صفحه 1 از 10 12345678910 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 10 , از مجموع 91

موضوع: تامین هزینه آزمون، توسط ای تی اس، بخاطر شرایط و نتایج آزمون قبلی!

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض تامین هزینه آزمون، توسط ای تی اس، بخاطر شرایط و نتایج آزمون قبلی!

من علامه سخن آزمون دادم اما بخاطر سرما و میزهای اونجا نمرم 4 تا کمتر از قبلیه شد، به ای تی اس ایمیل زدم، ووچر مفت بهم دادند!
    برا شما هم ممکنه، گزارش بدین به نظر پیگیرن.

Member juliiii آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    May 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Environmental Management at Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : تامین هزینه آزمون، توسط ای تی اس، بخاطر شرایط و نتایج آزمون قبلی!

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mmdi نمایش پست ها
    من علامه سخن آزمون دادم اما بخاطر سرما و میزهای اونجا نمرم 4 تا کمتر از قبلیه شد، به ای تی اس ایمیل زدم، ووچر مفت بهم دادند!
    برا شما هم ممکنه، گزارش بدین به نظر پیگیرن.
    نمیدونم بر چه اساسی پیگیری میکنن چون من واقعا از سنتری که امتحان دادم ناراضی بودم و باعث شد لیسنینگ و وحشتناک خراب کنم، اما هرچی ای میل زدم و شکایت کردم جواب ندادن!!!!!

تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2012
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : تامین هزینه آزمون، توسط ای تی اس، بخاطر شرایط و نتایج آزمون قبلی!

منم علامه سخن بودم اینترنت چندبار قطع شد و خلاصه حسابی اوضاع امتحان خراب بود. میشه راهنمایی کنیدبه چه ادرسی ایمیل زدید و دقیقا توش چی نوشته بودید. ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2010
    ارسال‌ها

toefl@ets.org
    من فکر کنم اونا بیشتر رو نتایج ترتیب اثر میدن، یعنی اینکه: "نمرم 4 تا کمتر از قبلیه شد"
    مشکلتونو بگید.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط asy نمایش پست ها
    منم علامه سخن بودم اینترنت چندبار قطع شد و خلاصه حسابی اوضاع امتحان خراب بود. میشه راهنمایی کنیدبه چه ادرسی ایمیل زدید و دقیقا توش چی نوشته بودید. ممنون

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2013
    ارسال‌ها

من 14 آوریل سنتر جیرفت امتحان دادم، و به خاطر اینکه مسئول سنتر سر دادن چک نویس باهام یکی به دو کرد به ETS ایمیل زدم و اعتراض کردم و یه امکان امتحان رایگان برام در نظر گرفتن و به دلیل اینکه مسئول سنتر به قوانین آشنا نبود ازم عذرخواهی کردن. هر چند این رو باید بگم که سنتر جیرفت سنتر فوق العاده خوبیه

هر چند خوشبختانه سعی کردم سر جلسه امتحان اعصابم رو کنترل کنم و نمره مورد نظر رو بیارم، و عملا نیازی به امتحان رایگان پیدا نکردم و الان اون امتحان رایگان تو پروفایلمه و نمیدونم باهاش چیکار کنم

به دوستان هم توصیه میکنم اگر مشکلی سر جلسه پیش اومد امتحان رو با قدرت ادامه بدین و ذهنتون رو درگیر این نکنین که از ETS میخواین همچین درخواستی بکنین، چون هم ممکنه ETS درخواست شما رو قبول نکنه و هم ممکنه اگر تمرکز خودتون رو مجددا به دست بیارین بتونین تو همون امتحان هم از پس امتحان بر بیاین. فکر کردن به شکایت رو بزارین برای بعد از امتحان

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mmdi نمایش پست ها
    toefl@ets.org
    من فکر کنم اونا بیشتر رو نتایج ترتیب اثر میدن، یعنی اینکه: "نمرم 4 تا کمتر از قبلیه شد"
    مشکلتونو بگید.
    دوست عزیز من تو امتحانی که در موردش شکایت داشتم، شکایت اصلیم در مورد اسپیکینگ بود، در حالیکه اسپیکینگم رو 3 نمره بیشتر از دو تا امتحان قبلیش شدم، باز هم ETS بهم فرصت مجدد داد

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2013
    ارسال‌ها

متن ایمیلم به ets@toefl.org و جواب مثبت اونها رو میزارم :

ایمیل من:

Objection about the situation of the TOEFL exam in Jroft Center

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is ....., and I was paricipated in TOEFL exma which
    was held on April 14.
    Registration no: ..........

Center Information:

Appointment Time: 09:00 AM
    Appointment Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013
    JIROFT
    Kerman, 7861845117
    Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

After the break I asked the center responsible for 3 new papers.
    Surprisingly, he told me that you have to use your previous papers,
    and we can not give you extra papers!
    I was completely shocked, and said that how can I do the speaking
    section without blank papers?
    After one minute struggling, he gave me only one paper, and I said
    that definitely one paper will not be sufficient!
    You can imagine that I was in a stressful condition, I could not speak
    loudly because of other people who are doing their test!
    Finally he accepted to give me another paper!
    After a few seconds the speaking section was started, and this long
    under pressure condition completely took my concentration away.
    For example, he told me that you should erase your handwritings and
    use your previous papers!
    Undoubtedly, such a long struggling adversely affected on my exam.

As soon as possible, please tell me what can I do.

Best Regards,

جواب اونها:

Dear ....,

We have received your inquiry regarding the iBT TOEFL exam you took on April 14, 2013. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Please accept our apologies for the controversy over the scratch paper. Comments from test takers are always welcomed and are taken seriously in our effort maintain the highest standards of quality for our tests and testing services. We have shared your complaint with our test center establishment department so that they are aware of your concerns. The department will investigate the situation, but does not offer details of their decision.

As a one-time exception, we have issued a payment voucher for you to schedule another exam free of charge. The voucher is valid for 1 year from the issue date. Unfortunately, you will have to complete the entire exam again. We understand the time and effort that was placed into completing the TOEFL iBT exam. The TOEFL iBT exam is designed in such a way that all sections must be completed during one testing session in order for scores to produce. Our system will not allow a "blending" of sections from one exam with sections of another exam to create a final set of scores.

For security reasons, the voucher number will not be put in this email. Please use the voucher authorization number listed on your web TOEFL iBT profile to schedule another test date. The voucher number will pay for the exam. We only give you the voucher number to pay for the exam. You would choose the date and test center location where you would like to test. The voucher is valid anywhere in the world that administers the TOEFL exam. You can contact Prometric to schedule an exam or do it online at www.ets.org/toefl. Use the voucher number as payment.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us.

Sincerely,
    Doris L. Jackson
    Test Taker Advocacy
    TOEFL Services

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    جامعه شناسی دانشگاه تهران
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط fadaei2 نمایش پست ها
    متن ایمیلم به ets@toefl.org و جواب مثبت اونها رو میزارم :

ایمیل من:

Objection about the situation of the TOEFL exam in Jroft Center

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is ....., and I was paricipated in TOEFL exma which
    was held on April 14.
    Registration no: ..........

Center Information:

Appointment Time: 09:00 AM
    Appointment Date: Sunday, April 14, 2013
    JIROFT
    Kerman, 7861845117
    Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

After the break I asked the center responsible for 3 new papers.
    Surprisingly, he told me that you have to use your previous papers,
    and we can not give you extra papers!
    I was completely shocked, and said that how can I do the speaking
    section without blank papers?
    After one minute struggling, he gave me only one paper, and I said
    that definitely one paper will not be sufficient!
    You can imagine that I was in a stressful condition, I could not speak
    loudly because of other people who are doing their test!
    Finally he accepted to give me another paper!
    After a few seconds the speaking section was started, and this long
    under pressure condition completely took my concentration away.
    For example, he told me that you should erase your handwritings and
    use your previous papers!
    Undoubtedly, such a long struggling adversely affected on my exam.

As soon as possible, please tell me what can I do.

Best Regards,

جواب اونها:

Dear ....,

We have received your inquiry regarding the iBT TOEFL exam you took on April 14, 2013. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Please accept our apologies for the controversy over the scratch paper. Comments from test takers are always welcomed and are taken seriously in our effort maintain the highest standards of quality for our tests and testing services. We have shared your complaint with our test center establishment department so that they are aware of your concerns. The department will investigate the situation, but does not offer details of their decision.

As a one-time exception, we have issued a payment voucher for you to schedule another exam free of charge. The voucher is valid for 1 year from the issue date. Unfortunately, you will have to complete the entire exam again. We understand the time and effort that was placed into completing the TOEFL iBT exam. The TOEFL iBT exam is designed in such a way that all sections must be completed during one testing session in order for scores to produce. Our system will not allow a "blending" of sections from one exam with sections of another exam to create a final set of scores.

For security reasons, the voucher number will not be put in this email. Please use the voucher authorization number listed on your web TOEFL iBT profile to schedule another test date. The voucher number will pay for the exam. We only give you the voucher number to pay for the exam. You would choose the date and test center location where you would like to test. The voucher is valid anywhere in the world that administers the TOEFL exam. You can contact Prometric to schedule an exam or do it online at www.ets.org/toefl. Use the voucher number as payment.

If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us.

Sincerely,
    Doris L. Jackson
    Test Taker Advocacy
    TOEFL Services
    عوضش من ایمیل زدم و توش به اینکه خانومه که مسئول بود وسط لیسنینگ گوش دادن صدام کرد (یعنی زد رو شونم) که نشون بده یه تیکه ی کاغذی که بهشون دادم هنوز استفاده نشده و باید استفاده میکردم که بهم کاغذ جدید بدن!!!! و من رسما یه تیکه ی لیسنینگو نشنیدم و نتونستم سوالاشو جواب بدم و کلی هم تا آخرش اعصابم خورد بود که چرا لیسنینگ به این تفی رو جواب ندادم! و کلا هم زورشون میومد کاغذ بدن، هی گیر میدادن باید این تیکش رو هم استفاده کنی و خب نمیشد وسط کار کاغذ عوض کنی، من میخواستم اول هر سکشن کاغذ کافی داشته باشم چون بزرگ مینویسم، و همینطور اینکه فقط مداد بهمون میدادن و کاغذ سبز.... و خب رسما دو مین یه بار باید عوض میکردی مدادتو!! خصوصا سر لیسنینگ و اسپیکینگ!
    خلاصه که همه اینا رو دقیق ایمیل زدم، به همون ایمیلی که مال ایرانه، بعد جوابش کاملا مشخصه اصن ایمیلمو نخونده! نوشته میتونی 160 دلار بدی درخواست ری اسکور اسپیکینگ و رایتینگ کنی! در صورتی که درخواست من هیچ ربطی به این اسکیلا نداشت! دریغ از اینکه بگن بررسی میکنیم!

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2010
    رشته و دانشگاه
    TOBB ETU & UPC
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان منم میل زدم و جوابشون این بوده :
    Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your email.

We regret to hear about the testing experience you described in your email.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

Please note that test center complaints need to be addressed within 3 days from the day of testing, as mentioned on our website: http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/scores/policies, under 'Inquiries on test questions'.

Please be informed though that we have escalated this case to our Candidate Relations Department under the Case ID:XXX . You will be contacted shortly with information on the progress of your case.

(We advise you to send your complaint in English to the Toefl Candidate Relations department by fax at: +1 609 771 7710. Please include your ETS ID, Registration number, date of birth, address, telephone number and test date/location. The Candidate Relations department will respond to you within 7-14 days.)

We once more sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we trust that this provides you with all necessary information for the time being.

Kind regards,

TOEFL Services / Nayla Fiani

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. If you have additional questions, please contact TOEFL Customer Service (please find the contact details on www.ets.org/toefl/contact) or visit the website atwww.toefl.org. If you contact us via email, please include all previous correspondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry. Please be sure your TOEFL Profile includes a current e-mail and mailing address. To protect your privacy ETS does not accept credit card information via email. Please do not include your credit card information in your correspondence with us. Be sure to add @ets.org to your address book or safe sender list to ensure that you receive e-mail messages from ETS
    من دقیق نفهمیدم یعنی نظرشون مثبته و باید فکس کنم؟ ممنون میشم راهنمائیم کنید

تاریخ عضویت
    Mar 2013
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط arazwolf نمایش پست ها
    دوستان منم میل زدم و جوابشون این بوده :
    Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your email.

We regret to hear about the testing experience you described in your email.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

Please note that test center complaints need to be addressed within 3 days from the day of testing, as mentioned on our website: http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/scores/policies, under 'Inquiries on test questions'.

Please be informed though that we have escalated this case to our Candidate Relations Department under the Case ID:XXX . You will be contacted shortly with information on the progress of your case.

(We advise you to send your complaint in English to the Toefl Candidate Relations department by fax at: +1 609 771 7710. Please include your ETS ID, Registration number, date of birth, address, telephone number and test date/location. The Candidate Relations department will respond to you within 7-14 days.)

We once more sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we trust that this provides you with all necessary information for the time being.

Kind regards,

TOEFL Services / Nayla Fiani

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. If you have additional questions, please contact TOEFL Customer Service (please find the contact details on www.ets.org/toefl/contact) or visit the website atwww.toefl.org. If you contact us via email, please include all previous correspondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry. Please be sure your TOEFL Profile includes a current e-mail and mailing address. To protect your privacy ETS does not accept credit card information via email. Please do not include your credit card information in your correspondence with us. Be sure to add @ets.org to your address book or safe sender list to ensure that you receive e-mail messages from ETS
    من دقیق نفهمیدم یعنی نظرشون مثبته و باید فکس کنم؟ ممنون میشم راهنمائیم کنید
    در پیام خصوصی با هم صحبت کردیم. امیدوارم سایر دوستان هم بیان و نظرشون رو در مورد مثبت بودن متن بگن و امیدوارم اوکی بشه.

ولی در کل این جوابی که به شما دادن یه نکته ارزشمندی هم توش اشاره شده بود که بهتره سایر دوستان هم بهش توجه کنن و اون اینکه باید تا سه روز بعد امتحان شکایتها ارسال بشه

دقیقا در سایت هم مثل اینکه اومده، البته من که ایمیل زده بودم

If you have a complaint about the testing facilities or the test administrator, write within three days after the test date. Be sure to give the date of the test, the name of the test center, and the city and country in which you tested. Send it to:

TOEFL iBT Complaints
    MS 16-Z, Internet-Based Testing Network Group
    Educational Testing Service
    Rosedale Road
    Princeton, NJ 08541-6163, USA

آقایون این آدرس اعتراض چیه تورو خدا راهنماییم کنین این آدرس ets@toefl.org رو میل فیلیر می ده

صفحه 1 از 10 12345678910 آخرینآخرین

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •