صفحه 11 از 55 نخستنخست ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 101 تا 110 , از مجموع 544

موضوع: گواهينامه رانندگی

پیش فرض پاسخ : گواهينامه

Dear sabz1983, do you have a list of states that accept Iranian DLs? I googled a little, but no luck. I couldn't even find out about specific states

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

I don't think you could find such information directly (specially as specific as Iranian DL). I don't know why you'd need a comparison between different states anyway! As for the DL, each state is governed as if it's a different country. You can find information about each state by searching for 'non-citizen' or 'foreign' or 'out of the country' DL... and NOT for "Iranian DL"!
    As a general rule Iranian DL must be accepted as a valid DL in all the states, because Iran is a member of some conventions (don't know the details) and US has to acknowledge your Iranian DL. (for example if you have a tourist visa you can drive in the US with your Iranian DL for a few months). However, different states have different rules in order to grant you their own DL. You can find good info about other states in this topic of ApplyAbroad. Some states like California make you take the road test too and you'll need to practice for some time before they even give you the main DL... almost all states will require vision test (eye) and knowledge test (aeen-naame)... just go to the MVC (old name=DMV) website of any state and look for non citizen DL section
    * Another point is that in the laws for DL, there's always a part that gives MVC officers the right to make you take extra tests if they feel appropriate.. That sometimes makes problems for some people. For instance, if you talk impolitely to the officers they will (give you a smile but) make you take an extensive road test, and then wait 3 month and practice and come back.... while it is not one of the common trends here in NJ!
    Aboozar
    ویرایش توسط sabz1983 : April 29th, 2011 در ساعت 09:05 PM

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sabz1983 نمایش پست ها
    I don't know why you'd need a comparison between different states anyway!
    Knowing that you can get a license right away means you can get a car right away which can be a deciding factor among others in choice of school and consequently the state you'll stay in the sense that having a car from word-go might affect your housing preferences, large/small city destinations, etc. which can vary hugely from school to school. Knowing that they have regulations for almost everything about us Iranians I thought there must some comprehensive data somewhere and while I could find specific info on Iranian DLs in certain states like CA or TX I couldn't find about others.
    Thanks anyways.
    Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.<<Albert Einstein
    I never learned anything from someone who always agreed with me.<<
    Unknown

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    sabz1983 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Rutgers
    ارسال‌ها

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط ibanez نمایش پست ها
    Knowing that you can get a license right away means you can get a car right away which can be a deciding factor among others in choice of school and consequently the state you'll stay in the sense that having a car from word-go might affect your housing preferences, large/small city destinations, etc. which can vary hugely from school to school. Knowing that they have regulations for almost everything about us Iranians I thought there must some comprehensive data somewhere and while I could find specific info on Iranian DLs in certain states like CA or TX I couldn't find about others.
    Thanks anyways.
    You're taking things too seriously man! That makes two of us!
    But aside from the fact that there are numerous other decision-making factors with potentially much higher importance, you should bear in mind that you virtually cannot get a DL RIGHT AWAY! there are other things... like you would have to apply for a social security number, and wait a few months for the card to arrive... you can't get a DL before that! you're going to be dependent on public transportation or your friends for at least 2 months. Finding and buying a car is also not an instantaneous procedure!

P.S. 'Thanks anyway' implies that " Alright..., you DIDN'T help... but thanks for trying anyway!" I hope it's not what you meant!... just kidding

A factor is A factor anyway and your lifestyle, determined where and how you'll live is not just A factor IMO. I have been on craigslist for the past couple of weeks checking out housing options of different cities, cars, even showing the deals of my choice to others on forums and such to know if I'm in the right direction, knowing those deals, if any good, will be long gone when I arrive there; IF I arrive there AT ALL. So yes! Here's a serious man Maybe I'm wrong, but I just like to plan things ahead.

You do not need SSN to get a driver’s license.??

BTW Only an Iranian, especially a not very serious one, can make such interpretations from being thanked not to mention those insightful exclamation marks of yours like comparison! "Iranian DL"! RIGHT AWAY! have some Iranian or I should say universal implications too, which I prefer not discuss here
    Cheers
    ویرایش توسط ibanez : April 29th, 2011 در ساعت 11:04 PM
    Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.<<Albert Einstein
    I never learned anything from someone who always agreed with me.<<
    Unknown

ApplyAbroad Veteran
    Roozbeh آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2009
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Industrial Design - The Ohio State University
    ارسال‌ها

دوستان،
    لطفا در فضای فروم از ادبیات مناسب استفاده کنید و از جنجال بر سر موارد جزئی پرهیز کنید. توجه داشته باشید که اینجا هیچ کس در حال جنگ با سایرین نیست لذا در صورت عدم توافق با نوشته افراد صرفا نظر خودتون رو مطرح کنید و از حاشیه اجتناب کنید.
    همچنین لطفا توجه داشته باشید که پرسش و پاسخ در این فضا به منظور افزایش اطلاعات هست و نه اثبات حقانیت.

با تشکر
    مدیر انجمن
    ویرایش توسط Roozbeh : May 1st, 2011 در ساعت 01:49 AM
    از پاسخگویی به پیام های خصوصی که قابلیت مطرح شدن در فروم را دارند معذورم

thanks sabz1983 for your comprehensive answer it helped me a lot i m going to translate my DLs tomorrow

پیش فرض گواهينامه

سلام

تاییدیه وزارت خارجه و دادگستری برای ترجمه گواهینامه حتما لازمه؟
    من هفته اینده مسافرم و فقط گواهینامه رو ترجمه کردم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2011
    ارسال‌ها

سلام

بله لازم هست. تا مهر وزارت خارجه و دادگستري نداشته باشد ارزشي ندارد و غير رسمي است.

تاریخ عضویت
    Feb 2011
    ارسال‌ها

ببخشید اگه قبلا پرسیده شده.

هزینه بیمه ماشین حدودا چقدره؟

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید