Member abolfazl.paniz آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Wait 99% ...Loading
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : Motivation Letter

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ehsan1983 نمایش پست ها
    دوستاناز اونجايي كه ML شبيه اس او پي نيست، ميشه از مشكلات موجود در ايران مثل ا ر ز يا ت ح ر م هم صحبتي كرد؟
    سلام اصلا این کارو نکنید چون اصلا محتوای ML چیز دیگریست اینجا رو ببینید!http://www.applyabroad.org/forum/sho...AA%D9%88%D9%BE!
    Your time is limited,Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. Everything else is secondary.
    Steve Jobs

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ehsan1983 نمایش پست ها
    دوستان
    از اونجايي كه ML شبيه اس او پي نيست، ميشه از مشكلات موجود در ايران مثل ا ر ز يا ت ح ر م هم صحبتي كرد؟
    ML معمولا میگن فقط یک صفحه است ، پس شما طبیعتا فضایی نداری که بخوای در مورد این چیزا بنویسی.

منم مشکلم همینه که آدم خیلی حرف داره بزنه ولی جا نیست!

میشه لطفا نظرتون رو در مورد این motivation letter بگید.ممنون

I studied mechanical engineering and graduated in 2010. My work experience has given me some fascinating insight into the relation between science and industry so that I would be able to envision my education future to be supportive of science and industry. It would unquestionably be enjoyable when you see your scientific researches lead to the breakthroughs in industry and become part of my relentless interest toward industry. My favorite vocational interests include vibration, control, and internal combustion engines, which strongly convinces me to upgrade my knowledge. Typically, I would prefer to be in academic environments and I have always been interested in knowledge acquisition in such surroundings. This enthusiasm is so obvious that drives me into continuing my studies in the area of aerospace at your university. This is why I hope to incorporate myself in the academic environments to deserve my status, considering my efforts that I make to uphold science and industry.
    Aerospace is regarded as one of the majors that is closely linked to the mechanical engineering and engulfs all the areas I favor. I would be very delighted to imagine myself one of those who would be capable of being a scholar in one of the above areas. Spain would be the best destination for me to showcase myself. Spanish people are considered to be the most warm-hearted people in the world as well as cultural diversity would foster the situation to think well to my targets. UPC university of Spain is one of the best universities in the country and is credited as relatively better universities in the world. The Aerospace Department of this university – as quoted by a friend of mine who is now studying at the Chemistry Dep. – is the most active one in the university; consequently, it encourages me to envision a segment of my future shaped in this university.
    In general, taking the account of the research facilities of the department and the active function of the university and the department in different fields; scientific fields especially, moreover the great passion and determination that I have about the task, I wholeheartedly believe that I would be of the best use for the university and the department, in particular.

یک سوال حل نشده برای من وجود داره اینه که وقتی میگن Motivation Letter میخوان. باید به شکل Cover Letter نوشت یا SOP؟
    چون Cover Letter برای استخدام مینویسن و با رزومه میفرستن و فقط یک صفحس ولی حالت آکادمیک نداره.

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Wait 99% ...Loading
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط lou_kember نمایش پست ها
    یک سوال حل نشده برای من وجود داره اینه که وقتی میگن Motivation Letter میخوان. باید به شکل Cover Letter نوشت یا SOP؟
    چون Cover Letter برای استخدام مینویسن و با رزومه میفرستن و فقط یک صفحس ولی حالت آکادمیک نداره.
    اینجا رو ببینید
    Your time is limited,Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. Everything else is secondary.
    Steve Jobs

تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Wait 99% ...Loading
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rabin4hood52 نمایش پست ها
    میشه لطفا نظرتون رو در مورد این motivation letter بگید.ممنون

I studied mechanical engineering and graduated in 2010. My work experience has given me some fascinating insight into the relation between science and industry so that I would be able to envision my education future to be supportive of science and industry. It would unquestionably be enjoyable when you see your scientific researches lead to the breakthroughs in industry and become part of my relentless interest toward industry. My favorite vocational interests include vibration, control, and internal combustion engines, which strongly convinces me to upgrade my knowledge. Typically, I would prefer to be in academic environments and I have always been interested in knowledge acquisition in such surroundings. This enthusiasm is so obvious that drives me into continuing my studies in the area of aerospace at your university. This is why I hope to incorporate myself in the academic environments to deserve my status, considering my efforts that I make to uphold science and industry.
    Aerospace is regarded as one of the majors that is closely linked to the mechanical engineering and engulfs all the areas I favor. I would be very delighted to imagine myself one of those who would be capable of being a scholar in one of the above areas. Spain would be the best destination for me to showcase myself. Spanish people are considered to be the most warm-hearted people in the world as well as cultural diversity would foster the situation to think well to my targets. UPC university of Spain is one of the best universities in the country and is credited as relatively better universities in the world. The Aerospace Department of this university – as quoted by a friend of mine who is now studying at the Chemistry Dep. – is the most active one in the university; consequently, it encourages me to envision a segment of my future shaped in this university.
    In general, taking the account of the research facilities of the department and the active function of the university and the department in different fields; scientific fields especially, moreover the great passion and determination that I have about the task, I wholeheartedly believe that I would be of the best use for the university and the department, in particular.
    سلام خوب هست اما خیلی رو علایقت تاکید کردی نه ان چیزی که ازت میخان که یه رابطه بین تجربیاتت در رزومه و اون چیزی که اونا میخان باید برقرار کنی، من یه سری توضیح اینجا دادم امیدوارم کمکت کنه
    Steve Jobs

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط abolfazl.paniz نمایش پست ها
    اینجا رو ببینید
    ممنون. قبلا خونده بودم. حرف من اینه که Cover Letter فرستادن برای یک پرگرم جالب نیست. نمونه های Cover Letter که برای دانشگاهها دیدم، برای یک پوزیشن تحقیقاتی اقدام کرده بودند. فکر میکنم که وقتی میگن Motivation Letter منظورشون همون Statement of Purpose هست ولی هنوز شک دارم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    ارشد شهرسازی،برنامه ریزی شهری و منطقه ای-دانشگاه تهران
    ارسال‌ها

سلام ... motivation letterی که سفارت آلمان جزء مدارک تو چک لیست PhD نوشه شده، هم به همین صورته؟ کسی نمونه ای داره که من فقط ببینم ؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Mahsarahgozar نمایش پست ها
    سلام ... motivation letterی که سفارت آلمان جزء مدارک تو چک لیست PhD نوشه شده، هم به همین صورته؟ کسی نمونه ای داره که من فقط ببینم ؟
    سلام،
    بله واسه اونم باید انگیزه نامه بنویسین. نمونه انگیزه نامه هم توی این تاپیک زیاده. (به هیچ عنوان کپی پیست نکنین فقط ایده بگیرید)
    فقط باید خیلی روش کار کنین که اونیکه توی سفارت نشسته متقاعد بشه که واقعا روی هدفتون زحمت کشیدین و انگیزه ی شدید دارین.

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2011
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان،

اگر این انگیزه نامه رو بخوایم به زور تو یک صفحه جا بدیم و به این خاطر فونت متن رو از ۱۲به ۱۱ کاهش بدیم اشکالی داره؟
    حالا مثلا یک صفحه و ۳ خط بشه اشکال داره؟؟؟

مرسی

موضوعات مشابه

1. یک تجربه: اهمیت SOP و Rec. Letter
    توسط sysbiosys در انجمن توصیه‌نامه (Letter of Recommendation)
    پاسخ: 35
    آخرين نوشته: November 26th, 2017, 06:06 PM

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •