صفحه 3 از 3 نخستنخست 123
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 21 تا 29 , از مجموع 29

موضوع: نظرخواهی در مورد متن توصیه نامه

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرخواهی در مورد این توصیه نامه...

سلام دوستان
    می خواستم اگر ممکنه به این توصیه نامه من یه نگاهی بندازید، اولا نظر بدید که بر اساس اصول نوشتاری و همینطور تجربه، چطوریه؟ ثانیا، ممنون میشم اگر پیشنهادی در مورد این توصیه نامه یا حتی توصیه نامه های احتمالی آینده دارید، مطرح کنید. پیشاپیش ممنون...

temp.docx

از دوستان کسی نظری در مورد توصیه نامه من نداره؟ توصیه نامه ایراد زیاد داره یا احیانا مشکل تو دانلود یا باز کردن فایله؟ امیدوارم نظرات و تجربیاتتون رو دریغ نکنید.(وقت محدوده...)
    ویرایش توسط saman1 : November 9th, 2011 در ساعت 10:38 PM
    زمانی آلبرت اینشتین چنین اظهار داشت: ((در جوانی، رویای من این بود که جغرافی دان شوم. اما هنگام کار در دفتر ثبت اختراعات،عمیقا در خصوص این مساله فکر کردم و به این نتیجه رسیدم که رشته ای بسیار دشوار است و با بی میلی بسوی فیزیک رفتم)).

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE
    ارسال‌ها

To whom it may concern
    This letter is my personal recommendation for [[[[ who had the opportunity to be one of my students at BS.
    I had the pleasure of knowing him for 4 years .I had observed the fact that he was keen on teamwork that is why he selected the Thesis In a way to interact with other students which is indicative of his high aptitude and his communicate with others .Also he showed a great amount of perseverance by referring to some previously articles concerning his Thesis and through studying and detecting some weak points he came up with the best ideas which were helpful to boost the Thesis Which I personally think was beyond BS this…..
    He presented a decent image of himself by preparing and submitting duly report on the Thesis and for this reason I found him so organized and responsible.
    Considering all the above , I strongly recommend him to be part of your MS Electrical Engineering Department.
    I would be so glad , If I could be of any help .Please feel free to contact me via my phone.

اقا يكي يرا اين نظر بده

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Nakh0d4 نمایش پست ها
    To whom it may concern
    This letter is my personal recommendation for [[[[ who had the opportunity to be one of my students at BS.
    I had the pleasure of knowing him for 4 years .I had observed the fact that he was keen on teamwork that is why he selected the Thesis In a way to interact with other students which is indicative of his high aptitude and his communicate with others .Also he showed a great amount of perseverance by referring to some previously articles concerning his Thesis and through studying and detecting some weak points he came up with the best ideas which were helpful to boost the Thesis Which I personally think was beyond BS this…..
    He presented a decent image of himself by preparing and submitting duly report on the Thesis and for this reason I found him so organized and responsible.
    Considering all the above , I strongly recommend him to be part of your MS Electrical Engineering Department.
    I would be so glad , If I could be of any help .Please feel free to contact me via my phone.

اقا يكي يرا اين نظر بده
    ! Good, but the language may be more friendly to show a good relation between you and professor

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    EE
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Armik نمایش پست ها
    ! Good, but the language may be more friendly to show a good relation between you and professor
    اينو خودم نوشتم چه جمله اي اضافه كنم كه دوستانه تر بشه؟
    درضمن اين يه ريكام ديگه برا يه استاد ديگست كه ممنون ميشم اشكالاشو بگيد
    To whom it may concern
    This reference letter is provided at the request of Mr.[[[[[[[[[[ , who has asked me to serve as a reference on his behalf.
    I have know him for four years. As his professor, I have had the chance to observe his participation and interaction in the class at university of Kashan. It should be noted that he has passed some courses and specialized laboratory with me.
    His intellectual ability, professional interest, motivation, self reliance and academic preparation are exceptional and superior. For these very reasons that I strongly suggest his for the MSC program at Electrical Engineering Department.
    Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through phone or mail
    DR .********
    President of Engineering Faculty

Local Moderator
    rtrt آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرخواهی در مورد متن توصیه نامه

سلام
    لطفا نظرتون رو درمورد این توصیه نامه بگید. تشکر
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    rmojtaba آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    تبدیل انرژی - تربیت مدرس
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط rtrt نمایش پست ها
    سلام
    لطفا نظرتون رو درمورد این توصیه نامه بگید. تشکر
    سلام

لطفا فایل پیوست رو چک کنید...
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    Power Tends to Corrupt, and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
    (
    Sir John Dalberg)

تاریخ عضویت
    Jun 2015
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    ببخشید به نظرتون من که چند سال در یکی از درسای علوم پايه TA بودم برم پیش اون استاد بگم توصیه نامه پر کنه برام TA بودنمم ذکر کنه یا برگ پيش استادای درس تخصصی
    ؟
    اصلا TA بودن خوبه ؟
    رشتم مهندسیه

خیلی طولانی هست کوتاه ترش کن
    اینم اضافه کن
    He listened carefully in the classes and asked challenging questions

صفحه 3 از 3 نخستنخست 123

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید