صفحه 5 از 149 نخستنخست 12345678910111213141555105 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 41 تا 50 , از مجموع 1484

موضوع: Technische Universität München

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2010
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : همه سوالات شما درباره پذیرش از دانشگاه MUNICH Tech

Zast یه موسسه است که مدارک متقاضی ها رو بررسی میکنه و یه evaluation letter به شما میده که باید به TUM بفرستید. اگه سوالاتونو با ایمیل بفرستید سریع جواب میدن. من سوالام و جواب Zast رو اینجا می زارم:
    To whom it may concern:

I am an Iranian student who wants to apply for Masters of Electrical Engineering at TUM (Technische Universitat Munchen). I have some questions about the documents I should mail to your institute, please

In the application form it is mentioned that some applicants need to mail their original documents to your institute. Should I mail you the original documents

This following sentence is brought in the application form: “If you send us attested/certified copies of your certificates/diplomas, please enclose 1.45 Euro in German stamps

I have certified translations from my documents with 50000 Rial (about three Euros) stamps. Do I need to provide 1.45 Euro stamps

Certified translations of my documents are singed & sealed by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Sci., Research & Technology. Do I need to have them signed by the embassy of Germany in Iran

I will have my Bachelors degree certificate in April. What should I do? Can I send you my transcripts instead

In the TUM website it is mentioned that all courses are held in Englishin the Masters of Electrical Power Engineering program. However, in your information sheet it is mentioned that a German Language certificate is needed for applicants who desire to study in the state of Bavaria. Do I need to submit a German Language certificate

6. Should I apply TUM simultaneously or I should wait for your evaluation result

Since TUM’s application deadline is impending, I will be grateful if you answer soon

Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle für den Freistaat Bayern
    bei der Ministerialbeauftragten für die Gymnasien in Oberbayern-West
    Pündterplatz 5, 80803 München, Tel. (089) 38 38 49-0

Nr. 4074/11/Av 22. Februar 2011

Bewertung von Bildungsnachweisen

Ihre E-Mail vom 21. Februar 2011

Dear Ms ,

in order to process your application for the evaluation of your academic documents please send us the following documents:

-photocopy of your passport or Iranian ID (if the latter, please also send a translation)

-complete and detailed CV (please state all schools and universities you attended)

-either: High School Diploma after year 12 (Dabirestan/old system), including the diploma supplement (list of grades) (certified photocopy of the Farsi original)

-or Diploma of the Pre-University Course (Pish Daneshgahe/new system), including the diploma supplement (list of grades) (certified photocopy of the Farsi original)

-university documents (diplomas, diploma supplements, transcripts (Kardani/Karshenasi/Karshenasi arshad)) (certified photocopy of the Farsi original)

-translations of all educational documents (originals; please see below)

-in order to send your “Anerkennungsbescheid” (Letter of Evaluation) to an address abroad: one International Reply Coupon (Coupon-Réponse International), available at your post office; or: German postal stamps for 0,75 Euro, available online from this address: http://www.portokalkulator.de/

Taking into consideration the current political situation (implementation of Council Regulation (EU) No 961/2010 of 25 October 2010 on restrictive measures against Iran), those applicants who live in Iran at the time of application and have no contact address (for returning your documents) outside Iran may apply for an “Anerkennungsbescheid” (Letter of Evaluation) based on officially certified photocopies (certified by the Iranian Ministry of Justice or Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and legalized translations (legalized by the German Embassy in Teheran). Please note that certified photocopies and translations cannot be returned. The “Anerkennungsbescheid” (Letter of Evaluation) is only valid if presented together with your originals (e.g., at the German Embassy or at enrolment).

All applicants living or having a contact address outside Iran kindly continue sending all Farsi documents as originals. Unfortunately, no exceptions are possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

All documents which are exclusively in Farsi must be translated. Translations from Iran can only be accepted if they have been legalized by the German Embassy in Teheran (certified photocopies are not sufficient). Translations by a certified translator in Germany do not have to legalized in Tehran.

Certified translators for Farsi located in Germany are listed on the following website:
    http://www.justiz-dolmetscher.de/

Please note that your letter of evaluation (“Anerkennungsbescheid”) as well as your originals will always be returned to you; we do not forward documents or applications to universities/universities of applied sciences. Thus, we advise you to apply to TUM simultaneously and to inform them that you have already applied for an “Anerkennungsbescheid”.

We would be grateful if you could include an International Reply Coupon (see above) to cover our postage. However, if you cannot find an International Reply Coupon in your home town, this will pose no problem.

If you haven’t yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, a provisional certificate (stating that you have successfully completed your studies) is sufficient. Most transcripts are issued with such a provisional certificate.

There is no need to submit a German language certificate if the university doesn’t require one.

For our application form please see http://www.km.bayern.de/schueler/abschluesse/zeugnisanerkennung.html.

Yours sincerely

Marga Avcı, M. A. (Mrs)
    Studienrätin

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2010
    ارسال‌ها

سلام
    من برق دانشگاه مازندران خوندم با معدل 14.3 و تافل ibt 96 . به نظر شما شانسی برای گرفتن پذیرش از TUM دارم؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    iran
    ارسال‌ها

با سلام
    اگه کسی الان داره برای TUM اقدام می کنه، یک پیامی به من بده.
    ممنون

Senior Member naeemtop آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Nov 2008
    ارسال‌ها

در مورد تایید ZAST من از یکی از دوستام پرسیدم گفت که میشه بعد از اپلای و رفتن به المان این کار رو انجام داد.

البته این نقل قول از دوستم هست باید تماس بگیرم و از خود دانشگاه مونیخ بپرسم فعلا منتظر باشید

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    ارسال‌ها

من سایت دانشگاه رو چک کردم، جایی رو برای ZAST ندیدیم که چیزی ازش گفته باشه؟؟ دوستان از کجا دیدین که تایید Zast هم مهمه و جز مدارکه؟؟ آیا رشته به رشته فرق داره؟؟؟

این توصیه نامه رو میشه تایپ کرد بعد استاد امضا کنه؟ یا باید دستی پر بشه؟

کیا اینجا برای دانشگاه صنعتی مونیخ اقدام میکنند؟ من مدارکم رو دادم ترجمه . خود دارالترجمه یه کپی ضمیمه کرده و روش مهر شده . این کافیه یا باید بدم وزارت امور خارجه هم تایید کنه؟ یا بدم مهر کپی برابر اصل بزنن؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Wolferl نمایش پست ها
    کیا اینجا برای دانشگاه صنعتی مونیخ اقدام میکنند؟ من مدارکم رو دادم ترجمه . خود دارالترجمه یه کپی ضمیمه کرده و روش مهر شده . این کافیه یا باید بدم وزارت امور خارجه هم تایید کنه؟ یا بدم مهر کپی برابر اصل بزنن؟
    من قصد دارم براي اين دانشگاه apply كنم. اگر منظور مدارك دانشگاهي است كه اكثر دارالترجمه ها يك كپي فارسي هم ضميمه ترجمه شده ها مي كنند كه خودشون به تاييد وزارت امور خارجه مي رسونند. بايد تمبر داشته باشه و مهر. اگر اين كارو نكرده يا زنگ بزنين دارالترجمه از خودشون بپرسين يا زحمتش مي افته گردن خودتون. اگر 5-6 هزار تومن بابت تاييديه ازتون گرفتن بايد اين كارو مي كردن. اين روال كلي. براي اين دانشگاه هم بهتر همون روال رو طي كنيد و ريسك نكنيد. حتما به تاييد وزارت امور خارجه برسونيد.

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Parnia.b نمایش پست ها
    من قصد دارم براي اين دانشگاه apply كنم. اگر منظور مدارك دانشگاهي است كه اكثر دارالترجمه ها يك كپي فارسي هم ضميمه ترجمه شده ها مي كنند كه خودشون به تاييد وزارت امور خارجه مي رسونند. بايد تمبر داشته باشه و مهر. اگر اين كارو نكرده يا زنگ بزنين دارالترجمه از خودشون بپرسين يا زحمتش مي افته گردن خودتون. اگر 5-6 هزار تومن بابت تاييديه ازتون گرفتن بايد اين كارو مي كردن. اين روال كلي. براي اين دانشگاه هم بهتر همون روال رو طي كنيد و ريسك نكنيد. حتما به تاييد وزارت امور خارجه برسونيد.
    بله دوست عزیز ضمیمه کردن و مهر داره . منتها چون ددلاین نزدیکه و امکان سفر به تهران رو ندارم نمیتونم برم سفارت . پس مهر وزارت امور خارجه کافیه؟
    بعد این دانشگاه تو اپلیکیشن آنلاین ازم معدل پیش دانشگاهی رو خواسته که دست من نیست . باید از دانشگاه بگیرم؟ بعد معدل رو از 4 نوشته ٰ روش تبدیل چطوره؟ باید تقسیم بر 5 کنم؟

تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2010
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Wolferl نمایش پست ها
    بله دوست عزیز ضمیمه کردن و مهر داره . منتها چون ددلاین نزدیکه و امکان سفر به تهران رو ندارم نمیتونم برم سفارت . پس مهر وزارت امور خارجه کافیه؟
    بعد این دانشگاه تو اپلیکیشن آنلاین ازم معدل پیش دانشگاهی رو خواسته که دست من نیست . باید از دانشگاه بگیرم؟ بعد معدل رو از 4 نوشته ٰ روش تبدیل چطوره؟ باید تقسیم بر 5 کنم؟
    فکر می کنم رشته به رشته فرق می کنه یه کم. چون در application form رشته ای که من می خوام واسش اقدام کنم معدلو از 5و4 و اینا نمی خواد. البته تو سایت اینو نوشته:

Please note, that you cannot apply for the MSCE program via TUMonline yet. The only way to apply for MSCE is to use the online application system

شاید به خاطر همینه. در ضمن من از مدرک و تاییدیه ZAST که دوستان می گن هم چیزی ندیدم تو سایت دانشگاه. در مورد تایید سفارت هم خود سایت دانشگاه چیزی نگفته در این مورد.

We only accept certified (by your university) or notarized photocopies. We do not accept non-certified photocopies. You must submit your documents (a) in the original language and (b) include certified or notarized translations into English, German, or French. Please do not send us original documents - we will not be able to send the documents back to you after the admission procedure.
    که چیزی راجع به تایید سفارت اینجا نیومده. بازم برای اطمینان با هاشون تماس بگیرید و بپرسید تا اضافه کاری نشه.

خدا رو شکر اینجا کسی هم جواب نمیده!! انگار کسی واسه این دانشگاه نمی خواد اقدام کنه.. لطفا اگه کسی اطلاعات مفیدی داره در اختیار ما هم بذاره. ممنون

برچسب‌های این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •