صفحه 7 از 7 نخستنخست 1234567
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 61 تا 68 , از مجموع 68

موضوع: Ohio State University

پیش فرض پاسخ : Ohio State University

سلام دوستان
    من برای دکتری کامپیوتر برای فال ۱۶ پذیرش گرفتم. خوشحال می شم با بقیه دوستان هم در ارتباط باشم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Operations Research, University of Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

سلام دوستان. من این ایمیل رو از دانشگاه ایالتی اهایو دریافت کردم( البته بخشهایی از ایمیل که مربوط به سوالم نبود رو حذف کردم)

We are pleased to inform you that the review committee has recommended you for admission to the Industrial and Systems Engineering, Doctor of Philosophy program at The Ohio State University for the autumn 2017 semester. However, before Ohio State can finalize your admission, we must have clear evidence that sufficient funding will be available to support you while you live and study in the United States.
    Affidavit of Support
    Confidential Bank Statement

من دو تا سوال در مورد این ایمیل دارم:
    1. با توجه به اینکه این مرحله از پذیرش صرفا مربوط به کمیته تحصیلات تکمیلی هست و هنوز دپارتمان نظر نداده، من چقدر میتونم به پذیرش امیدوار باشم؟
    2. در این ایمیل از من گواهی تمکن مالی و بنک استیتمنت خواستند. ولی من فقط پذیرش فول فاند رو اکسپت میکنم. به نظرتون اگه به دپارتمان ایمیل بزنم و این مورد رو بهشون بگم بیخیال بنک استیتمنت و گواهی تمکن میشن؟ آیا اعلام این مورد تاثیر منفی نداره؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

I had received an exactly same e-mail from Mechanical Engineering Department. I sent them an email asking to clarify funding situations. Btw, still have not gotten any answer. I will let you know asa I get the response. PS: I don’t have Persian fonts.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

Hi there,
    I simply received a template e-mail about the scholarships. They directed me to the department.,.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Operations Research, University of Tehran
    ارسال‌ها

سلام. من هم همینطور. گویا ایمیل های زیادی دریافت میکنن و نمیتونن همه رو جواب بدن. به همین دلیل یه سری جواب تمپلت آماده دارن که میفرستن. برداشت من این بود که اگه فاند بگیریم دیگه نیازی به BS نیست. ولی به خاطر تسریع در فرایند صدور I20 از قبل BS رو میخوان که اگه فاند نداشتیم و آفر دانشگاه رو قبول کردیم بتونن سریع I20 رو صادر کنن.

تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2012
    ارسال‌ها

Dear friends,

I have applied for PhD programs and have two admissions from Waterloo University and OSU.

The research in the Waterloo is about Mechanical and Dynamic modelling of CNC machine tools (same as my master thesis), while the OSU research is about Dynamic, Vibration and Control of Metamateriasl.

I would like to have an academic job in the future. Given the current situation of the USA, and the research I am going to conduct, In your opinion, which offer is the best to consider?

Additionally, I have already accepted the Waterloo offer. But Unofrtunately, I've received OSU's offer today. I have already applied for the VISA application of Canada. However, getting USA VISA chance is limited for the Autumn 2017.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط mazvar نمایش پست ها
    Dear friends,

I have applied for PhD programs and have two admissions from Waterloo University and OSU.

The research in the Waterloo is about Mechanical and Dynamic modelling of CNC machine tools (same as my master thesis), while the OSU research is about Dynamic, Vibration and Control of Metamateriasl.

I would like to have an academic job in the future. Given the current situation of the USA, and the research I am going to conduct, In your opinion, which offer is the best to consider?

Additionally, I have already accepted the Waterloo offer. But Unofrtunately, I've received OSU's offer today. I have already applied for the VISA application of Canada. However, getting USA VISA chance is limited for the Autumn 2017.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

My field is different, but in my point of view, OSU is way better than Waterloo!
    It is ranked 43rd in US News global ranking while Waterloo is somewhere close to 240th.

Is it financially okay for you to apply for an American visa as well? if yes, apply for it. If you obtain the visa, you can attend OSU, and if not, you won't regret anything in future.

تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2018
    ارسال‌ها

I think it is a bit late to provide you with a reply, but I would be happy if you could let me know which offer you finally ended up with.
    I just finished my master's degree at the University of Waterloo and got accepted for a Ph.D. program at the Ohio State University. To briefly give the readers an overview of my experience at UW, it is one of the best engineering schools in Canada, especially in Computer Science, with outstanding faculty members. However, the funding for master students is not as generous as the one provided for Ph.D. students. The reason that I am leaving Waterloo is that I am specializing in a field which is not that active in Canada. Thus, the U.S. and especially OSU is a great option for the topic I would like to be working on.
    All the best

صفحه 7 از 7 نخستنخست 1234567

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •