من هنوز ایران هستم و برای ژانویه پذیرش دارم. منتها دانشگاه اولم بهم فاند کامل نمی ده. می شه یه دفعه برم دانشگاه دیگری؟ در ضمن دانشگاه دوم هنوز برای من پذیرش رسمی نفرستاده. ویزام را هم پیک آپ نکردم. لطفا هر کس اطلاع داره کمکم کنه. واقعا برایم جیاتیه

من از International Office دانشگاه مقصد این رو پرسیدم:

I have a question about transfer and my Visa status. I got my US visa with an admission from a different university for next semester (January), however I would like to transfer to ...... university. I would like to know can I come directly to ...... and start from January or not? Should I apply again for visa, or I can use the same F1 Visa and arrange official work for transfer later in US?

آنها هم اینجوری جواب دادند
If you know that you will not be attending the university for which you received the visa, you should apply for a new F-1 visa using your ...... University I-20. It could be considered fraudulent by the United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS) to enter on a visa issued for a university and then immediately begin attending a different institution, especially if you received an acceptance letter to ...... prior to entering the US.