صفحه 40 از 40 نخستنخست ... 3031323334353637383940
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 391 تا 395 , از مجموع 395

موضوع: آيا با اين نمره آزمون GRE را تكرار كنم ؟ (فرمت پست اول بسيار مهم)

Member cheshideh86 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2015
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Materials Science and Engineering
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : آيا با اين نمره آزمون GRE را تكرار كنم ؟ (فرمت پست اول بسيار مهم)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط sina_shah نمایش پست ها
    Not a problem, brother. Why would you do that by chance? Do your best. Just have a quick look at the structure of the Verbal section and do your best on the exam.

Just to give you a little bit of motivation, I personally got admission from Cornell university with the GRE score of V: 154 Q: 170 W: 3 five years ago. A friend of mine got admitted to USC with the score of V: ~145 Q: 168 W:3, another friend got admission from UC Davis V: ~145 Q: 170 W: 3.

Your advantage is that even if you had studied one year for the exam, you would have probably landed a verbal score of around 155, which is probably 10 to 15 marks higher than what you get now, but in one month time, you do have a chance of getting 170 in the Quantitative section.

PLEASE do study for the verbal section if you have time, all I am saying is that make the Quantitative section your priority, and then work on the rest. Best of luck!
    Dear friend,
    My warm appreciation for your motivative message which is so helpful.
    You are right and I will do my best to acquire the great mark in quantitative part during the left month.
    And in your opinion, is it true that the funds in American universities are dedicated according to the GRE score?

Junior Member sina_shah آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Jul 2011
    رشته و دانشگاه
    Manchester University
    ارسال‌ها

پیش فرض پاسخ : آيا با اين نمره آزمون GRE را تكرار كنم ؟ (فرمت پست اول بسيار مهم)

نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط cheshideh86 نمایش پست ها
    Dear friend,
    My warm appreciation for your motivative message which is so helpful.
    You are right and I will do my best to acquire the great mark in quantitative part during the left month.
    And in your opinion, is it true that the funds in American universities are dedicated according to the GRE score?
    GRE is just a factor among many, but it is an important one. I am sure if you pass the cut off thresholds that may exist, they look at your resume as a whole so that your educational records, publications, achievements, etc.

دوستان، چگونه می شود نمره Q:152، V=147 و W=3 رو بهبود بدهم-هدفم بالای 320 است- و زمان پیشنهادی برای GRE مجدد رو کی توصیه می کنین(برای فال 2020-فقط یک دانشگاه اقدام کردم- و یا فال 2021)؟
    ممنونم.

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

درود بر همه

تاریخ عضویت
    Jan 2018
    ارسال‌ها

GRE overall: 325
    Verbal :166
    Quant: 159
    Writing:
    IELTS 7
    کوانت مگوش و کراون‌ها، ۱۰۰۰ لغت مگوش و ۲۵۰۰ چینی
    ۵ ماه
    لیسانس مدیریت بازرگانی معدل ۱۳.۱۰
    ارشد مدیریت بازرگانی دانشگاه علامه معدل ۱۷،۳۰
    دو تا مقاله فارسی
    شانسم واسه اروپا مخصوصا هلند چطوره؟ دانشگاه Erasmus
    ویرایش توسط irooni32 : December 15th, 2021 در ساعت 01:41 PM دلیل: زمان مطالعه رو یادم رفت بنویسم

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست در پست خود ضمیمه کنید
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •