USA which suggest more positions and its process is completely different from Europe
    in first choice, you are obliged to wait , I'm sure you can find a good position in a 3-6 months period and increase your patience
    PhD is different from other level of education, you should be able to search and need to be high-qualified to be great enough for a PhD candidacy.

Usually PhD students search for almost 1 year or even more to find a major or position they are motivated in. so you should be in hurry this much. I advise you to increase your CV and publications that make you able to have better chances
    to sum up, please try your chance for other universities as well and dont focus just on one item, as I said it is really possible to get rejected even when you think you are the best item they can choose
    but professors have their own ideas and requirements that dont gob back to just GPA, some time your competitors have a higher chance if they have worked in relevant area .
    ممنونم از راهنماییتون
    با اینکه خیلی دوست داشتم فقط تو دانشگاه wageningen ادامه تحصیل بدم ولی خودم هم به این نتیجه رسیدم که باید دانشگاه های دیگه رو هم امتحان کنم. امیدوارم بتونم اون رشته و جایی که میخوام رو پیدا کنم. فقط من چون عجولم خیلی زود ناامید میشم
    مرسی

ممنونم از راهنماییتون
    با اینکه خیلی دوست داشتم فقط تو دانشگاه wageningen ادامه تحصیل بدم ولی خودم هم به این نتیجه رسیدم که باید دانشگاه های دیگه رو هم امتحان کنم. امیدوارم بتونم اون رشته و جایی که میخوام رو پیدا کنم. فقط من چون عجولم خیلی زود ناامید میشم
    مرسی
    Dont be disappointed as all PhD applicant will follow a similar way. I am an impetuous person too, but please heed this advise from your younger brother,
    The first selection is not always the best one too
    So please always try your chance and dont miss your confidence

Best regards

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

Dont be disappointed as all PhD applicant will follow a similar way. I am an impetuous person too, but please heed this advise from your younger brother,
    The first selection is not always the best one too
    So please always try your chance and dont miss your confidence

Best regards
    مرسی از انرژی مثبتی که میدید
    ولی مشکل من اینه که رشته landscape architecture که میخوام بخونم رو اصلا نمیدونم جزو چه گروهی میشه؟ agriculture،architecture..چیه که بتونم تو سایت دانشگاه ها دنبالش بگردم و اصلا نمیدونم کدوم دانشگاه دیگه این رشته رو داره؟ تو فروم های دیگه هم پرسیدم ولی متاسفانه کسی نتونست کمکم کنه
    اگر شما یا کسی از دوستان بتونه کمکی بهم بکنه ممنون میشم

مرسی از انرژی مثبتی که میدید
    ولی مشکل من اینه که رشته landscape architecture که میخوام بخونم رو اصلا نمیدونم جزو چه گروهی میشه؟ agriculture،architecture..چیه که بتونم تو سایت دانشگاه ها دنبالش بگردم و اصلا نمیدونم کدوم دانشگاه دیگه این رشته رو داره؟ تو فروم های دیگه هم پرسیدم ولی متاسفانه کسی نتونست کمکم کنه
    اگر شما یا کسی از دوستان بتونه کمکی بهم بکنه ممنون میشم
    Well this can be differ university by university, for example one university may categorize a major in a group which is different in name in first sight.
    with a simple search in google you will find good information
    for example your major can be described as a sub major of Urban Planning
    Delft university also has this major, follow the link below
    http://www.graduateschool.abe.tudelft.nl/
    and this is a list of this major
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...e_architecture

Well this can be differ university by university, for example one university may categorize a major in a group which is different in name in first sight.
    Between them I suggest you:
    Delft University
    TUM

As a special offer
    try ETH university, with the GPA you have not only you have a good chance but also this is one the best universities and pioneer in the world

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارسال‌ها

تو گوگل چی باید بنویشم؟ یکی از دوستان نوشته بود که ایم دانشگاه رو+ اسم رشتتون بزنید میبینید که اون دانشگاه اون رشته رو داره یا نه. من این کارو کردم ولی فایده نداشت. مثلا هرچی میزنم landscape architecture گروه architecture که ربطی به رشتم نداره تو اون دانشگاه میاد.

تو گوگل چی باید بنویشم؟ یکی از دوستان نوشته بود که ایم دانشگاه رو+ اسم رشتتون بزنید میبینید که اون دانشگاه اون رشته رو داره یا نه. من این کارو کردم ولی فایده نداشت. مثلا هرچی میزنم landscape architecture گروه architecture که ربطی به رشتم نداره تو اون دانشگاه میاد.
    Did you look at some links I have provided for you?
    in the Wikipedia I laid the name of universities contain this major
    about searching in google:
    you can use
    landscape architecture + name of country
    landscape architecture+ name of university
    landscape architecture + schools
    landscape architecture+ phd
    any way, the best way is using the wikipedia link I wrote for you, then type ''landscape architecture'' in the search part relating to each university, using this help you to recognize
    1. Does this university have this field
    2. which level this major is taught
    3. which faculty contain this major
    however you can benefit from advance search characteristics of google ''Advanced Search''

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2013
    رشته و دانشگاه
    physiology
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    میشه منو راهنمایی کنید که کدوم دانشگاه تو هلند برام خوبه که بتونم دکتری بخونم
    من لیسانسم زیست شناسی الزهرا
    معدل:14.63
    فوق لیسانسم سراسری ارومیه فیزیولوژی معدل 17.77
    تزم هم شدم 19
    4 مقاله دارم
    ایلتس شدم 6.5
    2 سال تو یه داروسازی سابقه کار دارم
    1 سال هم برای یک استاد دانشگاه تهران هم تو تحقیق کمکش کردم هم ازمایشگاهشو اداره کردم و 1 طرح کشوری هم داتم باهاشون
    به نظرتون شانسی دارم ؟تو کدوم دانشگاهش.
    لطفا راهنمایی کنید مرسی.

Member s_milad_kh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    لیسانس عمران آزاد تهران جنوب/ارشد شهرسازی دانشگاه تهرا
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط shapol نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    میشه منو راهنمایی کنید که کدوم دانشگاه تو هلند برام خوبه که بتونم دکتری بخونم
    من لیسانسم زیست شناسی الزهرا
    معدل:14.63
    فوق لیسانسم سراسری ارومیه فیزیولوژی معدل 17.77
    تزم هم شدم 19
    4 مقاله دارم
    ایلتس شدم 6.5
    2 سال تو یه داروسازی سابقه کار دارم
    1 سال هم برای یک استاد دانشگاه تهران هم تو تحقیق کمکش کردم هم ازمایشگاهشو اداره کردم و 1 طرح کشوری هم داتم باهاشون
    به نظرتون شانسی دارم ؟تو کدوم دانشگاهش.
    لطفا راهنمایی کنید مرسی.
    سلام، اوضاع شما خوبه. متعادل هست. تنها کاری که باید بکنید اینه که پست های اخیر منجمله 3-4 تای بالا رو بخونید تا همه چیز دستگیرتون بشه.
    " Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser "VINCE LOMBARD

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •