Feb 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمای نوشتن SOP و نمونه های آن

آقا ما یه letter of motivation نوشتیم
    تو اون بخش زیاد فعال نبودن دوستان
    گفتیم یه زحمت بدیم به شما
    ممنون میشم یه نگاهی بهش بندازین و نظرتون رو بگین
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    • نوع فایل: docx LOM@.docx (15.2 کیلوبایت, 536 views)

Member lionelmessi آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Chem Eng
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Motivation Letter

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط yasmary نمایش پست ها
    برای یه پوزیشن دکتری تو هلند، موارد زیر خواسته شده
    Applicants should include: a detailed curriculum vitae, a clear statement of specific research interest and the names of two persons able to provide a reference in support of their application.
    وقتی اپلای آنلاینشو میزنم، یه باکسی داره واسه کاورلتر و یه قسمت برای اتچ کردن فایل.
    a clear statement of specific research interest چیه و کجا باید بنویسمش؟ توی همون کاورلتر اشاره بشه یا تو یه فایل ورد جدا بنویسم و اتچ کنم. فرمتش چجوریه؟
    به نظر بايد يه Statement of Interest بنويسي، يه فايل جدا، تو گوگل سرچش كن كلي بهت راهكار و فرمت ميده، تو همين سايت هم فكر كنم يه قسمت داره، سعي كن خوبشو بنويسي و اصلا از هيچ جايي كپي نكن كه از بررسي خارجت ميكنن، مثلا اين لينك
    https://www.grad.ubc.ca/prospective-...ement-interest
    موفق باشي

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    PhD candidate of built environment - UTS
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان عزیز، ممنون میشم اگر نظراتتون رو راجع به motivation letter که نوشتم بدین:

Dear Professor,
    I would like to express my intense interest in Aarhus University, particularly in the PhD program of “Smart grid readiness potential in intelligent control of building energy systems”, and my sincere gratitude for your consideration of my application. I am the graduated master of construction management from University Technology Malaysia (UTM) and I am confident that my educations combined with my strong academic backgrounds fulfill your requirements.
    Through my undergraduate studies in architecture in Iran, I realized that Iran, as a developing country, suffers from an apparent lack of any policy or commitment to manage and control the energy consumption in building sector. This fact motivated me to focus on research topics related to energy consumption and conservation through my studies in master of construction management and so, as it can be seen in my resume, the majority of my publications are directly involved with these issues in construction industry. Pleasantly, these academic achievements have led me up to be appointed as the peer reviewer of the journal of Energy & Buildings in the classifications of energy efficiency and intelligent buildings.
    Since Denmark is the most pioneer country in applying cutting-edge technologies to utilize renewable energy and controlling the exploitation of non-renewable resources as well as the faculty of the Aarhus University is the most qualified to help me achieve my goals, I see Denmark and specifically Aarhus University a wonderful next step for me in attaining my ambitions. This opportunity can drive me to bridge the lessons learned from this project in the meanwhile of scientific endeavors of Danish Government’s Climate and Energy Policy in meeting its goal of running the entire country on renewables by 2050 to enhance the energy management programs in my country.
    I thank you for the opportunity to submit this application for your consideration. Please contact me if there is anything else I need to provide. I look forward to communicating with you in the near future.

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sa1364 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان عزیز، ممنون میشم اگر نظراتتون رو راجع به motivation letter که نوشتم بدین:

Dear Professor,
    I would like to express my intense interest in Aarhus University, particularly in the PhD program of “Smart grid readiness potential in intelligent control of building energy systems”, and my sincere gratitude for your consideration of my application. I am the graduated master of construction management from University Technology Malaysia (UTM) and I am confident that my educations combined with my strong academic backgrounds fulfill your requirements.
    Through my undergraduate studies in architecture in Iran, I realized that Iran, as a developing country, suffers from an apparent lack of any policy or commitment to manage and control the energy consumption in building sector. This fact motivated me to focus on research topics related to energy consumption and conservation through my studies in master of construction management and so, as it can be seen in my resume, the majority of my publications are directly involved with these issues in construction industry. Pleasantly, these academic achievements have led me up to be appointed as the peer reviewer of the journal of Energy & Buildings in the classifications of energy efficiency and intelligent buildings.
    Since Denmark is the most pioneer country in applying cutting-edge technologies to utilize renewable energy and controlling the exploitation of non-renewable resources as well as the faculty of the Aarhus University is the most qualified to help me achieve my goals, I see Denmark and specifically Aarhus University a wonderful next step for me in attaining my ambitions. This opportunity can drive me to bridge the lessons learned from this project in the meanwhile of scientific endeavors of Danish Government’s Climate and Energy Policy in meeting its goal of running the entire country on renewables by 2050 to enhance the energy management programs in my country.
    I thank you for the opportunity to submit this application for your consideration. Please contact me if there is anything else I need to provide. I look forward to communicating with you in the near future.
    سلام به نظر من هم از نظر نگارش و هم از نظر معقول بودن محتوی و ارتباط بسیار عالی بود موفق باشی

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2011
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان من یه نامه letter of intent و دو نامه دلیل برگشت به ایران و دلیل رفتن به کشور مورد نظر (هر کدوم یه پاراگراف) رو نوشتم و نیاز دارم کسی ادیتش کنه. آیا کسی میتونه کمکم کنه؟

ApplyAbroad Superstar Tarkan78 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mannan نمایش پست ها
    دوستان من یه نامه letter of intent و دو نامه دلیل برگشت به ایران و دلیل رفتن به کشور مورد نظر (هر کدوم یه پاراگراف) رو نوشتم و نیاز دارم کسی ادیتش کنه. آیا کسی میتونه کمکم کنه؟
    بگذاريد اينجا بچه ها كمك ميكنند
    شاد باشيد
    بالا منشين كه هست پستي خوشتر . . .
    هشيار مشو كه هست مستي خوشتر . . .
    در هستي دوست، نيست گردان خود را . . .
    كان نيستي از هزار هستي خوشتر . . .

تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sa1364 نمایش پست ها

Dear Professor,
    دوست عزيز شما واقعا نميدونيد كه بايد فايل نمامه رو اينجا بگذاريد نه اينكه كپي پيستش كنيد؟ الان اگه دانشگاه اين نامه رو تو گوگل سرچ كنه اين پيجو پيدا ميكنه وهمين ميتونه دليلي براي ريجكتتون باشه

دوستان سلام
    میشه یه نگاهی به motivation lettere من بندازین و نظر بدین
    ممنون
    Motivation Letter for ....docx

ApplyAbroad Superstar
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2013
    ارسال‌ها

Cool پاسخ : Motivation Letter

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط azin_b نمایش پست ها
    دوستان سلام
    میشه یه نگاهی به motivation lettere من بندازین و نظر بدین
    ممنون
    Motivation Letter for ....docx
    دوست گرامی در مجموع خوب نوشتید فقط قسمتهای مشخص شده در گزارش را اصلاح کنید.
    An investment in knowledge used to pays the best interest
    لطفا سوالات خود را در فروم مطرح نمایید حتی شما دوست عزیز! لطفا بجای ارسال پست تشکر از گزینه "اضافه کردن به امتیاز کاربر". استفاده نمایید!

پیش فرض پاسخ : راهنمای نوشتن SOP و نمونه های آن

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط vahidhm نمایش پست ها
    آقا ما یه letter of motivation نوشتیم
    تو اون بخش زیاد فعال نبودن دوستان
    گفتیم یه زحمت بدیم به شما
    ممنون میشم یه نگاهی بهش بندازین و نظرتون رو بگین
    ابتدای پاراگراف دومتون اضافی هست. فقط نکات مربوط رو بگید. پاراگراف اول بره آخر بهتره. دلایل انتخاب دانشگاه رو ذکر کنید. در کل دانشگاههای آلمان اهمیتی به موتیویشن نمیدن.

موضوعات مشابه

1. یک تجربه: اهمیت SOP و Rec. Letter
    توسط sysbiosys در انجمن توصیه‌نامه (Letter of Recommendation)
    پاسخ: 35
    آخرين نوشته: November 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •