صفحه 2 از 3 نخستنخست 123 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11 تا 20 , از مجموع 29

موضوع: نظرخواهی در مورد متن توصیه نامه

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    nutrition
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرخواهی در مورد این توصیه نامه (recommandation)

سلام .خوهش مي كنم كمك كنيد.من اين Recommendation رو نوشتم مي خواستم نظز بديد.اگه كمه بيشترش كنم.اصلا تعداد خط هاي متن مهمه؟

من اين رو نوشتم.ممنون مي شم نظراتتون رو بگيد.فقط خواهشا از روي recommendation هاي هم كپي نكيم چون كار درستي نيست.
    To the admission committee

It is with great pleasure to introduce Mr.Ali Asghar Rashidi For the admission in your esteem university. The above mentioned applicant was one of the best, active and well disciplined , cooperative and industrious student of his group. I know . Mr. Ali Asghar Rashidi from two years ago. He passed two courses with me and he was top 10% in class. The applicant is serious in his work and his initiative towards his higher studies and goals are very high. During his studies he has proved to be active in social and other related activities of the college. Mr. Ali Asghar Rashidi has high potential .
    I wish him success in all walks of life. I strongly recommend the admission committee to consider his case for the admission.
    خدايا چنان كن سرانجام كار تو خوشنود باشي و ما رستگار

ApplyAbroad Superstar Countdown آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2008
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical-Georgia Inst. of Technology
    ارسال‌ها

That is OK

But a plenty of mechanical errors (grammare) and sometimes bad word usage; you should revise it; It might impact your admission upstream

همونطوری که countdown اشاره کرد اشکالهای زبانی داره و حتما باید یک کسی که سطح زبان خیلی بالایی داره اون رو باز بینی کنه.

درموردی که صفتی برای دانشجو ذکر میشه بهتره که حتما مثالی از اون زده بشه. مثلا اگه مینویسن این دانشجو سخت کوشه بهتره یک مثال از سخت کوشی ها زده بشه.

تعداد خط ها اگر در حد معقول باشه و تصویر خوبی از دانشجو بده مشکلی نداره. مال من شش هفت خط بود. در مورد شما شاید اگه بیشتر روش کار کنید و چند خطی اضافه کنید به طوری بیشتر نمایانگر شخصیت شما باشه فکر میکنم بهتره.

به زودی یک فایل "باید ها و نباید ها" میذارم اینجا بد نیست یه نگاهی بندازید.
    ...زیرا که مردگان این سال عاشق ترین زندگان بوده اند.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    nutrition
    ارسال‌ها

would you please reviw my recommendation letter?

To the admission committee
    This is the letter you want to have written about you. I have written these letters for a few people, and I want to write one for you if you give me the raw material to work with. The reason this is an outstanding letter is that it provides detailed descriptions of many qualities that admissions committees and employers seek: hard work, independence, creativity, problem solving ability, and the ability to get along with people. Mr. Rashidi is seeking a effect of dietary fat on fatty acid deposition in broiler chicken, so it is also useful to have an evaluation of Mr. Rashidi’s dissection skills mentioned in the letter. Another noteworthy aspect of this letter is that it is detailed and provides specific anecdotes of outstanding performance. People who read letters of recommendation often look for this because it demonstrates that the person writing the letter actually knows the details of the applicant’s work experience.
    Dear Selection Committee,
    During his studies, Mr. Rashidi demonstrated the ability to work independently with great creativity and enthusiasm. He also put in many long hours. He worked as hard as my best graduate student.
    The other student working with Mr. Rashidi commented favorably about working with Mr. Rashidi. He said the Mr. Rashidi got along well with everyone, pulled his own weight on the project, and had the ability to compromise with other team members.
    was especially taken by Mr. Rashidi’s creative mind and independent work ethic. He continued to read the literature independently and generate interesting hypotheses. We met about every other week, and at several meetings he presented papers and information that was new to me. By the end of the his course he was introducing me to scientific papers that were directly relevant to his studies.
    Mr. Rashidi is clearly the best student I have worked with in the last 2 years. I give him my highest recommendation.

من هر Recommendation مي نويسم اخرش مي گن مشكل داره.استاد هم كه اصلا وقت نمذاره و ميگه خودت بنويس بيار من امضا كنم چون دانشجوي خوبي هستي! با اين اوضاع كسي از دوستان مي تونه يه Recomendation براي بفرسته تا بر مبناي اون من هم Recommendation ام رو رنج كنم؟
    من اين رك رو نوشتم اگه نظرتون رو بگيد ممنون مي شم.كجا رو اصلاح كنم؟.كجا رو حذف كنم و ...

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    nutrition
    ارسال‌ها

dont want to say your concept about my recommendation letter? :

ف.م.كيايي

سلام به همه دوستان

من تو يك شركت نفتي بين المللي كار مي كنم Statoilhydro با اين كه كارم خيلي به رشته فوق ليسانسم (مهندسي مخابرات) مربوط نبود و بيشتر اوقات (نه هميشه ) در زمينه ليسانسم كه الكترونيك يا ابزاردقيق بود كار كردم دلم نيومد از شركتمون توصيه نامه واس ادامه تحصيل در زمينه مخابرات نگيرم.
    خداييش هم تو شركت خوب كار كردم كه نروژيا هم متعجب بودن... : مديرم بهم گفت تو يه توصيه نامه بنويس من برات امضا ميگيرم حالا من اين رو نوشتم ميشه ببينيم چه جورياست
    ممنون ميشم اگه كمكم كنيد
    تصاویر پیوست فایل‌های پیوست
    ویرایش توسط pApAr : January 28th, 2014 در ساعت 07:45 PM دلیل: بروزرسانی فایل از کار افتاده

پیش فرض پاسخ : Samples of Recommendation Letter

It is my honor to recommend Mrs. ....... to your graduate program. I first became acquainted with Mrs. ....... in 2009, when she took the course Central Heating and Air Conditioning that I taught. I got to know her better when I advised her research in the last two years of her undergraduate studies. An extraordinary talented student, Mrs. ....... excelled most of her fellow students in both coursework and her practical air conditioning project. She managed to design a perfect and impeccable air conditioning system for an apartment building, which greatly surprised me, in her course project. In the class, she often asked the most imaginative and creative questions and always wanted to know about the new methods. It was really pleasant for me to have such a motivated student. After becoming the supervisor of her bachelor thesis I got to know her more and more. I find out that she has been working in industry as a pleasure since she has been a teenager and she is really interested on pursuing her academic in an industrial field. I introduced her to one of my PHD students and they worked together on a practical industrial project which was done very successfully. she demonstrated a great capacity and adaptability in scientific research. Also During daily communications and discussions on her thesis project, I find out that she is very diligent and self-motivated in research work. Keeping an open and active mind, she keeps herself well informed with most recent knowledge and information. She is smart and ambitious. She managed to work on a thesis which I normally recommend the subject for postgraduate students but being aware of her abilities, talent and motivation I accepted her suggestion to work on this subject and as I expected her performance on this subject was outstanding for an undergraduate student. She also managed to extract two papers from her thesis. She is very good at technical writing both in Persian and in English. She speaks English fluently and has had different lectures during her undergraduate studies in English. So I think she will have no language problem in graduate study.

During a two-year period of studying and working with me, Mrs. ....... has given me a very deep impression of her intelligence, hard work and creativity. She is honest and conscientious, and reports her research progress accurately. Her communication skills and cooperation capacity improved after she actively participated in and contributed to the collaboration project and our intellectual community. I can confirm that she is one of the excellent students I have directed. I believe that her academic record, research experiences, and incomparable traits make her the outgoing, accomplished and promising master candidate that your Department is looking for. I highly recommend her to you, and will be pleased to provide any further information upon your request.

Banned
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Mechanical Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط miss_persia نمایش پست ها
    یعنی هیشکی نیست که در مورد این ریکام من نظر بده و اشکالات و غلطای گرامریشو بگه؟!!!!
    All I can say is that your Recom is to long with boring paragraphs. You should divide it into several short paragraphs. Also pay attention, do not extremely exaggerate yourself that you are making you Recom artificial. It will be obvious for every one, and they will figure it out.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط miss_persia نمایش پست ها
    [LEFT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]It is my honor to recommend Mrs. .......
    دوست عزیز، همونطور که می دونید و از اسم LoR مشخصه این نوشته باید به فرمت یک نامه با انشا و پاراگراف بندی صحیح باشه. یعنی در پاراگراف اول یک معرفی و یک اشاره کوچیک نسبت به ارتباط اون استاد با شما و بعد در 2 و یا بهتر 3 پاراگراف body در هر کدوم از یک منظر توانایی های شما ارزیابی بشه. مثلا موفقیتهای درسی و آموزشی، تحقیقی و پژوهشی و در یکی هم به فعالیتهای گروهی و خارج از برنامه پرداخته بشه ودر آخر هم در یک پاراگراف جمعبندی و نتیجه گیری بشه.
    هرچه بیشتر با معیارهای عددی و دلیل و مقیاس صحبت بشه قطعا از کلی گویی و تعریف های عمومی بهتره. برای شروع با یک سرچ کوچیک در اینترنت یک توصیه نامه نزدیک به رشته تون رو بخونید و ایده بگیرید.
    حیفه که این فرصت خوب رو که می شه کلی مطلب توش آورد که هیچ جای دیگه نمی شه، به راحتی از دست بدید. نمونه های متعددی هم تو همین فروم هست.
    باز اگر نیاز به کمک بود حتما بپرسید.
    موفق باشید
    «دانش چيز شگفت انگيزى است، مشروط بر آنكه كسى مجبور نباشد از طريق آن امرار معاش كند.» آلبرت اینشتین

با دادن امتیاز + به دوستانی که به ما کمک میکنند ، روحیه همکاری و دوستی را در فروم ترویج کنیم

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    MSc DMU
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : نظرخواهی در مورد این توصیه نامه...

سلام
    دوستان من یه نامه سابقه کاری (با ترجمه رسمی وتایید سفارت) گرفتم میخوام بدونم میشه به عنوان توصیه نامه کاری اینو بفرسم، یا گواهی کاری محسوب میشه؟اگه کسی لطف کنه قبول کنه یه نگاهی بندازه من براش ایمیل میزنم...
    خیلی ممنون

صفحه 2 از 3 نخستنخست 123 آخرینآخرین

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •